BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your life path number...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your life path number... Empty
PostSubject: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 am

Here we will discuss how to calculate the most important and telling number in numerology, which is your life path number.

The best way to do this is to reduce the month and day and year of your life all to single digits by adding the individual numbers.

Example: Born December 25 2009

December = 12
Now add the 1 + 2 = 3 (month=3)

Day = 25
Now add the 2 + 5 = 7 (day=7)

year = 2009
Now add the 2+0+0+9 = 11

11 is a master number and in this case anyone born in 2009 will spend the third cycle of life (age 54 until death living in this master cycle) -see the implications of the master numbers in the individual number topics. Eventually we will also discuss what these numbers all mean when they are life path or life cycle numbers. We will also discover the implications of the life cycle numbers, but for now let's get back to calculating your life path number! Smile

To calculate the life path number we want the year to be a single digit so we will ad the 1 + 1 = 2

(year = 2)

The life path for someone born Dec 25, 2009 = 3 (month) + 7 (day) + 2 (year)

3+7+2 = 12

Now we add the 1 + 2 = 3 << That is the overall life path or destiny number for this particular birthday.
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't get it - I lead a group called majik 12
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm

bit wrote:
I don't get it - I lead a group called majik 12

What do you lead them to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm

freedom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 pm

nr 10 is like a catalyst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 pm

nr 12 is a brother on another continent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm

nr 2 will help me accomplish a branch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

nr 4 is a henchmen of nr 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

nr 1 represents the west
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:57 pm

and we are nr 0 ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm

hence five are known so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:01 pm

that makes sense!

nr 6 will probably be a woman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:15 am

dang! you're right!

and she's been using another system.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

Mine is 7.
I have never tried this before.
Back to top Go down
TripleLady
Community Developer
Community Developer
TripleLady

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
dang! you're right!

and she's been using another system.

Laughing

I find Bit's system rather intriguing and wonder where it is garnered from?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Romana wrote:
Mine is 7.
I have never tried this before.

It so completely befits you. You are a deep thinker and a scientist and an empirist (if that is a word) - At the same time you recognize that there is more than the conscious and empirical evidences can show, even with the help of mathematics and telescopes and microscopes and binary and hex and all the myriads of equations and technological wonders we can muster. The numerological systems here have been partly from Pythagorean theories and partly from Tarot cards (symbolic of Jungian mythologies and Archetypes) well with a few side dishes of Buddhism and Zen tossed into the mix. It's a big world afterall. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 am

Smile
yeah, me too, i was just waiting for some such revelation!
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Why would this work, though? Calendar systems are somewhat arbitrary creations of humans, not an inherent part of the natural world, like the arrangement of stars or the law of gravity. I could look at my birth date in the Julian calendar, or the Chinese calendar, or the Jewish calendar, and come up with a different number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Romana wrote:
Why would this work, though? Calendar systems are somewhat arbitrary creations of humans, not an inherent part of the natural world, like the arrangement of stars or the law of gravity. I could look at my birth date in the Julian calendar, or the Chinese calendar, or the Jewish calendar, and come up with a different number.

rational mind says: yes. and apart from objectively proven facts dismiss all the more or less suggestive meanings assigned to early observations which would make them work a general(izing) magic.

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 pm

TripleLady wrote:

I find Bit's system rather intriguing and wonder where it is garnered from?

The Terminator! =D

(sometimes you have to use a crowbar)

I guess - it's because I'm the toughest and most courageous of the minority of people that contain the mixture of temperaments that is culture.

And then this intrusive cybernetics thing divides me. (For all you Jungianists, I now test as ENTP)

Fortunately a shitload of action is not only permissible, it's crucial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

pale Very Happy

i saw 3's galore for the past 2 days.
you may interpret them, since seeing is not always only for oneself.

please, pretty please......... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your life path number...   Your life path number... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your life path number...
Page 1 of 1