BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 God, Crime, Anarchism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: God, Crime, Anarchism   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:27 pm

God, Crime, Anarchism




There is only one criminal, God.

So it seems from the perspective of society. This is absurd. From outside the system, from the God's-eye-view, God is good, beyond good and evil, nothing.... Society is a beautiful tautology, floating like a star.

The criminal in society covers the paradoxes in society. This is his assignment and job: to cover pit-falls and dead-ends, questions that lead to nothing. Wherever there is a contradiction, a gross and unfit absurdity in society, there will tend to be a criminal, a syndicate, a gang.

Only by perpetual revolution can the anarchist stay true, by continually abandoning and reconstituting the presuppositional-stilts which he conjures from and walks with over the mercury surface of oblivion.



The criminal covers spaces where the nothing shows through.

There are criminals of the physical and criminals of the mental; or of need versus want; or of bread versus status.

The physical criminal would take the bread he needs from the woods if he could, it is only because of his needing that he sets up a him-or-me confrontation resulting in authority. This sort of criminal would not exist after anarchy. No one would let him suffer under God's authority.

(God's authority is God's will. Man's will is man's authority. Will is authority. And at this point the whole basis of anarchism seems to implode in a contradiction: how can wills ever engage with others in a relationship that isn't authoritarian if every will is authority?



Will is to libido what authority is to fetish. But do the wills of the crocodile and the crocodile bird conflict? Do the wills of two lovers conflict? They mutually want for the other what each wants for themselves.)

The criminal of status is a more complex character in anarchist theory. Understanding how easily a billion-aire can walk away from the money game or a general or president from power is seeing how easily you could walk away from your loving wife.

A status move is forcefully resisted; as Anne Marie Louise of Orléans recorded of a bloody assassination ordered by Christina of Sweeden,
"Monaldeschi was extremely reluctant to die."

The meaning of 'power corrupts' is that human authority is inherently wicked.

The meaning of 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' is the wickedness of God. Who else could be meant by "absolute power?" But how can we be satisfied with this worldly indictment of God? we've already seen above it is vacuous. Worldliness is the galactic sin.



The criminal of status covers the holes in the neurosis. Must society have neurosises, notwithstanding psychotic breaks? Presumably yes. In other words, good and useful habits. But good for what?

This is why we ought to have a look at the extremities of status, the very top and bottom which would be the place to inquire about getting to somewhere beyond status.

The status of a physical criminal is a holdover from caveman days. The position of a status criminal may really be that of a physical criminal? The state and society need tokens to play their game. Without physical tokens of the system, how could the status system remember to perpetuate itself? It couldn't. (A person of status is one of these physical tokens.) Every crime must somehow deal in some token of the world. This is physical evidence in court. This evidence is more important for the (judicial) system than eyewitness testimony. Eyewitness testimony is derivative on an independent unverifiable 'reading of the bones'. Crime is all in your mind: The Floating World, beyond which is nothing: God.

It is impossible for a thought criminal to exist. What could be the evidence for the charge? Loitering?

The king of the world has historically been conceived of as having some divine-right as well.



It must not be easy to get out of society, otherwise the dregs of society, those who are despised, would just leave.

As long as the hole in the system and the criminal at its gate is known, the system can not rest in 'bringing the criminal to justice'. (The criminal is conveniently physical, a token for the system.) And statutes of limitation are tokens to fill holes where will has 'fallen through'.

Criminals are not the only gate keepers of absurdity. There are a whole rebel army of artists, poets, homosexuals, anarchists, prophets and so on hung in cages at crossroads and crucified along the roads.



A word should be said on anarchist sexuality. The obvious rule would be the free flow of the will, where no one objects. If the sheep starts to bah like it hurts, or the baby starts to cry, then maybe you should stop doing what you're doing.

The fact of mortality plays a role in anarchism. A king can not live forever. Should an anarchist commit suicide?



Will or love is never in itself wicked. Because love comes from God. Only society is capable of criminalizing God's love.

Society controls its token economy through the control of physical space.



