BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deepest of understandings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:03 am

Hello everyone, such a lovely breath of fresh first thing in the morning. I have to thank each and every one of you. You have given back to me that which I had lost as a young girl. A feeling so deep down in my soul of peace. Peace in knowing that I am not alone.
As I went to sleep last night I tangibly recognized a song in my soul that I had almost forgotten the words too.
Thank-you for listening and challenging me. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Culture, I am honestly scared to discuss my views on it, however I am going to trust you and do it anyway.
Over the course of today I am going consider these last few letters from you and will disgorge later tonight. It is such a mouthful.

Religion is another scary subject for me....

It is my ability to stand back and be detached that shows up so often in my words which gets erroneously interpreted as ruthless. I am not and never will be. No more ruthless than a mother who allows their child to fall off the coffee table after repeatedly taking her off with warnings of future owies if she doesn't listen.

Loving you all and hoping that Lavender Orchid is sleeping off the 24 hour or more marathon I noticed she ran yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 am

Romana says something quite important. she says it well, and yet, everytime she does it, i feel emotionally puzzled. no, not confused, but left in the cold.

my goodness, can't you respond appropriately, that would be well in accordance with your superior intellect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:27 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Hello everyone, such a lovely breath of fresh first thing in the morning. I have to thank each and every one of you. You have given back to me that which I had lost as a young girl. A feeling so deep down in my soul of peace. Peace in knowing that I am not alone.
As I went to sleep last night I tangibly recognized a song in my soul that I had almost forgotten the words too.
Thank-you for listening and challenging me. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Culture, I am honestly scared to discuss my views on it, however I am going to trust you and do it anyway.
Over the course of today I am going consider these last few letters from you and will disgorge later tonight. It is such a mouthful.

Religion is another scary subject for me....

It is my ability to stand back and be detached that shows up so often in my words which gets erroneously interpreted as ruthless. I am not and never will be. No more ruthless than a mother who allows their child to fall off the coffee table after repeatedly taking her off with warnings of future owies if she doesn't listen.

Loving you all and hoping that Lavender Orchid is sleeping off the 24 hour or more marathon I noticed she ran yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birds.

my dear Pretty, yeah i did. and returning with a dream (may indicate another marathon!!):
in an office, well kept, but sparsely manned Smile a woman seeking advice for research of past studies....
for a thesis paper to be done.
the gentleman in the office seems quite helpful, lets her use the telephone, but it seems the operator is gone and no one in charge of connections.
she was to return later.
and she did.... still open-ended................

i am so glad we have met here and i do feel this is a good beginning.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Glad you got some sleep sweet

Sleep

So, I've been mulling over this culture question...

I am a Canadian born Scot. My family is very old, we are an Innes family. Heavily steeped in tradition and pride. We cover many of the old societal clicks from Masons to Goodfellows. My grandmother was a Grand Matron four times running within Eastern Star. Upon digging about I also uncovered Knights of Malta and the Rosicrucian too. Can't forget the blush raising antics of my great grandfather and his Fabian House associations. In a few years it will be my turn to be the custodian of our family land. We have been there since 1783. The beautiful province of Nova Scotia.
Those of us who did not feel the pull of secret higher societal belonging have been Wesley-Ann Methodists pretty well since its conception in the 1700s.

As a Scot, my culture is that of a Celt. A warrior tribe. Evident in holding back the Romans and Vikings at either end, in holding off the English, it may seem as if we might of lost to the English but really what we did was use the war created by the English to gain provisions and passage to this great big beautiful continent we now live on. I think we got the better end of the deal. Such large vast expanses of space, no hostile boarders, religious and personal freedom, parliamentary freedom and now Monarchical freedom. How to make a shitty deal a good thing class 101.
As a Celt, my culture despite the displacement continues on strong.

Our religion is another story. We were Druidic. That did not fare so well, it's not gone but all that remain are seed carriers. It may be that those seeds will never be planted again. That's ok if that it must be. The basic principles that founded Druidism are so very evident in many other forms. The main goal was accomplished during its existence. A part of the whole was decoded by them. The essence of their existence flows well in my veins.

To me a culture or religion is not the end all to be all. Like everything else in life they are both fluid and both serve a very distinctive purpose. Personally I find most religions have become distorted remnants of their full potential trapped in a web of politics. They have been born of fear mongering and greed. To be a religion that believes in one God or many makes no difference. I can look at Druidism in the same light.
It was fear of reprisal for not conforming and the prize for behaving well decided upon and doled out by a God/Gods that dictated a lot of the doctrines. A structure like this has no interest for me.
In Druidism I see an eclectic group of people who at the same time were able to see and feel spiritually deep beyond their Gods but unable to separate from them. Even from Godhood I must pass on.... Mathnawi.
That inability to keep evolving spiritually killed it. That and the fact that it did not last long enough to accrue enough numbers to carry on the torch. Now the nasty one, Christianity played a very large hand in the demise of my peoples religion. We were witches and warlocks, people to fear. Imagine that, the stupid old fear thing again. We were reclusive thus suspicious, we would not conform. Burned, burned, burned.

mmmm culture and religion....mmmm

Warmest of thoughts
Birds

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm

To me religion is a map drawn by human conceptions based on what they feel is the full spectrum ( back to that). No one religion is right and no one religious based culture either. If you are capable of looking out your back gate, curious about what might be out there, well, to me it just simply shows that your soul is old enough to realize the world is not flat.

Soak it all up my friends, every loving drop of this whole world and every type of person, religion, culture and FOOD!

Loving you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

just found a rhyme to soak.. Very Happy

http://www.ascentaspirations.ca/Mourning%20Cloak.htm

good framework all around. see you soon.

elephant
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm

I am a spiritual scientist type. To me our universe and everything in it are the blow out from the back side of a black hole, perhaps one that has collapsed. Personally I prefer to picture the blow out over collapse, it is a kin to great big poop. Twisted Evil

I wonder if this could be true...
In a black hole matter becomes intrinsically smaller than even a neutrino, we already know neutrinos phase shift, I believe the blow out is another universe with its own set of time lines and thus not visible in ours. The phase shift facilitated by the change in weight due to the separation and reasemblance of elements due to the immense force of gravity within.

I honestly wonder if this could be true....
I wonder if it is to these theoretical universes the neutrino passes or is it just within our own time lines does it travel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Pretty, these were precisely my thoughts for quite some time now.

the phase shifting is a most interesting phenomenon. vindicating metaphysics, imho.

whether a revival of superstitions is necessary or not, ignorance in combat of natural intelligence has curious minds too occupied with possession and expensive trade-offs.

ours should be the really 'beautiful mind's truly concerned with the well-being and prosperity of our planet.

love ya! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Yes, how can we come here to learn and grow if we destroy our planet.....planting trees is one way I am helping....how neat that you think the same way. I would love to understand the actual scientific language that describes this phenomena...Romana take the bat?
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes, phase shifting neutrinos, quantum knowing, super positioning and time lines just about every aspect of metaphysics are covered.

It is poetic.

Through the study of the third eye I have been able to travel endlessly through what appears to be time and space, it is a relm of thought that far out reaches my more mundane daily thought processes.
I have been able to conceptualize for awhile now the depth of logical probability, something that closely mirrors physics in most of my considerations. You too eh?
I struggle to learn the language scientists speak but I know instinctively we speak of the same thing. I will at some point master it from mere respect.

Eastern philosophical studies that concentrate on mind over matter seriously interest me. A key principle in third eye studies. At least a few of them have allowed themselves to attain a level of Godhood. To me this is what enlightens and strengthens them more than anything. On the trail of evolution....

As for names, well we're back to the slowing down long enough to concentrate scratch

I love the introverted mind, the borders that define your mind are non-existent as with me. Thank-you so much for the welcome. Your compliments are returned. I am wonderfully happy you did not lose patience with me...

Birds flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

My definition of God differs greatly from most. To me it is not God, not even the concept...

Perhaps I am wrong, it just feels right to me.
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Personally I find most religions have become distorted remnants of their full potential trapped in a web of politics.
This is brilliant. I often see religion as somewhat akin to the story of the blind men and the elephant. Each offers truth, but not the whole truth, and not negating the truth offered by others. There is, after all, only one elephant. Only by listening to each other instead of fighting and posturing do we truly learn.

Pardon my ignorance, but if your ancestors were Druids, wouldn't that have been incompatible with also being Masons and Methodists?? Or did they keep the Druidic part to themselves and follow the other paths for social acceptability and influence?

Prettybirds wrote:
I would love to understand the actual scientific language that describes this phenomena...Romana take the bat?
To which phenomenon are you referring?

"But now," says the Once-ler,
"now that you're here,
The word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear.
UNLESS someone like you
cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better.
It is not.
SO . . .
Catch!" calls the Once-ler.
He lets something fall.
"It's a Truffula seed.
It's the last one of all!
You're in charge of the last of the Truffula seeds.
And Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Plant a new Truffula. Treat it with care.
Give it clean water. And feed it fresh air.
Grow a forest. Protect it from axes that hack
Then the Lorax and all of his friends
may come back."
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I also have a different concept of God. It is an irony. I can label myself agnostic, existentialist, and humanist. I am however attracted to the supposed higher truths that many religions profess to know, & possess. I belonged to n organization called the Theosophical Society. There mantra is, "There is no higher religion than truth." I have always been attracted to this saying. I believe that we and everything in the universe is interconnected. I call this interconnectedness "God." I believe we are energy and chemical beings. I believe we can learn to tap into these universal energies. I believe that all of us even the sickest possess at least a modicum of the truth. I believe that a person thy is mostly free from distortions can see truth more clearly than those who are overwrought and allow emotion to hold sway as well as. overrule reason. I believe in a balance of love and reason to help produce wisdom. I have thus searched for and striven to be as kind, loving, compassionate and reasonable as possible to ascertain the truth and thus hopefully be happier as well.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi ladies and Gents....

Lightsun, I am horrified at myself for the other message over there....Ruthless...mmmmm, not even inspirational, just plain stupid. A Sags bluntness. If I ever act so thoughtless on this board please forgive me and correct me Embarassed

Romana, I had 2 different trains of thought going on at the same time. I wonder if they collided and stalled me, I didn't even realize I had combined them....One for our planet and another for black holes. Mmmm interesting.
It is an understanding of what we actually know about black holes in the language of science that I wonder if you can impart. I have read and re-read Carl Sagan Shadows of our Universe. I am trying to get it.... I am reading the whole book you sent me a link for...thank-you.

Next Laughing

There has not been a practicing Druid in our family since roughly 1523 when Elizabeth was burned as a witch and Robert her brother disappeared. I look at the desire of variuos family members to search out higher learning groups as a understanding gained in a previous life when our religion was still alive. An instincual calling from within them. Perhaps it is more like my own calling and not so much from the old religion but from the growth in their soul facilitated by our old religion...

I love that poem, seeds....seeds.....

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi Lightsun, I think I can really appreciate that mantra. There is no religion higher than truth.

More tomorrow, I am so tired...

This is a link to a historical document that was released to the press today.....

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.5273/pub_detail.asp

Every one should read this....totally unprecedented...

Birds
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Prettybirds I do not know you well yet. Yet, I like you. You are among friends. I hope
to know you as I know some of the others here. You seem to have a kind open spirit.
It is nice to know you over there but I do not really hang out there. I may drop in
from every once in awhile. In over yonder land. sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Night prettybirds. It is a pleasure to meet your presence. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 am

Good Morning

Over the last few days, in the quiet moments, I've been going through all of our/everyones posts. THANK-YOU.

The couple of ladies that I have met here are the first girlfreinds I've had since grade school. In my house, I was raised by 5 women, we more than covered 4 weeks of the month in pms. I love them all and I am very independant because of them. There wasn't a man in the family till I turned 16 and I was already out and gone for a few years by then.

I must say that waiting to meet you was worth it and I would do it again. All of your words and encouragement have given me that which I always craved from women but never knew how to find.

For instance, my thoughts of foreign aid, for along time this has plagued me, so unsure of whether the long term effect was as good as it should be given how the situation looks at the first few glances. I needed to look again so I did and wow has my perception grown already. Just from finding out that maybe I'm not out to lunch after all. All of the wisdom responsible for carrying the world forward is in these pages expressed in your wonderful words and interests. Thank-you again.

Perhaps it is the foreing aid that is allowing for that slow but sure increase in personal awareness and education. The sense of unity that comes from outer awareness is facilitated in all types of education. I think I have been too far towards one end of the spectrum instead of close to middle where I should be. Perhaps that aid is creating a large enough pause to catch their collective breath. If that indeed is what is going on then I guess I can handle letting the local governments there keep bleeding the coffers/people dry, at least for awhile longer... No Crying or Very sad Mad

Wheres my tea...oh yeah I drank it already. Well, off to make another, back soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Lavender Orchid, I love your imagery.....thanks.., keeps my eyes glued Shocked while my soul soars.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Joe Fisher author and specialist in reincarnation and channeling, quoted by Alexander Blair-Ewart in Dimensions a Toronto New Age Monthly April 1990

" And I've come to the conclusion that people who are living truly and have no interest in metaphysics are often doing a lot better than people who feel they know all about the next world and are in contact with it."

Boy, does this ever raise questions in me...

First off what does he measure "doing better" against? Happiness levels, contentedness perhaps.
One must remember that different levels of both hardship and peace exist to varying levels within everything. It would go without saying maybe that the more we seek the more of each we carry. I will choose stooped and hagard, poor but not hungry to know what I know. To know I can learn more. That is what I know. I am not scared to awaken new processes in my brain and soul.

Perhaps he is just stating the obvious.

Silly Birds...
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 am

Foreign Aid and its many sides....

First a few quotes

" For myself, I have little enthusiasm for a species of liberty that can only profit vagabonds (politicians)."

Philippe-Joseph Aubert De Gaspe

" What happens when people vote democratically to become slaves? By definition this is supposed to be impossible. But so various are human beings....that nothing is certain...The question remains: Can a democracy permit people to surrender their rights? Can it let OTHERS accept that surrender?"

Humphry Osmand 1981

If you take a close look, there are going to be investigations into the misappropriation of massive amounts of dollars from all kinds of aid funds. Katrina, Dollar refunding, Haiti, Africa, Soviet Union ( A little old but remember Lee Wanta?)

This going to be an interesting year, it is literally a time to rebuild and restructure. Now is the time to re-define all boarders. Go get'um tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to define my own boarders, if I have any.

Sweet wonderings and powerful decisions...to all.
Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:01 am

let me put it more bluntly:

if the unity spirit is not fully present in every partaker's awareness, then our journeys will forever tear us apart despite the best of our intentions.

there's enough evidence all around that such "mishaps" have manifested and their materiality separating us from each other.

Pretty, the above quote about "normal" people is not a bad one. however, can you trust the contexts in which it was made or into which it is going, or what commonality it might even create?

i41 need purity to remain in all fluidity.

I love you , intensified!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am

Hi Lavender, hope you are sleeping you crazy person, yes a marathon runner you are.

One of my grandmothers favorite sayings
" Good intentions pave the road to hell "
Took me many years to not be scared of things going awry regardless of my intentions.

Good intentions are not always enough, it also takes great dicipline and forgiveness.

As for normal, and that persons statement about what appears to be quality of life. One could consider it from many angles. Personal experience dictates for me that most of the spiritually enhanced individuals I meet have a very hard time accepting comfort and wealth. Even at times to extend that to uncomfortable being human.

At first glance it looks like a way for people to gain sense of self and purpose, a sense of personal power. A way to destinctualize themselves from the norm and thus feel a sense of validity.
I embrace my human comforts and the ability to make effectual change because of it.
I refuse to study any doctrine that insists that I am a higher form when out of contact with the material world and my humaness.
It is to Earth and Human that we have chose to bound ourselves. It is the perfection of that form for which we are here, not the perfection of our ether/higher self. That is what we work on when not trapped in an organic form.

I wonder if what he sees at least inpart, is the effect of people losing themselves in the outer experience and forgetting/unable to integrate fully on this plane. Because they have seperated, allowed themselves to, from their true purpose of being human. It is easier to focus on higher thoughts and their reality then the more grounded reality of using that insight manifest in this world, on this planet.

Blunt me baby...
Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:01 am

hi sweets,
i'm back to my better self (no better half coming along though Wink ), having felt the aftershock in haiti and been to movies like a serious man and burn after reading, having them compared to scorsese and finding myself in eyes wide shut, plus the whole condensed in a sort of funny thing (seen only right now):
the situation can best be captioned under comedy - or comics - are martial art techniques...
A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Angels12
good morning there everyone, love you still, and all the same!
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm

I have saved another of your miraculous pictures. I currently have 400+ media
pictures on my blackberry. Your images are wonderful and gloriously beautiful.
Many thanks. LightSun Peaceweaver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deepest of understandings
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Daily notes from the Universe-
Jump to: