BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Partnering Forums

Go down 
+5
Prettybirds
Soulthriller
lightsun
Fluid Warrior
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 am

http://unitedwithcause.board-directory.net/forum.htm

Forum Owner/Admin = Scott

United with cause was the end result of some discussions between some peope who want to do good in the world. What the forum is about will depend on what people want to use it for but personally I want to use it to try to unite as many decent people, forums, charities, organizations etc as possible to build a network of united communities that join together for mutual benefit and to take pro-active action to try to make our mark on the world together.
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Fluid Vision Forum   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:09 pm

http://fluid.smfforfree.com/index.php

Fluid Vision Forum by Daniel Glasheen
Manifesting Benevolent Intent

Overview: Fluid Vision forum was created by Daniel Glasheen to be a place to share knowledge, to express our own views and exchange about what we would deem to be benevolent intents and insights. The first Section of the Forum is broken into 2 areas; Personal Insight & Insights from Others
One being a place for us to relay our own personal insights, and the other being a place for us to explore or share insights left by others. As we explore we bcome aware of deeper levels to our own awareness. As this happens, it is nice to share - to relate this to others and create an exchange. One word of caution in debate is that it can take us away from the original intent of the Topic. As the Poster has shared the Topic, it is respectful not to dominate the Topic and try and spin it into a different theme. The idea here is that there is space for both types of insghts, without us getting confused about the insights coming from us or just something we have read.

Daniel Glasheen: Daniel was born in 1975 in England and has been active on various forums since around 2001. He has formed a few different forums before but this is the one he is currently focused on, although he has been very involved in his working life so has not contributed much recently. The value in creating the forum is to create a space where he could express his own inner vision outwardly and allow that to be fluid yet structured and have space to spread out and grow with overt critism. There is a certain structure to the Forum but others are invited to join and share in an exchange of perception and interpretation.

The idea is for each member is to bring their own insights to the table and/ or to openly discuss and share the insights of others that represent benevolent intent.

The key is Benevolent Intent - It is worth us all introspecting to see what the Intents are that we have actually aligned to.

Influences in Daniel's Life that have shaped his view of the world: (This will help you work out 'where he is coming from' with his posts)

>>> Daniel has had powerful dreams since he was young and has has explored the more dreamy side to our awareness through paintings, drawings and writings. One dream took place in a very real manner where the sky turned into an Eagle and picked him up by the scruff of his neck as a mother does to a cub. Daniel's deep seeking from an early age has meant he has become aware of the sacred knowledge of the Toltec, and later in life Daniel journeyed to Colombia where he received brief guidance from 2 Shamans about Medicine Wheels and the Animal Medicines of Native American Tribes. As an Artist, Daniel has always explored his more dreamy side in his paintings. He often gives his artwork away and like to explore one to one connections with people, without a 3rd person project an interpretation over that. The interest in people and the connections to people also have an original in the nature of us as Luminous Beings as described in Carlos Castaneda's The Eagle's Gift where the eagles rule is revealed detailing the types of males and females according to the directions and types. Daniel accepted this rule when he was 16 and has been refering to it as either a map or a compass to live his life to.

>>> One other inspiration to Daniel is the TV Series Twin Peaks. One of the main things he liked when he watched it as a 17 year old was the Character Agent Cooper. Daniel for the first time could see animated in a character a man who was completely in touch with the left side (dreaming & intuition) awareness yet at the same time be focused and actively interacting with the world of the right side of awareness (through reason and direct action)

Daniel tries to carry both types of awareness into his life and through his acts, and this Forum is an expression of that where he lends his perception of this through descriptions to share the vision that currently moves through him.

>>> There was another strong influence from a Male Teacher who met Daniel in 1997. A Bermudan man called Lagarmo took it upon himself to help a group of youngsters to try and establish things to do, thus re-directing them away from their destructive habits. This was very important for Daniel because until then he had only read about or seen on TV the sort of way he wanted to conduct himself. It is perhaps so with men that they need to be shown and directed as well as given a description. Lagarmo was himself a woodcarver who made abstract forms out of cedar wood. He was also a very deep and spiritual man himself.

>>> These days Daniel attends collective meditation in London on week day nights and likes the benefits of reaching thoughtless awareness and sharing it with others. Daniel has a strong interest in Sahaja Yoga which he has practiced since 1998 and integrates with the National and International Collective. You can look into Sahaja Yoga online and get a good feel of what it is through your own experience and even make it your own Insight.

>>> In Daniel's working life he works on a contract looking after a portfolio of 65 buildings coordinating the day to day management of certain building services. This is the operational side of the job but recently the job has changed to also link into the Sales Director where he can use some of his ideas and skills for developing and presenting documents. Daniel is a very visual person and has touched on NLP. His interested in Company Structures, Business and Working life has developed more recently. He has a great interest in Innovation relating to Business, Management, Self-Management, Developing People, and is directly involved in re-creating support documentation and information management systems in order to organise & integrate all the Administrative Support for Operational, Sales & Client facing needs.
Back to top Go down
Fluid Warrior
Community Developer
Community Developer
Fluid Warrior

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am

Nice Networking...

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.amberbow.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:57 am

http://peaceandloveism.com/forums/index.php
Owner = Soulthriller

United we stand, Divided we still stand. For peace unity and love. Wink

Ain't nothing that can stop us. WE will revitalize, revolutionize, or do whatever we have to do to make Freedom and Love Reign., The Universe gives me everything. I WILL Reciprocate! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: the mayville freedom fleet of united forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

I like your vision Mayflow.
If and when I am further on my path, I will wish to contribute more.
I am still finding myself.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Mayville freedom fleet   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello, it's LightSun. I want to extend another greeting.
http://cognitionexpo.21.forumer.com/index.php I will describe it. It has more of a thinker than
feeler atmosphere. If/when we get more members, perhaps some will wish to pursue a more
cognitive atmosphere. One can fully appreciate differences in how we speak and act.
Anyway it is a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Mayville Freedom Fleet   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Oh, & I see the secret is out. Mayflow and Triplelady are one & the same.
Back to top Go down
Soulthriller

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Thank you very kindly for posting a link to my website's forums. Humanity needs to experience and live in peace, love, and unity, if it wishes to evolve its consciousness to a positive and beneficial progressive level of consciousness.

Love and Kindness to you all
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Mayville Freedom Fleet   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I have been in your site Soulthriller. I hope to visit more often.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Take the best and leave the rest! Wink
Back to top Go down
molitva

molitva

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I see some things here from four years ago.
Any recent updates?
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 am

molitva wrote:
I see some things here from four years ago.
Any recent updates?
\!!

would you see them on the horizon?
if anyone brought them to you, there?
Partnering Forums Candle10

Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:39 pm

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org

Owner is Violet. Lovely energies, and inspiring and active membership.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
:SPOCK: - Ship's physicist.
Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:39 pm

http://apps.flight-light-and-spin.com/Forum/TopicGroup/

me-sa-don-figure-out how to make-a da-forum
Back to top Go down
http://flight-light-and-spin.com
Sponsored content

Partnering Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Forums   Partnering Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partnering Forums
Page 1 of 1