BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deepest of understandings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Birds...
I would have to say this video was created out of fear...it seems to be barely masked. It doen't scare me. Welcome to earth, honestly, if I am going to perhaps see the decline of the white races on Earth, well I am at peace to know it will not come from war, famine or worse...It will simply come from age.

This video makes me think of written history. It makes me wonder what will be read and written about us by future generations...In 1000 years from now, will our culture still have tiny pockets of subsistence? Or will we be as the Egytptians. Gone to dust except for remnants good for Archealogy fodder.
Makes me think of ancient writings that are being unearthed...makes me wonder will we leave any to find...would you want to leave some to find....4 very intelligent people spending some years in growing friendship and enlightenment, gathering to preserve, each of our cultures signature, other's as well that we know are passing. Eclectic musings from around the world...a picture of our times as unbiased as we seem to be able to be.

I wonder, if we spent some years of our life, gathering wisdom and history, to bury it deep in cave...if ever found, hopefully in a 1000 years, would it be good enough to put on the table, along side of say, the Dead Sea Scrolls...

summing up pretty well what occurred to me earlier: waking up from the dream telling me precisely these experiences to the world in which i will be cast to live. so much lost between spirit and matter which the intellect, however brilliant and trained, is unable to grasp.

Romana,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do we define "culture"? Are we in the U.S. willing to include Latino influences in what we consider American culture, but not Muslim influences? Are we assuming Muslim "culture" is monolithic? We are certainly neglecting the extent to which Muslim, or other immigrant cultures are influenced by the prevailing culture in the host nation, and assuming that all those Muslim babies will grow up to have the same ideals and values as their parents. Perhaps most of them will, but it may not be an overwhelming majority. Raising children to honor the parents' culture has always been a significant challenge for immigrants, especially when the host culture offers greater freedom or opportunity for young people.

Finally, what about China? Their one-child policy should mean that their culture will decline more rapidly than that of Europe and the U.S., but most analysts see them as the rising superpower of the 21st century. Perhaps the Uighurs should be encouraged by all this.

In short, that video took a simplistic and rather alarmist perspective on demographic trends, and wrapped emotional arguments in the objective veneer of statistics.

Romana: although very much "with you" on all points you raise, it also appears i could not be further away from population management as it is done presently and a future simply following very deficient programs.
much of what we might try to accomplish, cannot be done in a virtual realm, not in writing, not by denying each other access to direct sensory perception, not by superimposing "realities", not by having us compete.
if outer worldly gains leave our inner being totally depleted, we have reached robotic compatibility instead of oneness with nature

Pretty: i went into your quote, hoping you will not take offense to this as it is the sort of weaving that our ancestors began........ study Like a Star @ heaven Wink Arrow

btw. i read the men's club after it got rid of all feminine input, now on top of their creation, cleverly and smartly prodding ahead: in charge of doing good to those held in subjection. former slaves now masters, former victims ("there are none!") now generous apologists for a more elegant way to remain atrocious...
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 am

Romana mentions....
Finally, what about China? Their one-child policy should mean that their culture will decline more rapidly than that of Europe and the U.S., but most analysts see them as the rising superpower of the 21st century. Perhaps the Uighurs should be encouraged by all this.

Interesting, lets see if I can find the words to wrap up my thoughts...
It would have to be akin to not showing weakness to enemies, either real or perceived. You would have to understand the motivations of the Jesuits and the Illuminati and so on to really get a big picture. As the supposed super powers of the world keep up the front that all is well, they (Jesuits and ...) are giggling like a bunch of school boys in the back room, watching and drooling... The current leaders of the world, at least so far as the ones mentioned in the video are front and center in the Jesuit game of life....Look at the population goals of this group (Jesuits and so on...), look at the reality of population decline from their point of view. As they watch the silly leaders of today work hard at concentrating the worlds wealth, they giggle and say, thanks for doing the grunt work!
Put that in with the fact that an answer does not lie in having more children as there is not enough room already. A situation such as this, too vast to effect, it is easier to ignore it and continue on with the status quo , leaving no room for fear in a deadly world where fear leaves you too vulnerable. Continually pillaging whatever resource the world can offer, including us... Oh well, to understand Jesuit mentality versus the mentality of our current leaders. If you ask me, our current leaders are well aware of this fact of population decline and have done naught but step up over the last 50 years, the volume of carelessness and fleeting greed because they know, it is akin to one last shot at the bucket. The Jesuits and the Muslim understand each other...are watching the same TV show...sharing concepts and far reaching ideas...It is fascinating to watch...

OK I have some homework to do, articles for this sets of pages, others for the meta pages...by tomorrow I should be able to flow it out like a river...thanks to both of you, keep blending! Laughing cheers I love you
PS, Uyghurs, hello wiki Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:46 am

China's one child policy, is it still mandated...I know it is social mentality still but I thought it was not enforced anymore.

Unlike a lot of people, I am not a conspiracy freak, my interest in the Jesuits, the Illuminati and so is in part a Masonic heritage and a love of big picture concepts. I have no fear, only interest and humor...
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 am

Quote me all you like love, take it in, regurgitate, and spit it out, wrap it all up in a shiny silver and diamond paper package taped with words as only Lavender could come up with! I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm

btw. i read the men's club after it got rid of all feminine input, now on top of their creation, cleverly and smartly prodding ahead: in charge of doing good to those held in subjection. former slaves now masters, former victims ("there are none!") now generous apologists for a more elegant way to remain atrocious...

Birds says this is brilliant! Well worded Lavender Smile flower study
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Interesting, lets see if I can find the words to wrap up my thoughts...
It would have to be akin to not showing weakness to enemies, either real or perceived. You would have to understand the motivations of the Jesuits and the Illuminati and so on to really get a big picture. As the supposed super powers of the world keep up the front that all is well, they (Jesuits and ...) are giggling like a bunch of school boys in the back room, watching and drooling... The current leaders of the world, at least so far as the ones mentioned in the video are front and center in the Jesuit game of life....Look at the population goals of this group (Jesuits and so on...), look at the reality of population decline from their point of view. As they watch the silly leaders of today work hard at concentrating the worlds wealth, they giggle and say, thanks for doing the grunt work!
I am confused. Just what do the Jesuits have to do with the evolving global demographic?

Also, what is the men's club???
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm

OK, this could be too much fun...I don't usually get to entrenched in media politics. I prefer to follow the underground strategists...I already dug up some neat stuff to post. I need to do it on main computer so tomorrow...Keep an open mind and a sense of humor!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 am

So the reasons for me to not follow at all the media political machine comes first from Nixon's disinformation platform. Secondly the switch from Gold Standard to Fiat money systems.

Old school and new school hierarchy...

Old - Vatican, Royals, Knights of Malta, Masons, Rosicrucian.
New - Jesuits, Illuminati, Knights of Malta, Masons, Rosicrucian.

Read in the order of highest importance being first. The easiest way to get the idea of these groups is to do a search with the titles...

Now for instance, it is not just Jesuit, it is Jesuit Nazi and Jesuit Arab now....Look at Waco, what really happened.
I am not sure myself what the difference is between a Roman Catholic Pope and a Jesuit one but there is a difference, they are depicted by their title, Jesuit Pope or Catholic Pope. Not all Popes were Jesuits! Wiki shows who was and who wasn't.
Next, the Royals have been replaced by business tycoons and the very stinking rich, the Illuminati.
Next are the Knights of Malta, this is the level that most political leaders are found, especially in the US. Do a search on how many political leaders were Knights of Malta in the US, it is crazy, if you do a light following of political policy as it evolved and see the basics of what transpired in each Presidency, you can see the underlying current of Jesuit order and those who did not comply were offed (horizontilized) or not re-elected. Kennedy is the most public example, he would not play ball so they shot him. They also shot Lincoln.
On a side but current note...a sister type company just recently won a 400 million dollar suit against the SEC, on the way to the court house, the lawyer for this group and his bodyguard were killed, driving into a tree at undisclosed speed neither wearing a seat belt...? These people are nasty. We'll get back to this in a bit.
Next we have the Masons...most lower politicians come from this level, just take a look around at how many US senators are Masons...
Next we have the Rosicrucian, every President and Pope has a spiritual adviser, a lot of lower politicians too, these people are brought in from the Rosicrucian Society. Always.

