BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is not always bliss

Go down 
+4
Romana
lightsun
Nataskin
dearlg1
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ignorance   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I thank you. I must say, your words warm my spirit.
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 pm

dearlg1 wrote:
lightsun, being an ultra sensitive person as I sense, life must be rough on you at times, emotionally speaking. You must posses a strong character to withstand the rigors of life that has and do confront you. Stay on your path. Like a Star @ heaven
Lightsun: in all of our discussions, this thought never occurred to me, but I suspect dearlg1 is correct. Yet something else I have taken for granted.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: ignorance   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Thank you. I feel acknowledged by people I respect : (Romana, Dearlg1 & all my friends).
I feel warmed. It is not something I take for granted. flower sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Its nice to be nice...to the nice. So be nice to each other. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:18 pm

earlier on: "i can accept things with caution."

i go by my own reactions to whatever "information" does (or does not!) resonate with "me".
and "me" is different from "i" and its immediate "needs".

learning to understand did come with the experiences of life.
learning to cut through the maze of systemic/systematic habitual input seems to be a bit too much of a burdensome task, therefore.

how much information would make it to wisdom?
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

In my world, information is good for practical use, but it will never lead to wisdom. Only compassionate understanding will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 am

necessity was said
to be mother
of invention

compassion on
mount doom
was the question
i or u
in the golden orders
and services
instead

wherever 2 or 3
are gathered
in my name

humble or humiliated Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Bsflag

ps. profanity in human-kind or cruel pursuit of perfection
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 am

lavender orchid wrote:
necessity was said
to be mother
of invention
I have also heard this reversed: invention is the mother of necessity. How many of us consider a cell phone to be a necessity? How about a computer? A refrigerator? Electricity to our homes???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 am

Romana wrote:
lavender orchid wrote:
necessity was said
to be mother
of invention
I have also heard this reversed: invention is the mother of necessity. How many of us consider a cell phone to be a necessity? How about a computer? A refrigerator? Electricity to our homes???

Smile good way to circumscribe the disparities of supply and demand in a better(s') fundamental gamble.

appreciate any thought exchange that might give all this wisdom provided here a "human" face.

yesterday i experienced what tibetans and other indigenous people would know as tummo.
creating heat inside when needed. not sure, but it's like a fever, and can be consciously directed as needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tummo
http://www.kundaliniyogablog.com/-2007-02-24-tummo-meditation-fire-up-your-kundalini/

well, i needed it, and no expensive learning in advance or preparation would have helped me coping in the extreme flexibility "my" leftover life demands of "me".
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: ignorance   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 am

Are you Tibetan (personal question) lavender orchid? sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 am

the experience is not altogether alien; kind of historic, maybe sufficient to carry into any future incarnation..
one has to be prepared... so meeting ignorance head-on may not take one out of bliss during encounters.

does that answer the question, beyond the guessing, lightsun?? Smile
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: ignorance   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm

lavender orchid, you are my love and muse. I however, must humbly, sincerely do some
guessing. Which is frustrating but yet a unique experience of enchanting beauty in delving
into your poetic words of wisdom. sunny I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:43 pm

nice to hear...
guessing right or
left to sheer
chances' might

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am

\!!
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Hello sensorimotor memory! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Hello sensorimotor memory! Laughing

huh?
Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 SensorimotorColorMan
ha Exclamation Arrow cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is not always bliss   Ignorance is not always bliss - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is not always bliss
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Nice Alley - for the nice to be even nicer-
Jump to: