BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightsun's daily sayings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Romana, I could not agree more. Apparently on our journey's we need both types. Type one that reinforces us, rejuvenates us, & inspires us. We must also deal with unpleasant experiences that force us to examine our core beliefs and either strengthen them or modify the position we hold. But ideally it takes two intelligent and rational people willing to learn. you and I are dissimilar (NF and NT) yet, I believe there is synergy here and hopefully we both grow. We have an adult, honest, semi-professional relationship. Romana I must point out that I used semi vs. a full fledged scientific correspondance. It is because I hold you in the highest esteem.

Now let us look at the flip side. We have both witnessed useless argumentative wars because ego's were not strong enough to listen and process. As well as use critical thinking. There may be a disagreement between us but we are sensible. We listen. It is either true or not according to our sensibilities. Also know this your words ring out in my consciousness. The brain is constantly processing . In fact I can count on one hand where there may be disagreement. You speak my words in your language. I hope not to disparage you there. We have dissimilar styles yet are joined at truth. We express it differently.
Part I
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily reply to Romana Part II   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 am

Romana all of these quotations are yours. I believe there are about three : (1). "...me that the person on the path who is quite dissimilar might have much to teach us." I concur. Remember what I said it takes at least one individual willing to keep a door open. This is to process the sensory information. But if the other party is totally distorted it takes an extreme amount of work to build a bridge of understanding and trust. This is why we had discussions of the different sub types and how they literally use words in a different order and context and with different meaning. It is informative.
(2). "...things that we will never learn from those like minded to ourselves." Romana you are correct. I like talking in forums so far more with NT than my own type. I also count myself lucky to find an SP or SJ, even if the communication is not as easy to understand, with diligence there is much to learn.
(3). "...still may change each other, for the better. Romana I am fortunate to have found a person who is dissimilar yet at the same time I do feel a kinship with for we both by the grace of God can tap into the wisdom that the universe provides. For those willing to listen. You have given me much to ponder. For this I am indebted to you. Part II OF II.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 am

lavender I must confess you bring a joy here. I would like to meet your presence in life but once. I would feel rays of sunshine. You write poetically. You to are tied to this well of wisdom that each of us is fortunate enough to sip from time to time. Yourself, Romana, dearlg1, Prettybirds, Mayflow and to put it humbly myself at times. Here are some your quotations. "...voices had a particular ring, or ; they conveyed "every word that came from the mouth of god"..."
Very beautiful. You also stated, "...this warrior has been given..."
It is nice to be rejuvenated. I say we need each other. We must have the mental discipline to deal with those unpleasant to us well. It takes discipline. But this is how we discover more about ourselves as well as the world which surrounds us. Blessings, cheer Peace Warrior! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9LvC9WkkQ

".... so that others can live."
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm

lavender orchid wrote:

Less well known, from one of my favorite composers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JBSmJkpfq0&
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Romana wrote:
lavender orchid wrote:

Less well known, from one of my favorite composers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JBSmJkpfq0&

"frederic smetana, my country (fatherland)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3bAc7F_HdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wARUpwxvsI&feature=related

do you hear what i hear?
see what i see?
just immersing.
thanks, Romana.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 am

January 27
Romana once wrote, "Likability depends too much on the reactions and vicissitudes of others. improve yourself, and let the chips fall where they may." I concur. Be true to yourself. Find yourself and finally become yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 am

ohh, this was rather not about likability.
it was about understanding and communication within such.

someone who can take a lot of "likability" for granted is usually more likely to explore its "becoming".

analogous to accusing others of that which one is loath in oneself?

sorry, if i did trespass on a concurrence i might not be able to share. Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Chameleon

"in the right key anything can be said. in the wrong key, nothing. the only delicate part is the establishment of the key." george bernard shaw
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 am

Good morning lavender. I should have been more specific. This quote from Romana is dated 6/23/09 from the similar minds site. Her reply resulted in my expressions and thought process. It is always nice to see you lavender orchid. I must confess my sleep cycles are very irregular. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

lightsun wrote:
Good morning lavender. I should have been more specific. This quote from Romana is dated 6/23/09 from the similar minds site. Her reply resulted in my expressions and thought process. It is always nice to see you lavender orchid. I must confess my sleep cycles are very irregular. sunny

\!!
hello lightsun, good to find you here this beautiful mardi gras morning!

darn sleep cycles, but i'm just reading today is I love you 2 I love you day, so here mine goes flying...
Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Flylunch sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1vvVdTEvs

Last edited by lavender orchid on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:36 am

January 28
All the programs and social changes which I have discussed can make a profound change in this country. I believe we have a renaissance of the spirit in all of us. It just takes social action.