This is good news for anarchists, only the physical world needs to be deconstructed. We don't need to change anyone's minds.

The bad news is for those who get in the way of the deconstruction of, (or who are), the physical tokens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: The character of the criminal in anarchism   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm

The character of the criminal in anarchism


What does the criminal want?

He must be just like anybody else?

His needs, his wants.

Then why does the criminal easily take this rôle?

Does he take it easily? 'Forced into a life of crime.'

There must be something that he wants, something that the criminal can be or do or have. Some place that he can go.

Does this mean that the criminal was abnormal from the start? Predestined. Does for him the super-mundane show through more so?

At any rate, the criminal is an instability, and so he is well suited to cover the instability in the system.

It might be more productive to ask, what does the criminal not want?

To be arrested, to be stopped.

The criminal is moving, distributing, he exchanges legal currency through absurdity and converts it back into another legitimate system-token.

The criminal has some idea of a self-sufficiency from the system.

This is invalid because i) everyone depends on God and ii) the criminal is a rôle in the system; neither the criminal nor the system can get along without one another. Elite and masses use the criminal the same way: the black-market.

The criminal also has a role to play in terrifying the masses according to the anarchist line; the elite use the criminal to justify their rule; without their protection, criminals would abuse the masses.

So is there something about the elite that keep the criminal in check?

On the surface it would seem that way. Police.

What about another sort of criminal? One who wants nothing to do with society?

Separationists.

They are a challenge to the system, because the system must appear to be general, for everyone and for all time. A rebellion is a threat to this.

A direct attack on the system is impossible. Insurgency tactics are futile against attack-helicopters. A siege is out of the question: A reign could last a thousand years. So, where does this leave the revolutionary? hoping for a miracle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Internet Revolutionary   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Internet Revolutionary


The system tries to control the form and content of the Internet, making rebellious expression difficult sometimes.

The Internet is a real space. Or at least real space exists at either end of it.

Political revolution is always more dangerous than armed revolution; there is no way to defend yourself as exposed rebel.

Contol of the system is only about physical control, not about mental control. Minds are powerless in-themseleves.

Political revolution is a diversion to draw out dissidents.

From the perspective of the system, armed revolution is infinitely more dangerous; from the perspective of the rebel, armed revolution is infinitely more safe...

To the maquis!



Systemic Tactic: Denial of Operational Space

Imagine an innocent baker being tried for Nazi war crimes in the court of absurdity.
When he submits the bread he bakes as evidence, the court deems it inadmissible.
He can not explain about his baking because the word "oven" is not recognized, the court will only hear "crematorium."
At last, the baker is removed from court, the court doors are locked...



No attacker can ever approach a position from the prepared and inaccessible angle of the defender's choosing. The attacker would be massacred. The defender uses control of the physical theater to deny the attacker access to its flank.

Philosophical discussion needs to be conducted in a mental space. The system defends itself by calling the propositions needed to disassemble it off-limits from discussion.

The system can suppress flanking "lines of interdiction" (Jomini) and protect the propositional approach to their susceptible fortress.

Philosophical argument needs to be conducted over a physical space. The system denies the physical space in which the argument is carried out.

Every argument is a microcosm of "Total War" (Clausewitz).



Propaganda is an evolutionary organism. Species and strains which are killed-off clear the way for more successful lines.

Aгитпроп is fundamentally an exhibitionist behavior (302.4).

There is a contradiction for the oppressive system; the most effective tactic against an Internet troll, if that is what the Internet revolutionary is, is to ignore him. But the system can not ignore the revolutionary when his arguments are valid and good is on his side. To be ignored would collapse the revolutionary, but, for the system, it means that the revolutionary has won, if no one objects, his position is normalized. So, the system is compelled at first to defend against the revolutionary's attack;

the system has several defences:

    i) generate bogus counter arguments,
    ii) claim the revolutionary's arguments are out-of-bounds,
    iii) resort to appeals to emotion such as threats and name-calling.
All of these tactics are understandably ineffective, but the system must not allow the revolutionary message to stand, not even ignored.

