BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a nice video of a very nice lady

Go down 
+3
Romana
lightsun
blueelm
7 posters
AuthorMessage

a nice video of a very nice lady Empty
PostSubject: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
blueelm

blueelm

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

bit wrote:

I usually stay away from this topic so I won't say anymore after this post... but i had to stop it at the argument from false dichotomy.

No one is running out and getting abortions woohooo! Anyone who says that has already betrayed the fact that they have never worked or volunteered in a clinic that does abortions, dealt with people who are having them, or really had any contact with the people who are trying to keep women from all walks of life and in an unbelievably varied circumstances from having that ability to terminate a pregnancy taken away with them leaving forced birth, having their child taken from them after birth, and even death as the only options. The way to stop the "woohoo abortions!!!" is to fight unwanted pregnancy in the first place. The rest of the abortions aren't things anyone is saying "woohoo!!!" about.

I've heard all the arguments and I can cut and paste all the responses from a template. There's no point in it, but I really hate that particular logical fallacy because it always masquerades as common sense.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: nice   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Well blueelm, you have a new avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm

: p
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Everyone is pro-life. The difference lies in just whose life one is "pro". Who are we willing to see die a preventable death? An unborn child? A convict on death row? A born child whose parents cannot afford life-saving medical treatment, or who gets caught in the crossfire of drug violence? An innocent who becomes "collateral damage" in a war?

Most people also share the view that abortion should be at most a last resort, a necessary evil. While pro-choice advocates work for ready access to birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy, their pro-life opponents often work againt this, too, even though it would go far in reducing the number of abortions. This, and their usual opposition to social services, as the speaker in the video mentions, makes them look much more hypocritical than the pro-choice camp ever does. All of which suggests that it is not so much about saving babies, as forcing one's own morality or way of life on others.
Back to top Go down
Nick Joke

Nick Joke

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am

Some people deserve death.
Back to top Go down
starLuver

starLuver

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

That video is private now so I can't watch it.

But I did have two children killed by abortionist.

I'm not too happy about it either seeing as how they were planned pregnancies.

The world is such a nice place isn't it?
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 am

thanks all, i'll take it into the afterlife. for the exclusive benefit of great grandchildren..

a nice video of a very nice lady Smiley24

https://youtu.be/vjUYmYXZWJk

a nice video of a very nice lady 005110

\!!

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
:SPOCK: - Ship's physicist.
Jonathan Ainsley Bain

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 am

abortion is just evil
sure there may be worse evil
but out here in the illiterate third world

life is cheap
just got a whole lot cheaper

how easy now to abort an entire village
or city
still

however worse the alternatives pretend to be
abortion is just so easy

that its horrors must be highlighted
until it is no more

and there is always a kid who does not know
and
once somebody has made that error
can they ever view children as anything more than potential abortions?

aah
the horror of the world is the
fuel
of life

we flee from it all
wishing

1 in 6 woman who abort
have fruitful children thereafter
at best

at worst
she hates everyone
hates kids
or love

and then she is just
a pimpers paradise
Back to top Go down
http://flight-light-and-spin.com
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
:SPOCK: - Ship's physicist.
Jonathan Ainsley Bain

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-6Qx8yIKC8
Back to top Go down
http://flight-light-and-spin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a nice video of a very nice lady   a nice video of a very nice lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a nice video of a very nice lady
Page 1 of 1