BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Daily    Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello it's Lightsun. I am giving a greeting and can certainly wish things are getting much better. I happen missing here. Lightsun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Parach10

record or report lightsun missing? sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily notes   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi, lavender. I've been in a quandry. i have my phone gone with all pertinent information from it kapoot. This means my emails, all of everybody which i call, all their phone numbers i have to replace. Also the birthdays as well anniversaries of friends and family are no longer there. Anyway i stopped and say hi, and wish everyone the best from my self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:08 am

heyokah, lightsun!

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Animal10

wishing you a very happy birthday: may quandaries and other calamities turn into blessings for yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Tqxmd010

Sad flower Sad
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Daily    Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

lavender i miss your fine good love of your heart. I can always feel a sense of joy by your presence. I am thankful for my sweet, and dearly sincere wishes for my birthday. I sense something so unique that it is special. Your magic let it continue to help others. To my joyful friend i am so absolutely touched. Friend Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Btterf10

\!!
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm 12 months off hard drugs now Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

bit wrote:
I'm 12 months off hard drugs now Laughing

we all should celebrate that with you, bit. more than a bit!
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Cloiso10

music from the most popular thread? pirat
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 04710
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 pm

a welcome to LIDWINIA!
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Welcom10

over to admin though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 am

I love you

happy independence day ~~~~ to whom it should concern! Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 B4110

"... undimmed by human tears ...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A82Kwrac9qQ
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Flower10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 24004610
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Dailyn   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello friends. I came here to see how things are going. I do happen miss the forum. I am actively with Facebook. I also admittedly type at topology central somewhat intermittently. Will certainly continue to monitor at this present site. I shall come to do a visiting. I do hope for happiness and peace for all involved.
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUqhPoA5bIY&feature=grec_index

great to know you THERE, lightsun.

"nothing is sacred" but i'll walk with god which i am one of, an illusion anyway, so what the heck ......

(shrugs?)

http://www.mamarocks.com/where_god_aint.htm

thank you, mama. can't speak about what it triggers.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Kyle0111

Kyle Reese
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8oXUP-MtI&feature=related
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Jno6da10

"the usual bantering" .... in all earnesty
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Ride on...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 am

Do you remember learning to ride your first bike, May? How impossible it seemed at first? And how impossible it now is to imagine it was ever hard? Life within the illusions of time and space is like that, too.
First you checked it out from the sidelines, then you dreamed of your own, and the next thing we knew, off came the training wheels and I dutifully, dotingly, and reluctantly let you go while galloping breathless at your side, as you let rip one wicked, "HANDS OFF!!!!!!!"

And so I watch, beaming with pride over your first solo trips. Impressed beyond belief with your courage and determination. Stunned by your natural talent and ambition to grow. Humbled by your willingness to risk a fall. Comforted by knowing that you're exactly where you most wanted to be. And stretching even my own vast mind, as I ponder and contemplate just how far you will go.

Ride on, brave heart -
The Universe

Ride on all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Daily Notes   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 am

Hello friends; I miss all here. I have advertised the site whenever it is possible. I just stop and say hello. I wish all peace. Also if possible, a happiness in all your lives.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 am

Hey LightSun!! sunny

Really good to hear from you again! I've found that the PM thing still works at Similar Minds and have started making invites to them. So far I've heard from Willow and Annabel Lee. If you contact any of the old gang do invite them and maybe we can have a little nice re-uniting. Does C. Beck still have a forum going? I see the other invites are still sitting in my outbox so I Suspect they never got them.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Daily Messages   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi Mayflow, i say with a smile. For all your brightness as well indeed the sharing which you've provided. Yeah, i log in some times over at the similar minds place. As far as C. Beck, he closed the forum he had. Only three members; well really the four: you, me, Romana, and also blueelm are in a contact whatsoever. I did stop at the old Sharing Idea, but lost its page apparently. I do in seriousness advertise your location. In fact one of the friends i have on facebook did register here at this site. I wish yourself well and as well all the friends i've had on this place.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 pm

lightsun wrote:
Hi Mayflow, i say with a smile. For all your brightness as well indeed the sharing which you've provided. Yeah, i log in some times over at the similar minds place. As far as C. Beck, he closed the forum he had. Only three members; well really the four: you, me, Romana, and also blueelm are in a contact whatsoever. I did stop at the old Sharing Idea, but lost its page apparently. I do in seriousness advertise your location. In fact one of the friends i have on facebook did register here at this site. I wish yourself well and as well all the friends i've had on this place.

Sharing ideas was evidentally exterminated for non-activity. Too bad. A lot of good posts and arts were stored there, but O well, we can create ( and share) more! Very Happy

A little note from the Uni says:

"There are only miracles, May, and to one degree or another they all soothe, pamper, and enrich. However, to avoid blowing too many minds at once, some are disguised as unpleasant surprises, botched circumstances, and twisted acquaintances that can rarely be seen for who or what they truly are until the pendulum has fully swung.
Yes... don't I think of everything?

Duck!
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

So if something still hurts, baffles, or confuses, May, it only means a miracle has occurred, the pendulum is mid-swing, and that soon you'll know exactly what I'm talking about."

I do love the Uni - always with something new!
santa
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Quote :
Cooperative Cunning

Your shrewd approach to your business and private affairs will likely ensure that you always obtain the objects of your desire today. You may find yourself called upon to negotiate a cooperative agreement between those whose concerns mirror your own and those who have an almost entirely different set of goals in mind. A newly manifested astuteness of manner can be a boon to you as you strive to achieve a compromise. However, try not to become mired in your own cunningness as the solutions you seek may prove to be straightforward in nature as well as mutually beneficial. Today can be the perfect day to exercise your intellect by employing cleverness whenever relating to others.

The cleverness we have so carefully cultivated within ourselves can be of great benefit to us during situations where we are attempting to meet our own needs while also taking the needs of others into consideration. This heightened awareness allows us to see elements of both our circumstances and those of our challengers that can help us formulate a solution to address the diverse considerations of all involved parties. Since we are not tied to a particular course of action, we can examine the patterns of overlapping needs that unite us without giving additional weight to either side's concerns. Our mental flexibility thus ensures that we can come to a fair and balanced conclusion. You will have little trouble negotiating with others today as your cunning approach to cooperation will help you ensure that everyone comes away satisfied.

source: daily om

"worries are for fools"
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Ente_012

\!!
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 pm

frankly, I liked C.Becks' better then this forum. this forum is never pseudo-purged (ie. most active threads are not listed top to bottom... pictures everywhere making a mess, no real structure) ... and - what the hell are we doing here? a group should be about something, or more importantly they should atleast pretend to be about something.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm currently creating a new forum. Some BBCodes and stuff and I'll be set to go. =P
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 am

bit wrote:
I'm currently creating a new forum. Some BBCodes and stuff and I'll be set to go. =P

Well, if you get it up and running, drop us a link! Good Luck with it all.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next