BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightsun's daily sayings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Lightsun's daily sayings Empty
PostSubject: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:31 pm

November 13
Self actualization is possible. It is possible through our heart and spirit. Yet we need other on our
journey's. We are interrelated, so we can be influenced by positive energy or negative energy.
let us find those that inspire us on our journey, letting go of the weight of those who would seek
to pull us under into a maelstrom of distorted thoughts. We were meant to be so much, much
more. We need to take our blinders off, so that we may truly see. Blesses ones, & children of
light, heed these messages and learn, grow, expand into the mini-gods & mini-goddesses you
were meant to become. So come alive, children. Expand your consciousness to what you are
capable of. Quote of Apollo's servant LightSun sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's saying   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

November 13
Beloved. Do not so readily accept, what it is you know to be truth. Real truth can
be divined from within. Do not trust the sayings of your parents, teacher, priest,
or Pope. Rather rely on the inner universe of knowledge. The knowledge of the
ancients of all races, species resides there. It is an encyclopedia on how to learn
to reach freedom. Quote of Apollo's servant LightSun sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Very Happy
Lightsun's daily sayings Mockingbird2
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's sayingd   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

November 13
lavender orchid, your post is a gust of sweet sunshine. I truly appreciate kind sharing of
your beauty and inner sunshine. You are in my heart. You have inspired me on my journey.
I can only hope that I have helped you, in any small way. I am inspired and you have
inspired Apollo's friend LightSun. sunny sunny flower flower
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun saying   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 pm

November 13
Change is possible dear one's. It takes focus. We must learn to disengage from illusions of the
world. There are many. There needs to be balance between inner/outer. Quote from Apollo's
servant LightSun sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 pm

November 13
Do not go into superstition & fear. Believe in yourselves. We are interconnected, of that it is certain. What is
not certain, is the evidence of a Devil. This is misguided. We were as children around a campfire. We told
stories of what we could not understand. So we made up monsters, in every culture. The Devil is unreal, a
total fiction. There is no reason to fear the invisible non-being of something that does not exist. We are the
makers of our destiny & not god, neither devil. So why do we do evil & ignorant things. It is internal.
We have internal distortions of thought. Throw in pain. We must heal. How so we do that exactly.
Because we are so different, there are many approaches. It is finding something that will work. It
Isn't easy. There are course corrections. Quote from Apollo's servant LightSun sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm

November 14
Evil is caused by ignorance, fear and pain. Search yourself dear one for any blemish of hate
In your heart, for it can cause you to commit evil in an ignorant, self righteous way. Evil
partially works by corrupting the system. One is deluded into thinking they are doing right,
when in actuality they are ruled by passion and not clear understanding. Question oneself,
dear one. Am I infringing upon another's rights? Believing they are less, and should have no,
or little rights. Evil is infringing upon the right's if others. Never make that mistake. Never
listen to your emotions, if you decide to go in this direction. You will thus add to the misery
of the world. A puppet on the strings of hate and intolerance. Do not allow yourself to be
fooled by your emotions. It is a one way road to hell. sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

November 14
Friendship is precious. In order to have a real friend, one must be real. Real with self and others, and
not hiding behind masks-social masks designed to hide our true beings. From others, even from
oneself. How do we get to this inner healing & inner knowledge of the soul, as well as who we
really are? Well, first must want to make the journey. A journey of self discovery, finding out
who we really are. It is a difficult & perilous journey. One must be willing to face pain, and death
of old concepts, as well as cherished beliefs. One must discover who one really is, not the mask.
Mask protects us. So it seems. More so it keeps us prisoner. Locked up in chains of our own
devising. So children, let us be free, finally to be ourselves. Pure. Unadulterated, with weaknesses,
and shame. But willing to face that pain, to reach one's true potential., sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

November 14
Feel inside for the god or goddess you really are. We are connected to the universe, make no
mistake about that this. Reach out to the energy that seems to bound all of us. It is your energy
and your desire that directs and taps into this universal consciousness, that is apparently asleep.
It is your desire. Your fundamental energy tied to the universe that directs and channels change,
as well as metamorphosis. Realize and become free, dear hearted one. Do not seek a miracle
from an external source. A source which does not exist. You are the power. We are connected.
But with no will, no focus, no external source or God can save you. You are the maker of your
destiny. Nothing else, certainly no one else.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: lightsun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 am

November 15
Do not hate. It is based on ignorance and fear. Rather seek to learn and understand
that which you do not understand. Grow. Do not shrink in hatred. Transcend,
Your fears and broaden your horizons. You thus see reality more clearly, fully
and more beautifully. Or else stay in your prison self imposed by your hate.
Shallow, forlorn and bereft of hope. It is a choice. Choose freedom-not hateful
ignorance. That is what hate is, ignorance and pain. Both of the worst kind.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am

November 16
Ignorance is not realizing that, "What I Think, Feel and passionately Believe to be
true, may in fact not be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Lightsun's daily sayings Yawnplay

what truth is or not is confirmed in revelation of its becoming.
the label of ignorance applied to any one person
is a judgment against the dignity of life
and against the sacredness of the GREAT and HOLY SPIRIT

beside the point?
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi. I think lavender there are at least three definitions of ignorant. There is using it as an insult,
in which case I am definitely against. It demeans the speaker actually. Although the speaker of
the insult is generally unaware of this. A second definition is more benign. it captures the
dictionary definition more closely. It just means I don't know. I LightSun am ignorant or not
knowing of physics, agriculture, oceanography, and a whole host of other knowledge basis.
I find this not as an insult but as acknowledged fact. Since none of us our God, we are all
ignorant, or not knowing of so many things. The last definition I apply here is that so much of
what we know or think we know is incorrect, wrong, factually incorrect thus we are ignorant or
not knowing of this truth. Part of growing is keeping an open mind, & open heart as well as
open and receiving spirit. It could be semantics, lavender orchid, in that you believe in your
spoken truth on the subject of ignorance. I have just spoken my truth as I see it.
I gladly and sincerely am receptive to your questions. For lavender had you not asked, I would
not have fleshed out what mu concept of ignorance is. So I give thanks and please ask me more
questions. For I myself learn in the responding. Many Blessings.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 pm

lavender orchid wrote, "Besides the point? No, actually you raised an interesting discussion.
This is why i'm responding twice.
lavender orchid wrote, "What truth is or not is confronted in revelation of its becoming."
I agree totally. Without reservation. You have spoken truth.
lavender orchid wrote, "The label of ignorance applied to any one person is a judgment
against the dignity of life and against the sacredness of the GREAT and HOLY SPIRIT."

I can resonate with this partial truth. To label us spiritual beings, capable of reaching the
stars as ignorant infantile beings might be construed as an insult. We who are capable of
so much now and in our glorious becoming.

Nonetheless. I have spoken I have shared what I believe are different variants of the word
and usage of "ignorance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 pm

I love you

hey, lightsun:

i see. since english is not my first, neither the only language i "know", i have sort of developed "my own" sensorium with the attempts to translate.
one instrument i use is, give credit to intelligence until definitely proven otherwise.
and when the latter is the case, speak politely, but clearly what needs to be said.

so for me, it may be a constant battle with rather foul compromises within the communications realm.

sunny

mustard seeds on fertile soil..
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 am

lavender orchid your communication is always greatly appreciated. As for language
we speak from the heart and soul. sunny sunny flower
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily saying   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am

November 17
Justice is following the Golden Rule and that is not to do to another what you
would not wish done unto you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:04 am

say what??
sunny sunny flower

Lightsun's daily sayings AlterEgo
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

November 18
Hello lavender, good morning. It's morning where i'm at. You asked for clarification
with justice and the Golden Rule? Exactly what is the question. Perhaps then I can
answer.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Lightsun's   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 am

November 18
Kindness is to do no harm unto others. Neither verbal nor physical. Kindness is not to seek and
control another but to allow individual freedom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 am

lightsun wrote:
November 18
Kindness is to do no harm unto others. Neither verbal nor physical. Kindness is not to seek and
control another but to allow individual freedom.

is such an insinuation .... out of fear .... already? allow the appreciation of perception and feedback instead of harping on virtue! Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 am

lightsun wrote:
November 18
Hello lavender, good morning. It's morning where i'm at. You asked for clarification
with justice and the Golden Rule? Exactly what is the question. Perhaps then I can
answer.

the precise question is "about" control, and what is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8aJdgCMLPE&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

uncontrolled: good morning sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:56 pm

November 19
LightSun wrote, "Justice is following the Golden Rule and that is not to do to another what you
would wish done unto you." specifically, "...and not to do to..."

lavender orchid asks, "What is control and what is not?

My, "...and not to do..." part is a choice. We can hurt others doing to them what we would not
want done unto us. Or we can choose the higher path of non violence.

Plus there are laws and control. If one infringes upon another soul's being by using violence
such as assault, battery, rape, murder, pedophilia, domestic abuse etc., there should be laws
in effect to control the individual who is out of control.

We all have choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 am

there is but ONE LAW, and it IS in effect.
so our choices are infinite, yet have consequences.

if the choices, therefore, are, not wanting to know, then we get the problem of talking bark, nothing else.

besides, choices are all in the realm of possessions, and hence eventually no longer "free".

Lightsun's daily sayings 16-c
it is one of these days
with föhn clouds in the west
and a little teddy bear
doing antics in the air
and maybe thinking its best
that beeps are going there

........... Razz

????.?journey @1
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Native Wisdom   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

November 22
LightSun wrote, "Kindness is to do no harm unto others neither verbal or physical. Kindness is
not to seek and control another but to allow individual freedom."
lavender orchid wrote, "...out of fear...already?" Perhaps it started with fear. I was emotionally,
psychologically, and verbally abused. I understand the power of negative energy and its long
lasting effects on the individual. It should seem self evident to not harm others. Otherwise there
will be repercussions for both the abused and hopefully abuser. It is wrong to hurt another,
morally, ethically, reasonably as well as compassionately.
lavender orchid wrote, "Allow the appreciation of perception and feedback." I agree. If one crosses
the boundaries and infringes on another person's individual freedom one can take a number of
courses. Use "I feel" statements. I.E. You did X, I feel Y. Or one can use the thinker approach.
Pointing out the I inefficiency and harm of one's maladjusted speech or actions.
lavender orchid wrote, "...harping on virtue..." How else are we to grow into a more compassionate
and reasonable species?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightsun's daily sayings
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next