The system's last line of defence is to deny the revolutionary a theater of operations all together, physically: 'lock', 'edit', 'delete', 'ban'. This belies the system's hypocrisy, but is for the system preferable to allowing the revolutionary message to exist, which could ultimately lead to a paroxysm and collapse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:21 am

In the internet which some see as not the "real" world, but I myself see as part and parcel of it all and in some ways maybe wider ranging than the so-called normalcy of the everyday personal interactions, and I do always like my mind to range wider - hopefully to the true point of it's very origins which I believe is called infinity, such things as editing, banning, locking and such are the realms of petty tyrants. I've been banned by a few forums, and each time I shake the dust off my feet and I move on. I cannot stay long in the homes of petty tyrants without the need to escape to more of the freedom lover types. I am not sure why people choose to live in self imposed prisons like that, but I don't.

I want my mind to range wide open and free. Very Happy

ps: Awesome post, Vana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Admin wrote:
such things as editing, banning, locking and such are the realms of petty tyrants. I've been banned by a few forums, and each time I shake the dust off my feet and I move on.
I think I have gotten at least 100 bans. Experience is a good teacher. If at first you don't succeed -- try something different.

Quote :
I cannot stay long in the homes of petty tyrants without the need to escape to more of the freedom lover types. I am not sure why people choose to live in self imposed prisons like that, but I don't.
It depends on the nature of the investigation to me. Some sites are devotional; where we can build with like-minded others. But, sometimes one needs a passionate fight to help clear up one's ideas; learn the counter moves of the opponents, have your ideas raked over...

To me today, the final level of discussion group participation is irony. That is, to to put the opponent's position in such terms that he himself has to object; that is, playing the hyperbole of the opponent's argument, so that the opponent take on your argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Vana wrote:
Admin wrote:
such things as editing, banning, locking and such are the realms of petty tyrants. I've been banned by a few forums, and each time I shake the dust off my feet and I move on.
I think I have gotten at least 100 bans. Experience is a good teacher. If at first you don't succeed -- try something different.

Quote :
I cannot stay long in the homes of petty tyrants without the need to escape to more of the freedom lover types. I am not sure why people choose to live in self imposed prisons like that, but I don't.
It depends on the nature of the investigation to me. Some sites are devotional; where we can build with like-minded others. But, sometimes one needs a passionate fight to help clear up one's ideas; learn the counter moves of the opponents, have your ideas raked over...

To me today, the final level of discussion group participation is irony. That is, to to put the opponent's position in such terms that he himself has to object; that is, playing the hyperbole of the opponent's argument, so that the opponent take on your argument.

yes. thank you for explaining the experience between victims and perpetrators UNKNOWN
in eternal juxtaposition to your bans
such a teacher is nothing but a heartache
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Petty tyrants are teachers too, and Vana has become a petty tyrant. When people have no real and true love in them, they become quite confused. Vana is like a lost soul on the ocean of life.

A Bodhisattva may think of it like this: Lavender orchid - beautiful, self-awakened, poetic, somewhat Zen, and a flower child of peace and love. Give love. Share love.

Vana= petty tyrant. Bans people. Ego driven. Starved for real love. Offer compassion and hope she gets over fears and regains empathy with all that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:00 am

i remember the label "petty tyrant" from another culture.
imho it does not adequately describe the deceptive nature of such a bundle of barely connected, grossly intensified fractional personality aspects, and wildly spread across the anonymous internet spaces.

she's by far not the only one.

i will not pretend i cannot feel and sense that self-assertive intellect masking a very unclear human aura.

the frequencies of such a communication spectrum may be all too common, that does not make it alright in any way.

my mistake to follow a fake friendlyness inviting me.
Back to top Go down
Nataskin



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
i remember the label "petty tyrant" from another culture.
imho it does not adequately describe the deceptive nature of such a bundle of barely connected, grossly intensified fractional personality aspects, and wildly spread across the anonymous internet spaces.

she's by far not the only one.

i will not pretend i cannot feel and sense that self-assertive intellect masking a very unclear human aura.

the frequencies of such a communication spectrum may be all too common, that does not make it alright in any way.

my mistake to follow a fake friendlyness inviting me.

From my perspective I see that you have not made any mistakes here. You have come to see the human frailties of even the better and brighter of the human minds, when they are still overwhelmed with jealousies and the like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Vana= petty tyrant.
Listen to yourselves you silly angry little girl(s). I banned you because you drowned my board in half-witt meaningless mysticism and then you call me names for it?

Do you know what passive-aggressive means? It means you're a slave.

I am free. And I banned and deleted all your clones too!

I should send you a bill for the hours it took to clean up all your trash... but I don't work for money.

Speak to you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Nataskin



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Vana wrote:
Admin wrote:
Vana= petty tyrant.
Listen to yourselves you silly angry little girl(s). I banned you because you drowned my board in half-witt meaningless mysticism and then you call me names for it?

Do you know what passive-aggressive means? It means you're a slave.

I am free. And I banned and deleted all your clones too!

I should send you a bill for the hours it took to clean up all your trash... but I don't work for money.

Speak to you soon.

Human bitch alert! Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Nataskin wrote:
Human bitch alert! Sleep
As I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Nataskin



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Vana wrote:
Admin wrote:
Vana= petty tyrant.
Listen to yourselves you silly angry little girl(s). I banned you because you drowned my board in half-witt meaningless mysticism and then you call me names for it?

Do you know what passive-aggressive means? It means you're a slave.

I am free. And I banned and deleted all your clones too!

I should send you a bill for the hours it took to clean up all your trash... but I don't work for money.

Speak to you soon.


Are you jealous that they have a half a wit? Do you know what freedom even is? If so, why do you not give that? I would also be surprised if either Mayflow or Lavender Orchid had clones on your forum, but I suspect you yourself have many. Just being honest, honey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 am

Vana's rank has been changed to a special rank of "rather insightful" If she wishes a different rank, it will be
implemented. Her works here are not unappreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 am

lavender orchid wrote:
i remember the label "petty tyrant" from another culture.
imho it does not adequately describe the deceptive nature of such a bundle of barely connected, grossly intensified fractional personality aspects, and wildly spread across the anonymous internet spaces.

she's by far not the only one.

i will not pretend i cannot feel and sense that self-assertive intellect masking a very unclear human aura.

the frequencies of such a communication spectrum may be all too common, that does not make it alright in any way.

my mistake to follow a fake friendlyness inviting me.

I don't think it is really fake, though. Perhaps a bit confused but I still think she is ok and has a good amount of insights to share. Maybe not on her own forum which seems to blight out others own insights, but here where Spirits are completely free to interact without the fears of getting banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 am

yes, it should be possible with basic communication skills applied. and not testing only the routes to more "power". imho.

uncompromised, but delighted..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 am

lavender orchid wrote:
yes, it should be possible with basic communication skills applied. and not testing only the routes to more "power". imho.

uncompromised, but delighted..

It's been determined that on this forum, there will be no bannings and no punishments.

There is a level of uncomprimising impeccabilty that we are striving for here.

We do not deem it important to have powers over others but only self-realizations
of our own inner emotions which we will acknowledge and accept and if we deem
it for the good of all, we will transform, transmute and energize them.

Even the seemingly afflictive emotions have Spiritiual powers. They ARE energy
and Vitality. It is up to the individual Spirit beings here to use them wisely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com
Vana
Rather insightful
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Admin wrote:
no punishments.
Don't stress; we can never really punish anyone but ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: God, Crime, Anarchism   

Back to top Go down
 
God, Crime, Anarchism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Crime Sorciere Introductions
» Spider-Man Begins Character and Discussion Thread
» Oil the Torches (Crime Sorcière)
» The DC Nation Sign Up Thread
» Business or Blood? || Mafia/Crime RP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: This Forum is meant to be for members to explore their and other's minds - Many minds, many mansions, many functions, right?-
Jump to: