BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poetry Central and poetry corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

Poetry Central and poetry corner Empty
PostSubject: Poetry Central and poetry corner   Poetry Central and poetry corner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Right now I like all the stuff that is going on in Poetry corner, but I have some questions.

Would it be better to keep it as is or to limit each poster to only one topic? The benefits would be that it would be easier for them to find their own poems, Maybe? Right now, it is not a problem, but in the future as more poems get created it may become more difficult. I think it would be also easier for other members to find the poems of each participating other member's posts.

Another thing is that I do want to make a poetry central. It will be where the members can write their poetries and respond to one another's poetries in kind. Like, "Yes I like this" or "it reminds me of that" or here is a poem to respond to your poem and the like. I think to maybe create a reading room in the library for that. Does that sound good? The idea is if you want to look up your own poems or copy and use them elsewhere, it will be easy in poetry corner, but if you want to have and invite the interactions with others for mutually shared new inspirations, this can be done in the reading room as well, and it would be perfectly permissible to post the sames poems and or links or whatevers in both places.

Thoughts on these things are welcomed.
Back to top Go down

Poetry Central and poetry corner
Page 1 of 1