BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 am

dearlg1 wrote:
Symbolic realism

precisely: you have managed to create the total emptiness as a complete experience.
i41 will say: in this realm there is no more desire to live at all. not now, not later.

don't call us, we will call you. that's where "we all" come from, normally.

\!!

should you think there is room for hope in this experience, then, consequentially, it is non-existent, termed illusion.

\!! and for the next umpteen hours, the trappist monk can attempt to brew liquors as well as any other stupid job preventing that which would count .... never mind.

"... their pain is our pain ..." since your freedom never seemed to be anyone else's, what's the point?

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Eanger_Irving_Couse_-_Turkey_Serenade_os_35x45

Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:43 am

lavender orchid wrote:
dearlg1 wrote:
Symbolic realism

precisely: you have managed to create the total emptiness as a complete experience.
i41 will say: in this realm there is no more desire to live at all. not now, not later.

don't call us, we will call you. that's where "we all" come from, normally.

\!!

should you think there is room for hope in this experience, then, consequentially, it is non-existent, termed illusion.

\!! and for the next umpteen hours, the trappist monk can attempt to brew liquors as well as any other stupid job preventing that which would count .... never mind.

"... their pain is our pain ..." since your freedom never seemed to be anyone else's, what's the point?

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Eanger_Irving_Couse_-_Turkey_Serenade_os_35x45

No You missed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 am

Sad
being the turkey?

like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Heh I rebooted my consciousness. Slept again, from 9pm to 4pm then 7pm to 3am. Oawhoho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:10 am

bit wrote:
Heh I rebooted my consciousness. Slept again, from 9pm to 4pm then 7pm to 3am. Oawhoho

dunno. i must be beginning to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 am

every time you sleep out/sleep in, whatever you wanna call it, you lose your stream of consciousness. so when I'm in the middle of a project I try to get by with as little sleep as possible. stress also helps out with testosterone, so every time I wake up after something like this I HAHA feel silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 am

and you \!! thought/think i don't "know" that?
don't know that it happens to all of us, only each of us places emphasis or priorities somewhere else and expects all others to automatically tune into our "settings"?

with a little more empathy (beware: sympathy, eh?), there could be the solidarity instead of the solipsistic exclusiveness that would make all the difference in our lives.

yet: thank you kindly for a much needed feedback. Smile

tell you what?

a few loved ones in a life time
all of them unavailable
whenever really needed
breadcrumbs for job
contempt at home
or nothing at all
makes for great memories
apart from unwavering belief
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am

ah, the Lemmings effect. good point! unfortunately sometimes, in order to reach a juncture you HAVE to ignore the people to your left and right.

is that really immoral when all you're trying to do is help people out? and, I guess, be part of something?

I admit, these past three months I've been out of line a couple of times. But my life was in danger; to me that was more important than any - flag

whatever substance there is to it

(only human)

Last edited by bit on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 am

I believe moving in the opposite direction is valuable, fruitful - I think most people are cowards, and, if we're hoping to accomplish anything with the world it is my profound conviction that we don't have time to fuck around.

Sorry for ruining it for hippies, hipsters, suits and laidbacks and other flowerpeople. I'm at war for MY survival and I am NOT gonna let you fuck it up. We're ALL gonna die if we let you go on like this.

(yeah, I've got a group of listeners now so I can relax a bit and finish my term papers)

Having said that, don't make me go terminator on your ass =P

edit: I don't give a fuck about ambition. Any resentment on yall parts will feed my pride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 pm

things fall apart!! the center might hold. : (
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 am

JY-BLOODY-HEY: winter is coming Smile

\o_o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:36 am

u ever had that feeling? waking up and not immediately wishing you had a shot of lidocaine? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 am

(>_<")

http://www.dreamviews.com/#top pirat affraid pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:35 am

hey, er - you're right. sorry for being an arrogant prick. my sincere apologies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am

lavender orchid wrote:
(>_<")

http://www.dreamviews.com/#top pirat affraid pale

everybody is entitled to their own opinion, naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:39 pm

bit wrote:
JY-BLOODY-HEY: winter is coming Smile

\o_o/

cute, both song and face.

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 47009

waking up "in the morning"... slowly.

aha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm

do we need an extra space..??

Happy Birthday
One With Soul

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Flowerbouquet17
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 am

Tell you what, May: If you can get happy right now, in spite of any problems, challenges, and circumstances that now seem to taunt you, I'll take care of those problems, challenges, and circumstances, as well as "ever-after."

Agh-hmm... Please, do the math, take the bait, and never look back.
The Universe

Newbie angels and neophyte adventurers: Tune in for next week's exciting episode of "The Fabulous Life of May Flow," followed by an all new "It's Good to be May Flow!"
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 am

Have you noticed, that the more you hurry, the slower you go?

The more you wait, the longer it takes?

The more you worry, the less you dream?

But the more you live, love, and laugh, May, the more you live, love, and laugh.
Weird?
The Universe

Loving you like bees love honey, May. Bears, too....
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 am

Yeah, I know it sounds like a good idea to the new-agers, god squads, and holy rollers to turn all things over to "the Universe." But I'm a little concerned that something important has been lost in translation.

May, how 'bout you just turn over the "hows" to me, and have yourself a little field day with the "all things" part?
Hope I got to you before they did -
The Universe

I mean, here I am thinking I've turned over all things to them, May, and there they are thinking they've turned over all things to me... No wonder they think I move in mysterious ways....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

Very Happy (from field and days....)

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Skito
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

The universe and the forum sometimes gets moments of silence. In such an opportunity, I would
take this moment to give prayers and thanks for our circle of friends. : bit, Dearlg1, Dissapropriated,
lavender orchid, lightsun, Mayflow, Nataskin, Peach1, Romana, Tuesday, Vana.
May all our friends, old and new, find creative expression, fellowship and happiness.
May their endeavors be successful. If not, then at least a learning opportunity, which is a victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm insulted if anyone here thinks they know more about addiction then I do.

Other than that, I suppose we're more or less on the same page.

But there are things that I can not tell you about. These policies protect us all.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey, bit. It's all shared knowledge, wisdom, and insights. Your wisdom, or insights are greatly appreciated
in this, or any field. Nice to see you. Blessings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 am

in relations with
relatives relativity
is not suspended
hence the suspense

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Flower_18_animated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next