So, what kind of game do they want to play, its called New World Order now. Do a wiki search on this topic. I'll post some links too.

Nixon...disinformation...have you watched the news lately? Especially Market news? Nothing but a bunch of hooey! All lies, poor American people, most don't even remember about Nixon's platform. The US is in a lot of trouble...they have stolen, along with a few other countries like China, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Britain a total of 47 trillion dollars since the end of the second world war. Including the US appropriating over 6 billion of the Queen's money. It just goes on and on....This is what we are wrapped up in. CMKM is the biggest Naked Short in history...is it in the news? NO. Yes and no....just have to dig a little hard.

World court and Interpol have to US in total audit mode, they are literally laundering 47 trillion dollars of stolen money, recouped around the world from huge treasury busts in London, Britain, Russia, Germany, and Switzerland and the US. Have you ever heard of the Federal Market Fraud Restitution Fund?

Needless to say, the world is run by this entire group, does it surprise you to see the Vatican at the top? Not me...

I must admit, that when going underground and looking for truth...well, most people can't get past a few alien references and some such tripe, myself, I can get past that easier than I can get past the political type of disinformation. I like to read the International Currency Review and Global Intelligence/World reports. They have done a very good job of representing CMKM and helping with the squeeze. You'll find a lot in there.

The Bush crime syndicate....did you hear the US senators going after Geitner(I can't remember how to spell his name), Even they mention this Bush syndicate by name and fingered Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley amongst others along with Bush....Go get 'em tiger....responsible for the current state of chaos in Greece and oh so much more....

I realize not much of this has to do with population, but I had to introduce the players....here are some of them. It is through the New World Order platform that the mentality of population control and goals can be found.

Please bare in mind that Governments from all over the world subscribe to the International Currency Review, Its a wonder that this guy hasn't been killed yet, he makes big work of appearing to be crazy just to protect himself...He keeps pretty good tabs on the world and what is going on. He explained everything that is going on now years before it happened, boy was he right! Take a look if your interested.

I'm going looking for links.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 am

some links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Hospitaller
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29
http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/

http://www.rense.com/general39/nazije.htm

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/muslim.html ( this is a weird one but at least it discusses them)
http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 am

thank you for providing these links.

it's not that the contents of these sites are not widely "known" (or at least suspected).

how can people, in whatever relationship constellation, still look each other in the eye and see their kind, and moreover, a kindred spirit?

how can we live, love, hope, .... with this sort of thought having poisoned our minds, having created a mentality of utter distrust, all of which is stored in our genetic memory...?

flower lost fragrance, birds not singing, what do i seek if not what i lost before?

it's -5°C outside.

big brotherhood is everywhere, too much fun, almost.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi Flower, because, it is only a part of living, not life itself... Because there are bullies everywhere, because there are good guys everywhere, because of basic human nature, because we all live on this planet together.
Because they can, because we let them, because in the end again, it is human nature.
Let em play...let them destroy...we are capable of rebuilding. That is something also well embedded in human nature. To me, it is not so important that they run the world to their benefit. I was not even thinking about this stuff when I posted that video. A game I don't usually get caught up in. Except for recently through the Market Crash of All Times. Although, I do as I said read those reports.

To me, the video was a call to action regarding history, what we will make of it in these changing times, what will people of the future read and find about us...would that be a good enough representation, what would you like to have people read about and learn. What information would you gather, to leave for a future you, or someone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Hi Flower, because, it is only a part of living, not life itself... Because there are bullies everywhere, because there are good guys everywhere, because of basic human nature, because we all live on this planet together.
Because they can, because we let them, because in the end again, it is human nature.
Let em play...let them destroy...we are capable of rebuilding. That is something also well embedded in human nature. To me, it is not so important that they run the world to their benefit. I was not even thinking about this stuff when I posted that video. A game I don't usually get caught up in. Except for recently through the Market Crash of All Times. Although, I do as I said read those reports.

To me, the video was a call to action regarding history, what we will make of it in these changing times, what will people of the future read and find about us...would that be a good enough representation, what would you like to have people read about and learn. What information would you gather, to leave for a future you, or someone else?

Pretty:
public education must never destroy private life. a melody wirth variations, i.e.,
the public's eduction must never destroy a private's life. ... etc.
boy, does that tough love attract audiences like never before!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbwfRvpsfQ&feature=related

\!!

what is truth, pilate asked.
being relative must not mean being akin to lie.
lie it is when personal confirmation is lost due to continued misrepresentation.

u+i are in different situations, but still living in one world, still caring for one another, still resonating with and through our earth.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 am

Hi Romana, did you find any of those links funny, weird, or helpful? I hope so. The Gentleman's Club material actually that I know about is a Law magazine that was/is(?) published in Britain. I use the 1800 publications for ancestry research.

PSS I can't find that brain test, anyway, I got 3 and my room mate, the typhoon, oops I mean tycoon got 2 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is really cool you got so many of them, good for you girl...I love the way you think! I would of never though to experiment with it the way you did! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 am

Lavender wrote,
u+i are in different situations, but still living in one world, still caring for one another, still resonating with and through our earth.

Birds says the same thing! I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdXU_M9t004
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 pm

A deepest of understandings - Page 6 French10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/14/85/19/33/french11.gif

In this room, I can picture each of us sitting, well fed, warm and content, safe, contemplating how to write a book called "The beauty of Bad". Amongst many others....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 am

did you know that plants can tell every story of crime, perhaps better than all the horror pictures done in hollywood?

steven halpern, if i remember correctly, had earlier music written on such research by some wayward scientist...

this one, therefore, to you, Prettybirds, with much love from flower here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9n0_FpmBfI
A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Coffres-01
elephant study scratch sunny \!!

p.s. did you watch how fast an "order" can deteriorate?

Last edited by lavender orchid on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 am

Thank goodness for deterioration, here comes the rebuild! I love you

Some beauty in bad? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Thank goodness for deterioration, here comes the rebuild! I love you

Some beauty in bad? Smile

you may, yes you may, say it this way! Laughing

what would i do with a treasure i cannot share? A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Chouettes-16
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Well, Mr. Story recapped our conversation of the other day beautifully...

http://www.worldreports.org/news/274_s.e.c._phantom_shares_fraud_new_intelligence
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
some links...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Hospitaller
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29
http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/

http://www.rense.com/general39/nazije.htm

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/muslim.html ( this is a weird one but at least it discusses them)
http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml
What do you think of these accounts? Some do seem like conspiracy theories with limited credibility. Still the quote from the Jesuit Wiki page, "Rule 13 of Ignatius' Rules for Thinking with the Church said: 'I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it'" is not heartening. I am at least as concerned about the Catholic organization known as Opus Dei. A former colleague was targeted for recruitment by these people while living in South America, and it all sounded rather sinister.

Do you remember Pope John Paul I? He was pope for barely a month, just before the long-serving John Paul II. I did hear a theory that he was assassinated by the Mafia at the behest of conservative cardinals who had reason to believe he was prepared to institute reforms the opposed, perhaps allowing married priests, women priests, or use of birth control. If this indeed happened, it was well hushed up. It also would illustrate that the Pope does not have absolute authority, even within his own organization.

Yes, I am interested in the legacy of the Masons as well. I have heard legends that the lore of Merlin eventually came to them in some form, passed down by the "wizard" advisors of the dark ages, after going underground during the time of witch burning/Inquisition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Well, Mr. Story recapped our conversation of the other day beautifully...

http://www.worldreports.org/news/274_s.e.c._phantom_shares_fraud_new_intelligence

thanks for this one.
fyi, here it's the government's (we call it the state's, the nation's) business, not any private sector's to provide security of any individual's/person's rights.

it appears the critical mass of reasonable thought does come from within the larger community our "nation" still is and/or is about to become.

but good golly, our overall moral standards are shaky: the sexual abuse scandals not only in church institutions, in addition to the corruption pervading the globalized economy.
\!!

Romana: you ask, "what do you think of ...?"
does it influence me to the point where i cannot escape any involvement anymore?
could i get "on top" of any such involvement and therefore be successful?
i41 must say, no!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 am

'I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it'" is not heartening.

Hi Romana, share your sentiments there woman!

My grandmother was 3 times Grand Matron within the Eastern Star Masonic Lodge. When I ask her about it, she just smiles at me and says, " Well, you got to have some fun in life don't you? ". What a woman...curiosity will get the better of me and I will likely join soon after I settle at home again. However, it is a big set of shoes to wear.

As for all of this NWO/World Revolution stuff, that is where I actually get my faith in world unity. Yes, they, this, has been around for a long time, doing no good as much as possible. However, slowly but surely they are getting exposed and cornered...they did not expect to ever lose control of the masses. They were faulty in their thinking...100's if not more years later, they are losing. For many reasons...mostly in my opinion firstly because of growing knowledge of everything across the world but also from population decline of white races within the power nations. Because of Muslim immigration and new world experience. The Jesuits et al don't realize who they are playing with either on the Muslim front or on their home front with us. If we don't be rid of them, the Jesuits et al ourselves, the Muslum nation will clean it up. Simply by overshadowing them on all fronts over the next 100 years or so. New World Muslim is interesting...not so much the political front, after all, they must play along too right now, but socially, that is where I see the blooming of major change for the entire world.
Remember, the wars going on within and just without the Arab nations stopped being about land and religion a long time ago, contrary to maintained beliefs. It continues because of how lucrative it truly is.

To me it is very interesting, I would love to live a 1000 years to watch this major shift felt all over the world actually play out. Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 am

fyi, here it's the government's (we call it the state's, the nation's) business, not any private sector's to provide security of any individual's/person's rights.

Hi Lavender, are they doing a good job? Since most of the independent financial watchdog orgs are government funded and created, both the American and Canadian peoples have been sorely cheated.

You wrote also,
t appears the critical mass of reasonable thought does come from within the larger community our "nation" still is and/or is about to become.

I say yes, welcome to unity.

Also,
but good golly, our overall moral standards are shaky: the sexual abuse scandals not only in church institutions, in addition to the corruption pervading the globalized economy.

It does seem overwhelming, it is easy to become caught up in the magnitude of crap that is being sourced out and exposed, but like all cleansing, it is hard. Hard to face, hard to bear. Like the puss from a festering boil that begs to be squeezed.

And this...,
Romana: you ask, "what do you think of ...?"
does it influence me to the point where i cannot escape any involvement anymore?
could i get "on top" of any such involvement and therefore be successful?
i41 must say, no!

I wonder the same thing, while I am fascinated to know about it, I do want to really know about it, do I really want to partake? To do so requires many restrictions I don't know if I could bear because I know ultimately I won't believe. We'll have to see eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:47 am

Pretty:
here's something very concrete; did you know...?

in egypt today, by law a man cannot marry if he does not own a house and/or does not earn enough money to maintain it.

\!!

i'm trying to get a link, since this is only tourist information i just heard today.

but just think this further..
study scratch

as to gvmt "control" of security: at the moment, the big brother type control has been rolled back, but a policy "leitbild" for internet ethics is considered necessary and, hence, sought.

what i can say with some degree of certainty, is that information and investigative journalism are are key areas for which strong and independent minds are indispensable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deepest of understandings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Daily notes from the Universe-
Jump to: