BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluid Warrior
Community Developer
Community Developer
Fluid Warrior

Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

I thought I'd copy and paste thie thread over from my own forum:

There are 2 functions I can see that are key in the healing process and these 2 things require stalking.

1) Is to find great new ways to re-dream our lives
2) Is to actively go through our energy to un-command the behaviors, emotions & energy damage we have that create living nightmares out of our lives.

Please feel free to add in your own focus for your stalking for 2009. I have my focus written down on paper. I can recall most of it from memory but want to wait till I have the paper so I can copy it and avoid missing any detail.

Last edited by Fluid Warrior on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.amberbow.com
Fluid Warrior
Community Developer
Community Developer
Fluid Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

This is explained better on paper actually. I have drawn a circle on the left hand side which contains part one in. Part two has been written in the space outside of the circle

Part one

-Red Circle-

Repair & Sustain your energy body

>Recapitulation
>Meditation
>Dreaming

----------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two

-Black Circle-

Re-dream & rebuild yourself, your 'items' and life force

>Sending Medicine
>Producing Artwork
>Sustaining Job
>Paying off debt
>Go on a Vision Quest
>Complete Studies
>Obtain belongings from storage
>Get a new living space
>Sustain the 'Fluid Vision' Forum
>Cultivate a Career
>Make yourself into an offering
>Share new treasures as they surface, not treasures of an unhealed life but one with benevolent fruit
Back to top Go down
http://www.amberbow.com
Nataskin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Fluid Warrior wrote:
I thought I'd copy and paste thie thread over from my own forum:

There are 2 functions I can see that are key in the healing process and these 2 things require stalking.

1) Is to find great new ways to re-dream our lives
2) Is to actively go through our energy to un-command the behaviors, emotions & energy damage we have that create living nightmares out of our lives.

Please feel free to add in your own focus for your stalking for 2009. I have my focus written down on paper. I can recall most of it from memory but want to wait till I have the paper so I can copy it and avoid missing any detail.

I find interest in this. Why do you want to re-dream your life? Are there some things you would like to change? If so, why? Do you seek to reprogram your mind? If so, who do you think the original programmer was and what do you think the programming bugs were or are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Fluid Warrior wrote:
This is explained better on paper actually. I have drawn a circle on the left hand side which contains part one in. Part two has been written in the space outside of the circle

Part one

-Red Circle-

Repair & Sustain your energy body

>Recapitulation
>Meditation
>Dreaming

----------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two

-Black Circle-

Re-dream & rebuild yourself, your 'items' and life force

>Sending Medicine
>Producing Artwork
>Sustaining Job
>Paying off debt
>Go on a Vision Quest
>Complete Studies
>Obtain belongings from storage
>Get a new living space
>Sustain the 'Fluid Vision' Forum
>Cultivate a Career
>Make yourself into an offering
>Share new treasures as they surface, not treasures of an unhealed life but one with benevolent fruit

hi there!

seems like a mutual understanding existing long before an actual meeting can manifest in awareness.

btw. my scrap books look somewhat similar.
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daniel   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Hello Fluid Warrior. These ideas are they totally your inspiration? Have any good books and
authors inspired you, and if so what books would you recommend.? I m a member of your
site, and think it is a grand & informative as well as inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009   Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel's Stalking Focus for 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Forum think tank-
Jump to: