BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas and themes

Go down 
+2
relaxingmelody21
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:39 am

This forum is meant for the members to contribute ideas as to new forum ideas and themes.
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 pm

At present, I am mostly thinking as the forum as a newly formed state on an Island. I am not sure whether it is an Island in an Ocean or an Island in the sky. I think I lean towards the sky but maybe we could have both. The Island is (of course) enchanted with many many things to be discovered.

On the West coast of the Island there is forming a new state and for now we will call it the state of "Mayflow" which is also to be interpreted as a state of mind. A very happy and exuberant state of mind and very flexible and flowing of course and always learning of course.

In this newly emerging state, there is forming a capital City and for now we will call it "Mayville." Mayville will be chock full of cultural places such as luscious libraries, awesome art galleries, and who knows how many places to visit.

We will have Temples too, and public parks of the most inspiring and awesome nature with gardens of all sorts there. A MUST SEE is the Gypsy Garden http://thegypsygarden.smfforfree3.com/index.php

even if you only take a quick stroll by the weeping willow trees.

Ideas and themes WeepingWillowTree

Don't blame me if you fall in Love there though. It's easy to do and actually I don't think it's all so bad to do.
Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Notice the lines of these trees - everything is
vertically earthed, taken to ground.
If I developed a garden, a garden of progressive theory for
instance, and in every garden there are no statics - there is
a constant redressment of relative space : ) , I
would choose tangental airbound species.

D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm

DaDA wrote:
Notice the lines of these trees - everything is
vertically earthed, taken to ground.
If I developed a garden, a garden of progressive theory for
instance, and in every garden there are no statics - there is
a constant redressment of relative space : ) , I
would choose tangental airbound species.

D

Like birds and butterflies? Any examples?
Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Tree structure, as prefaced.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Ideas and themes 10032688

Would it be anything like this? This painting had a big impression on me, not that I can paint, but I can certainly appreciate.

Look at all those sails! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 am

Like that Smile

Actually, it was the idea that the internal relationship between concepts, and subconscious vision too, - the internal alignment of it and the
predominance of central theme
- changes over time. Relating this to the redistribution of space in a developing garden. And the thought that this mightbe chartable. Interesting diagraphic.

A living blog.Smile The dissimilarity, of course, is the transformation of an idea, by amalgamation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 pm

DaDA wrote:
Like that Smile

Actually, it was the idea that the internal relationship between concepts, and subconscious vision too, - the internal alignment of it and the
- changes over time. Relating this to the redistribution of space in a developing garden. And the thought that this mightbe chartable. Interesting diagraphic.

A living blog.Smile The dissimilarity, of course, is the transformation of an idea, by amalgamation.

If I am understanding you correctly, that is just what the overall forum is meant to be. In a sense it is meant to be a living growing ever-evolving life-force of it's own. So the gardens and the members would all be contributing to the the forum's amalgamated growing processes and also to those of their own intrinsic unique identities at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:
DaDA wrote:
Like that Smile

If I am understanding you correctly, that is just what the overall forum is meant to be. In a sense it is meant to be a living growing ever-evolving life-force of it's own. So the gardens and the members would all be contributing to the the forum's amalgamated growing processes and also to those of their own intrinsic unique identities at the same time.

Yes, thats it.

Ah sounds interesting. Never been involved in something like this...
For - me -attention to differentiation between the constant and the fluid:)

Are members able to create new areas? I have an interest in
the tie between usage of space,thinking patterns and grammer in ASL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:04 am

DaDA wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaDA wrote:
Like that Smile

Yes, thats it.

Ah sounds interesting. Never been involved in something like this...
For - me -attention to differentiation between the constant and the fluid:)

Are members able to create new areas? I have an interest in
the tie between usage of space,thinking patterns and grammer in ASL

ASL being American sign language? - Hmmm' this brings up a thought that we could create an entire section about communications here. The members can only indirectly create forums and categories as I have to do it using the administration panel which only the admin has access to. However, all you have to do is ask either on the foum or in PM and tell me what you would like it called. The forum is very fluid and once something is made, it can easily be modified

You can also ask me to place a forum wherever you would like it on the home page, and if you want, you can ask me to attach forums to other forums. For instance, if you wanted a "communications center" and you wanted "ASL" attached to it and maybe other forums in the future attached to them as well.

I can also give you moderator abilities in your forums as I really would prefer members to moderate their own forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
relaxingmelody21

relaxingmelody21

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 pm

I love these ideas. I'm also thinking that we could come up with these ideas in someway and apply them in real life so we can also relate to our idealism and how are we making an impact in reality. For example if I come up with the idea that in this "island" there is no hunger and no greed, we could come up with ways that we could do it in real life and actually apply it. First thing is first though, we must find out a way what this perfect state of mind is and what goals and visions we members share in common to start out from there. After that we shall see. Smile
Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Admin wrote:

ASL being American sign language? - Hmmm' this brings up a thought that we could create an entire section about communications here. The members can only indirectly create forums and categories as I have to do it using the administration panel which only the admin has access to. However, all you have to do is ask either on the foum or in PM and tell me what you would like it called. The forum is very fluid and once something is made, it can easily be modified

You can also ask me to place a forum wherever you would like it on the home page, and if you want, you can ask me to attach forums to other forums. For instance, if you wanted a "communications center" and you wanted "ASL" attached to it and maybe other forums in the future attached to them as well.

I can also give you moderator abilities in your forums as I really would prefer members to moderate their own forums. Smile

Ok - A communications topic area is ideal. Yes, American sign - so the juxtaposition of space in communications - exploring
the brains relationship to displacement of space. I want to give the topic full attention = but am full on with work for a month
or so. Will PM you then with tighter outline.
Regarding moderation of area - I know you are aware that I am impatient Surprised So, slightly irritable - but have no problem with
it - happy to take that on.
D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 am

DaDA wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ok - A communications topic area is ideal. Yes, American sign - so the juxtaposition of space in communications - exploring
the brains relationship to displacement of space. I want to give the topic full attention = but am full on with work for a month
or so. Will PM you then with tighter outline.
Regarding moderation of area - I know you are aware that I am impatient Surprised So, slightly irritable - but have no problem with
it - happy to take that on.
D

Hey that sounds Grrreat! I'll wait until you PM me with the tighter outline, but in the meantime anyone else feel free to input on this communication area idea.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

relaxingmelody21 wrote:
I love these ideas. I'm also thinking that we could come up with these ideas in someway and apply them in real life so we can also relate to our idealism and how are we making an impact in reality. For example if I come up with the idea that in this "island" there is no hunger and no greed, we could come up with ways that we could do it in real life and actually apply it. First thing is first though, we must find out a way what this perfect state of mind is and what goals and visions we members share in common to start out from there. After that we shall see. Smile
cheers

This is a wonderful idea, and yes I agree it is highly desirable to put our learnings into real everyday life as well as on the forum. The forum makes a great experimenal ground in that respect I believe.

Do you want an area about this specifically - any thoughts of what to call it?

"The state of the Forum?"
"The state of Mayflow?"
"The perfect mind state?"
"Searching for the Sublime?"

Basically what we could do there would be to discuss and maybe make polls about the qualities of mind we are looking to develop and most highly prize. sunny
sunny

I like this idea very much!
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 am

I would like to welcome "Scott" to the forum. Scott has a forum of his own and we have decided we want to both create "United Forums" sections for certain forums to unite and link with one another.

Any ideas about this or what the section should be named?

United Forums?
United we stand?
Star alignments?

Do you know of any other forums we would like to link to and include (of course the forum owners would have to agree to it)?

ps Scott's forum url is: http://unitedwithcause.board-directory.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Scott

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:55 am

Mayflow wrote:
I would like to welcome "Scott" to the forum. Scott has a forum of his own and we have decided we want to both create "United Forums" sections for certain forums to unite and link with one another.

United Forums?
United we stand?
Star alignments?

Do you know of any other forums we would like to link to and include (of course the forum owners would have to agree to it)?

