BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : In Her arms

PostSubject: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Does this date have any more of a significance than any other?
Add it up, it keeps coming out 9
9+9+9 =27 2+7=9
9 + 27=36 3+6 =9
9 +36 =45 4+5+54
get the picture?
9 is there
Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataskin



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:48 pm

I don't think 9's change other numbers and so 9/9/2009, is a two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:58 am

getting all sorts of pictures
and sounds as well
btw.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : In Her arms

PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
getting all sorts of pictures
and sounds as well
btw.

Like a Star @ heaven
With all them 9's that kept popping-up I am too. A date to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 am

sounds
like divine
intervention
with certain
phonetics

the day alone
is still
beautiful..


[url]http://www.magickalgraphics.com/">~Magickal Graphics~</a></center>[/url]
Back to top Go down
thedoc



Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 am

dearlg1 wrote:
Does this date have any more of a significance than any other?
Add it up, it keeps coming out 9
9+9+9 =27 2+7=9
9 + 27=36 3+6 =9
9 +36 =45 4+5+54
get the picture?
9 is there
Question

It's called the 'Rule of 9' you need to watch more childrens TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 am

thedoc wrote:
dearlg1 wrote:
Does this date have any more of a significance than any other?
Add it up, it keeps coming out 9
9+9+9 =27 2+7=9
9 + 27=36 3+6 =9
9 +36 =45 4+5+54
get the picture?
9 is there
Question

It's called the 'Rule of 9' you need to watch more childrens TV.

Watch it 3 times and three times three equals nine!
How utterly fine! Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_theorem

1,2, three o'clock, Rock! (around the clock) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up   

Back to top Go down
 
Remember: 9/9/09 is comiing up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Oh.. Remember me!
» A Walk To Remember
» A Scene to Remember (Open)
» Remember Me (John/Anthea friendship)
» A Night to Remember (Evelyn~)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: The center for numerological investigation-
Jump to: