BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I find your lack of faith disturbing Empty
PostSubject: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm

hey Guest!
and where have you gone since?
I find your lack of faith disturbing Edelweiss
Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

a lot of turbulences can cause that seeming lack of faith.. I love you
I find your lack of faith disturbing Teleportation2figureBI find your lack of faith disturbing Puppy-giving-gift
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 am

\!!
17:17 today

has the truth set you free already?

i mean the absolute truth in all its relative emantions?

I love you, I find your lack of faith disturbing Elephants-04
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:28 am

writing another jungle book? not enough jingles?
Sad Smile
http://us.bestgraph.com/wallpapers/wallpaper.php?cat=tigres&num=07

\!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

do you know how utterly compromised any faith has become in the "virtual" realm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3ZEvOfD1w&feature=grec

\!!
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Quote :
You are Boundless

You might feel that your resources are limited, and as such could be judging yourself harshly today. Perhaps these feelings of inadequacy are the result of your comparing yourself with others and feeling that you do not measure up to a certain standard. If you can remind yourself that imperfection is part of life and that you are perfect just as you are, you might feel better about things. Should thoughts of scarcity or hopeless arise today you can simply repeat to yourself “My life is fine. I have enough.” A simple affirmation such as this could help you not only to realize that your life is right on target, but it might also make it easier to feel better about yourself and see just how blessed and full your life is.

Recognizing what we have is important toward understanding that we are complete and whole beings as we are in the present. When we see others and what they have, it is only natural that we want the same thing. This comparison, however, will only bring us unhappiness, for by searching for satisfaction outside of ourselves we will never truly be happy. Reminding ourselves of our abundance drives home the fact that we don’t need much because we are so much more than our resources – we are also spiritual beings, and this makes us boundless. Understanding how much you have today will let you realize that your true worth lies within you.

source: daily om

guess who's still hangin' around here, for the lack of faith?

guess who forsaw the oilspill, especially since the message cannot always be the medium or vice versa?

guess what? the universe is so boundless that it can do without much discernment.

I find your lack of faith disturbing Green-10

yesterday's camouflages are still today's benchmarks, and tomorrow's losses: explains a lot, and mission is always accomplished. careless whispers.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 pm

\!!

ha! huh?

I find your lack of faith disturbing 27296_10200412169770168_924032755_n

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing   I find your lack of faith disturbing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Page 1 of 1