Thanks for the welcome Mayflow.

Seems to be some good idea's and inspirations coming out of this forum already, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

United with cause was the end result of some discussions between some peope who want to do good in the world. What the forum is about will depend on what people want to use it for but personally I want to use it to try to unite as many decent people, forums, charities, organizations etc as possible to build a network of united communities that join together for mutual benefit and to take pro-active action to try to make our mark on the world together.

If anyone has any ideas how we might be able to use our new partnership to improve our sites or attract new members it would be good to hear them.

I had an idea about giving simple instructions on our sites for people to make their own free forums that we could unite with so we can all try to help each other grow our united forums together. Just a thought.

I've added a thread in the united forums section on the board to start things off, feel free to post your thoughts:

http://unitedwithcause.board-directory.net/uniting-forums-f25/exploring-your-mind-forums-t21.htm

Cheers,

Scott
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am

Scott wrote:
Mayflow wrote:

United Forums?
United we stand?
Star alignments?

Thanks for the welcome Mayflow.

Seems to be some good idea's and inspirations coming out of this forum already, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

United with cause was the end result of some discussions between some peope who want to do good in the world. What the forum is about will depend on what people want to use it for but personally I want to use it to try to unite as many decent people, forums, charities, organizations etc as possible to build a network of united communities that join together for mutual benefit and to take pro-active action to try to make our mark on the world together.

If anyone has any ideas how we might be able to use our new partnership to improve our sites or attract new members it would be good to hear them.

I had an idea about giving simple instructions on our sites for people to make their own free forums that we could unite with so we can all try to help each other grow our united forums together. Just a thought.

I've added a thread in the united forums section on the board to start things off, feel free to post your thoughts:

http://unitedwithcause.board-directory.net/uniting-forums-f25/exploring-your-mind-forums-t21.htm

Cheers,

Scott

Cheers and thanks Scott. I'll make a "Community center" here and attach a "Uniting Forums" to it. I'll let you know when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Fluid Warrior
Community Developer
Community Developer
Fluid Warrior

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:22 am

Admin wrote:
At present, I am mostly thinking as the forum as a newly formed state on an Island. I am not sure whether it is an Island in an Ocean or an Island in the sky. I think I lean towards the sky but maybe we could have both. The Island is (of course) enchanted with many many things to be discovered.

How about an Island in the Sky yet within the island there is a portal into the Ocean through a whirlpool or something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amberbow.com
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:11 pm

I have a large area of possible interests and subject matter. They could be different departments,
or possible rooms. The problem is where would we put them?
Actualization, belief systems, behaviorism,communication, cognitive science, change, children,
education, emotional intelligence, energy, environment,feelers & thinkers, Gaia, god, interrelated,
meditation, metaphysical, non negative energy, paradigm shift in consciousness, peace, philosophy,
positive, psychology, religion, wisdom.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

A couple of more ideas, anger, heroes, ignorance, projection of reality, quotes, self esteem &
social sciences.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Fluid Warrior wrote:
Admin wrote:

How about an Island in the Sky yet within the island there is a portal into the Ocean through a whirlpool or something...

Yes, I think we can create a whirlpool at the base of Spirit Mountain that can be a portal to the Earths Ocean's floors. We may not even have to create it, but just to discover it is already there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

lightsun wrote:
I have a large area of possible interests and subject matter. They could be different departments,
or possible rooms. The problem is where would we put them?
Actualization, belief systems, behaviorism,communication, cognitive science, change, children,
education, emotional intelligence, energy, environment,feelers & thinkers, Gaia, god, interrelated,
meditation, metaphysical, non negative energy, paradigm shift in consciousness, peace, philosophy,
positive, psychology, religion, wisdom.

Quote :
A couple of more ideas, anger, heroes, ignorance, projection of reality, quotes, self esteem &
social sciences.

Yes, all good ideas. Right now I think it well to place any or all of these in the new Communications Center. It has limitless rooms I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas and themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and themes   Ideas and themes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and themes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Forum think tank-
Jump to: