BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cognitive styles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: Cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm

There are so many of these personality assessments. Take your pick. For some, they find it
very interesting. I'll merely put out the information. I am cognitive style "mercy.". The in this
case, 7 types are contributor, exhorter, facilitator, mercy, perceiver, server, & teacher.
The work of Lorin and Lane Friesen in neurology, sociology, and psychology.

Test and PDF for cognitive styles:
hhtp://cognitivestyles.com
Back to top Go down
reversal

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 am

I seem to empathize primary facilitator strategies and secondary mercy strategies.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:23 pm

From one Mercy to another secondary Mercy Hello
Back to top Go down

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm

lightsun wrote:
There are so many of these personality assessments. Take your pick. For some, they find it
very interesting. I'll merely put out the information. I am cognitive style "mercy.". The in this
case, 7 types are contributor, exhorter, facilitator, mercy, perceiver, server, & teacher.
The work of Lorin and Lane Friesen in neurology, sociology, and psychology.

Test and PDF for cognitive styles:
hhtp://cognitivestyles.com

my firefox doesn't know how to open it.

Cognitive styles Screw-driver-clipart6
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Oh I am sorry lavender. I will seek to get other sites & resources. I may also try to synthesize
it, the material. The explanations are usually long. I will have to have some time to try and
download it.
Back to top Go down

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 am

lightsun wrote:
Oh I am sorry lavender. I will seek to get other sites & resources. I may also try to synthesize
it, the material. The explanations are usually long. I will have to have some time to try and
download it.

lightsun: i do appreciate your efforts (in all - to me - possibly conceivable ways).
explanations are fine, but also a deflection from any direct communication.

all knowledge is available somewhere in the past and elsewhere for any "self" to retrieve into one's memory pool.
it stands to reason, however, whether we who are alive here and now, can make our own life-sustaining connections by knowledge alone. imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cognitive styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cognitive styles   Cognitive styles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cognitive styles
Page 1 of 1