BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The master number 22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The master number 22 Empty
PostSubject: The master number 22   The master number 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 am

The Number Twenty Two

The Master Builder, Dreams Made Manifest, Ancient Wisdom,
Realization, Force of Nature, The Future, Evolution,
Technology, Universal Love, God, Retribution, Redemption,
Love, War, Leader, The Universe, Personal Power, Charisma,
Service, The Divine Imagination.
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: the master number 22   The master number 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:36 pm

I am a 22.
It is an honor and responsibility to spread the light.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: The master number 22   The master number 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 pm

How interesting. No wonder you sound so real to me. Very nice to meet you. I have been reading some of your posts and will continue to do so. My soul rejoices.

So much warmth for you
Birds
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: numerology   The master number 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Thank you prettybirds. It is an honor to know you. I have gone to the other site where
you met Superangel. It is an a name that is apt for him. It is an honor to know both of you.
Mayflow and I have many similarities on the surface. He apparently is an optimist. He has
a sense of humor. Because of my upbringing I suffer deeply from depression. I have a light
but it shines best when it is unprepared as well as spontaneous. Many of my writings are at
a site called similar minds. It is undergoing debugging. I hope one day it comes back on line.
There I met friends which I still keep. Introspectives.org originally where you originated is a
sister site of similar minds. Both are inactive undergoing repairs. We are a small but loyal family
here. There is (1)Mayow, (2) (myself) LightSun (3) Romana (4) lavender orchid (5) dearlg1 &
now you (6) prettybirds. There are others who come and go. But this is a core. I guess this is sort
of a welcome to a kindred spirit. All 6 have something to offer. We share and hopefully grow.
I must admit I am on many sites. I have loyalty to Mayflow's and C.Beck. Both are alumni at
similar minds. Both have a site I am a part of. If the site reopens I would be honored, to know what
you think of my writings there. Be most welcome prettybirds. May you find peace or what you
most desire in heart and soul.
Your friend LightSun Peacewever sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: The master number 22   The master number 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 am

Our Soldier of Love....Lightsun I love you

A few months later and I am so happy to be here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The master number 22   The master number 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The master number 22
Page 1 of 1