BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Empty
PostSubject: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 am

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Eb401ae0513e
Aliens, 1986

Aliens 2, 1986 is a metaphor for egoic consciousness:

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... C0ec23090573

"The monstrous "alien" in the film so closely resembles Lacan's lamella that
evoke the impression that Lacan somehow saw the film before it was even made."

- Zizek, "Troubles with the Real: Lacan as a Viewer of Alien"

Living directly infront of your face...

In regular unconsciousness the pin-balling is smoth, no gum-ups... like Typhoid Fever to cause a pause, a 'little space' (Bourdieu): "

"Freedom is the ability to pause between stimulus and response."
- Rollo May

Lacan called this egoic entity: the pin-ball apparatus by the name "lamella", or by a pun name: the "hommelette: smooth, the desiring machines are running in perfect sync like a swiss auto engine...

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... 2ff6ad47c12e

The regular unconsciouses (Tolle) are a swarm of these efficient divices, regular Tin Men. He is a tomato, mushrooms and swiss cheese omellete of partial objects.

Mooji sometimes compares the tics to feeding pigeons. Stop feeding the pigeons and they go away... the sun starts to shine through these enormous Hitchcockian flocks... The flock clears away: who is there? The streets are empty and quiet...

Last edited by *rainbowstar* on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 am

A very well thought out and comprehensively thought provoking thought-piece!

Is Pliocene being used a a sort of synonym for primitivity? I do think the world has been for an incredibly long time been overly patriarchal, and in some senses I think this is also due to primitive somewhat bestial thinking.

NVC? Not familiar with this term, I would best guess Non Violent Communication?

The ego being the beast right before our eyes is something that I think happens from our raw inherited emotions coupled with our environments and society - but I think a true thinker can tame this ego because I believe the ego to be very powerful, but not the entirety of the thinking consciousness. It need not be a monster only nor need the subconscious be held in captivity (jailed) by primitivities.

Teaching ourselves to think is a key to open the door of a better future for humanity.

ps: Nice use of imagery!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 am

Mayflow wrote:
A very well thought out and comprehensively thought provoking thought-piece!

Is Pliocene being used a a sort of synonym for primitivity? I do think the world has been for an incredibly long time been overly patriarchal, and in some senses I think this is also due to primitive somewhat bestial thinking.
Hi maif; my old board got deleted: 'dissy', so I was wanting a new place to jot "my" thoughts....

The Pliocene hasn't been mentioned yet; I'm hoping this thread of my work will run many pages and Pliocene may be tens of pages off...

(Guess what?! I wrote an article about Autie and it got hosted on a very legit art blog: check-it-out:

[hmpf... it says no links for 7 days....] google for "Paint in Motion: Autumn Miller", it'll be the first link, it's on an art blog called "pigtailsinpaint.com"!!

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... 925eb8962104

they even asked me to write another article about some graffiti artists ('SOL', Keven Peterson, Banksy) Exciting! -- I've been really ill for a long time so this second article is gonna be slow coming...)

Quote :
NVC? Not familiar with this term, I would best guess Non Violent Communication?
Yeah, of course NVC is Non-Violent Communication =)

Quote :
The ego being the beast right before our eyes is something that I think happens from our raw inherited emotions coupled with our environments and society -
Yep... The pain-body (Tolle) is conditioned responses of thought-emotion complexes; this I sometimes call "Mr. Green" after Revolver 2005 which I had a chance to rewatch a few nights ago; and the environment the Mr. Green is enmeshed in is called Mr. Gold in Revolver.

Quote :
but I think a true thinker can tame this ego because I believe the ego to be very powerful, but not the entirety of the thinking consciousness. It need not be a monster only nor need the subconscious be held in captivity (jailed) by primitivities.
For me thought is a part of the ego; part of the 5 skandhas, it's the third skandha: 3. perception (...cognition...). For Derrida, word and word thinking are a system of "Différance": a conditioned chain that is always a deferral to the next word-cue (the pin-ball machine).

Quote :
Teaching ourselves to think is a key to open the door of a better future for humanity.
These days my project is the opposite: teaching myself not to think; Samatha meditation focuses and quiets the mind; Vipassina meditation teaches indifference to thought wihich is generally sadistic fizz, arising, and passing, arising and passing...
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 am

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Smilie15oh hi, honey....
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 am

lavender orchid wrote:
notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Smilie15oh hi, honey....
Happy to 'see' you!! I'm surviving a prolonged illness that pretty nearly wasted me, so this week it's like being born again with joy!! It's good to be alive. AND, I'm having wonderful French Bread now, good bread for the the first time in a half a year!! Yum!! Hello, hello, hello!!
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Original

*rainbowstar* wrote:
lavender orchid wrote:
Happy to 'see' you!! I'm surviving a prolonged illness that pretty nearly wasted me, so this week it's like being born again with joy!! It's good to be alive. AND, I'm having wonderful French Bread now, good bread for the the first time in a half a year!! Yum!! Hello, hello, hello!!

Quote:
The ego being the beast right before our eyes is something that I think happens from our raw inherited emotions coupled with our environments and society -

Yep... The pain-body (Tolle) is conditioned responses of thought-emotion complexes; this I sometimes call "Mr. Green" after Revolver 2005 which I had a chance to rewatch a few nights ago; and the environment the Mr. Green is enmeshed in is called Mr. Gold in Revolver.[/quote]

Quote:
but I think a true thinker can tame this ego because I believe the ego to be very powerful, but not the entirety of the thinking consciousness. It need not be a monster only nor need the subconscious be held in captivity (jailed) by primitivities.

For me thought is a part of the ego; part of the 5 skandhas, it's the third skandha: 3. perception (...cognition...). For Derrida, word and word thinking are a system of "Différance": a conditioned chain that is always a deferral to the next word-cue (the pin-ball machine).[/quote]

Quote:

These days my project is the opposite: teaching myself not to think; Samatha meditation focuses and quiets the mind; Vipassina meditation teaches indifference to thought wihich is generally sadistic fizz, arising, and passing, arising and passing....[/quote]

glad to 'hear' you are feeling better and are strong enough to make your comeback here.

\!! (take a gentle punch to your chest) notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Sookie10

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Smilie_girl_157 https://youtu.be/yjbWzOIEyIo

btw. have you seen this? notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Mini-graphics-rainbow-902247
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 am

lavender orchid wrote:
notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Original

Shhhh...

"Be still and know that I am God". Psalm 46:10

"When you pray, go into your closet and lock the door." Matthew 6:6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cloud_of_Unknowing

catholicspiritualdirection.org/cloudunknowing.pdf
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm

\!!

http://site.paracletepress.com/samples/exc-cloud-of-unknowing-essential1-20.pdf

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/cou/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTutcw2VTA

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Clover-girl-smiley

ahhh, and thanks ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ROejUlIiXA

Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 am

The Christian priactice of contemplative prayer is very similar to Zen, Advaita, and Buddhism. This practice was alive in the West since the desert fathers and mothers of the first millenium, it was the practice of Jesus... and yet most Westerners who found "the Razor's Edge" rediscovered the practicfe through Eastern thought from India, Thailand and Japan...
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 am

Deleted off dozons of sites, banned for sayin' it... meanwhile, openner minds prevail and agree to publish... here's the lay-out for page one:

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... 00735c0dab4c
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm

The "mook" parasympathizes.

http://www.tldm.org/News9/Mook&Midriff.htm

Where is your attention?

https://youtu.be/AGnGRgyLwMs

Last edited by *rainbowstar* on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Living with excellence everyday.

Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 am

yep yep.

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... 45162710

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQJwfddGvso

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Cinder10

Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 pm

One continuous jumbled comic flow; always perfect; every need for aesthetics and order is egoic.
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 am

*rainbowstar* wrote:
One continuous jumbled comic flow; always perfect; every need for aesthetics and order is egoic.

yup. and watching you change all that. continuously as well.

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Jardin10
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:26 am

If you were certain that you were dreaming, and that the dream would soon be over, and completely vanish, is there anything you would be afraid to try?
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:29 am

More evidence for the importance of penis size in pre-Mousterian tribal psycho-structure,

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/349520/description/Penis_size_does_matter
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:33 am

so long as it remains directly related to offshore banking?

|\__( o)>

to a limited extent i am grateful (to you) for offering prototypes ....
jane and john average usually don't realize what they really get exposed to on a daily basis, imho.
which is to say, your meticulous work deserves some kind of recognition ....

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... 225

Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:33 am

"The first rule of this game is that it is not a game.
Everyone must play.
You must love us.
You must go on living.
Be yourself, but play a consistent and acceptable role.
Control yourself and be natural.
Try to be sincere."

Alan Watts, On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:35 pm

*rainbowstar* wrote:
"The first rule of this game is that it is not a game.
Everyone must play.
You must love us.
You must go on living.
Be yourself, but play a consistent and acceptable role.
Control yourself and be natural.
Try to be sincere."

Alan Watts, On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

scratch

\!! p.s. i sincerely believe you must love alan watts. notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Emotic10
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm

I think the moment we think we know who we are, we limit ourselves into belief.
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:09 am

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Girl80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7LjIPaYVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K19dasSkoFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc5lwpnoOmQ

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Fallsc10 notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Th_smi10

\!!

Back to top Go down
molitva

molitva

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 am

This may be the greatest thread on the internet.
Thank you thank you for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

molitva wrote:
This may be the greatest thread on the internet.
Thank you thank you for sharing this!
\!!

and the perfect time for praising morning glories ....

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Smiley_dance34

NIGHT SKY~SUMMER SOLSTICE

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Graphics-japan-639261
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm

*rainbowstar* wrote:
More evidence for the importance of penis size in pre-Mousterian tribal psycho-structure,

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/349520/description/Penis_size_does_matter
The deal with this is that testosterone increases penis size.  Testosterone is produced by sun-light, fasting, intense physical activity and meat diet.  i.e. the hunter males grew the largest members.

Testosterone is inhibited by stress: cortisol; i.e. the outcasts grew smaller members.

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/07/27/increase-testosterone-levels.aspx

The origin of clothes wearing (penis gourds) no doubt coincides with the formation of the co-operative work party and the incest&capitalism system (i.e. family-unit and token economy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next