It is time too take the creative, visionary long & proactive view vs. the short sighted, ignorant view of not being held accountable for our actions or lack thereof, but rather putting it on future generations. It is time to be proactive vs. reactive in our philosophy of life and general outlook. This takes awakening the social spirit and raising and rising to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:44 am

lavender since words do no justice sunny sunny flower I love you I wish you well my friend. I as you seem to be up, so am I. I am doing research and going over old notes.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:26 am

January 29
Diversity forces us to change and adapt. Rather than fear it, & fight it, we should come to a mutual understanding and meeting of the minds to thus grow from the experience. A diversity forces us to expand our parameters of what's right and wrong.

In doing this growing exercise of mind and spirit we grow and expand our consciousness. We can become stronger, much stronger than we ever believed possible as well as wiser.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 am

January 30
On the nature of labels, do not accept them. Perhaps process them, but do not accept the labels put upon you by others, parents, not peers & nor colleagues. Learn to self identify yourself.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm

January 31
I love it. To me quotes are a key to our own inner wisdom. They are the spark so to speak. Words are so hard to come by that adequetely expresses a profound truth. When a person gets in a state of flow and is connected, it. Is like magic, a divine spark, God, universal consciousness, what have you. Then the words flow effortless like a magical and mystical stream from the unconscious depths of our soul on to the surface to capture a profound truth that helps inspire future generations.
lightSun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 am

you said: questions are welcome.

i got two in one. what is confidence, how is it being confidential?

never mind the twenty-somethings getting wind of ego withdrawal games.

\!!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am

Dearest Lightsun, if I had to sum you up in a song, this would be it...

Sade, 'Soldier of Love'.
If you have the time, look it up and listen, every time I hear it I think of you, sweet Lightsun.

I love you you,
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 am

If I could sing you a song it would be this one...

Sade, 'A Safest Place'...

I wish I could sing it to all of you...Romana, Lightsun, Lavender, Dearlg1, Mayflow, and all our new friends... I love you

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 pm

\!!

is this and other forums a "gedankenexperiment" (thought experiment) on quantum suicide?

the experience of such may be ubiquitous and can be taken for granted.
all depends on a scientific jargon to make it sound acceptable.

apart from such, have we got anything to say to each other?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide

in formation, information communicates with itself.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Well Quantum Thought Suicide is kind of weird and interesting all at the same time. I prefer to think of each dimension different versus mirrored, if it is indeed other dimensions. To me, all dimensions exist till we recognize one at the point of rebirth and through the process of that recognition, settle into such for the duration of the organic life of our bodies. When though of this way, the concept of choosing our next incarnation takes on a whole new dimension. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Well Quantum Thought Suicide is kind of weird and interesting all at the same time. I prefer to think of each dimension different versus mirrored, if it is indeed other dimensions. To me, all dimensions exist till we recognize one at the point of rebirth and through the process of that recognition, settle into such for the duration of the organic life of our bodies. When though of this way, the concept of choosing our next incarnation takes on a whole new dimension. Smile

undeniably so.
but (only) so to enjoy?

(strange inner sensation while pondering..)

scratch
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Yup, to enjoy, one of the more interesting if a little dark in presentation...the things people think of and the way they describe 'em Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Yup, to enjoy, one of the more interesting if a little dark in presentation...the things people think of and the way they describe 'em Laughing

oh dear, i had to do a big round trip in the shortest possible while.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSoc0WZuc_Q

where dem sage now?

Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:42 pm

To miss the bullet right! Laughing Which one of you ran, I think I past you, or was it you? Oh, I don't know, maybe it was me! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 am

hellooooo..
to a much wider audience.... Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Birds%20in%20love

it's 20°C today, and i saw one of you!

the one above, however, i could not unambiguously identify (still).
Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Bunny

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightsun's daily sayings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next