BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The languages of love and relationships

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

The languages of love and relationships - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The languages of love and relationships   The languages of love and relationships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
if i ever had to learn anything in life, then it's the golden rule, by experience: is whatever i dish out also what i could stomach, which - right now - links my mind to the sleeping beauty fairy... (and the lakota people \!! with their wonderful perception of time and space).
The golden rule in most of its expressions is valid inasmuch as we are alike. In its application, we must be mindful of our differences.
Back to top Go down

The languages of love and relationships - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The languages of love and relationships   The languages of love and relationships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:24 am

Romana wrote:
lavender orchid wrote:
if i ever had to learn anything in life, then it's the golden rule, by experience: is whatever i dish out also what i could stomach, which - right now - links my mind to the sleeping beauty fairy... (and the lakota people \!! with their wonderful perception of time and space).
The golden rule in most of its expressions is valid inasmuch as we are alike. In its application, we must be mindful of our differences.

Very Happy to oblige: in its continuing application, it should make us more than happy to expand on our own mindfulness by prospering and benefitting from these differences.

sunny
Back to top Go down

The languages of love and relationships
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3