BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:53 pm

Have you ever felt lonely?
Have you ever felt Blue?
Don't you know that I only
am in Love with you?

Er and also if you are in the USA,
don't forget to set your clocks back
1 hour tonight. Very Happy

Happy Halloween y'all! cheers
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 pm

A note from the universe. Remember, November is American Indian Heritage Month. sunny cheers
So be sure to check out daily wisdom in "Native American Wisdom." This is in the reading room.
Also check out in sacred mountain, "Native American Wisdom Sayings and Discussion," the great
speeches of Chief Seattle, Chief Joseph and more. Let us honor a rich spiritual tradition of being
more closely connected to the Great Spirit and Great Mystery of nature and Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:09 pm

something switched on purpose is probably not for the reasons it seem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 pm

"..if you take it by the mile, you might have a good time.
but if you take it by the inch, it's a cynch."

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Earth-29-june
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 am

oi, if you're going to talk to people on msn you don't bullshit them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am

well, er, but it's typical having to piss people off just to get a god damn emotional response. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 am

lightsun wrote:
A note from the universe. Remember, November is American Indian Heritage Month. sunny cheers
So be sure to check out daily wisdom in "Native American Wisdom." This is in the reading room.
Also check out in sacred mountain, "Native American Wisdom Sayings and Discussion," the great
speeches of Chief Seattle, Chief Joseph and more. Let us honor a rich spiritual tradition of being
more closely connected to the Great Spirit and Great Mystery of nature and Mother Earth.

The way of the true American Native is the same as the way of the Bodhisattva warrior! Like a Star @ heaven

Let us not fight other living beings, but realize the brother/sisterhood of all of us.

Let us love the Earth as we would love our mothers and the sky as our Spirit, and one another as both.

Love boundlessly and cherish your inner spirits and share your hearts in peace.

Love and cherish all as we are all Wakan Tanka (the great spirit resides in all) Very Happy cheers sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:12 am

I haven't hada cigarette in over a week how am I doing so far Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:22 am

when you find yourself waking up with refreshed memory of an excrutiatingly humiliating moment, the pain can always be measured to the degree of how much you actually care for the gracefulness of the scenario and event that was in question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 am

i've never, ever just cut my losses and pulled out. I always returned. mostly out of spite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:39 am

my point is that the mind is irrational. no amount of terror makes any difference as long as you think something else is deemed more important
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 am

yes it was. more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 am

i just wanna end this fucking thing, can we do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:49 am

spite is all that I know. anything else is too dangerous & I hate you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 am

nothing seems that scary anymore. unfortunately I cannot afford the luxury of leaving you alone right now. you're all gonna have to work a lot harder. queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:11 am

this chemical thing, connecting neurotransmitters with traditional psychology, it's kicking my ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

making my challenges a lot harder actually (by watching every step I take)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

yeah, huh?Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Kitty1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:59 pm

I think I cracked it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

bit wrote:
I think I cracked it Smile

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Peanuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:37 pm

as to your inquiry, love, I believe it's a manipulated preparation more than anything else.

the world is cynical, but bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

as to some sort of stability
and ancestral certitude ....

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 11949897301533444569venus_dan_gerhards_01.svg.med.

does anyone have to ask for respect:) Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am

May, in your dealings with others, if you haven't already noticed: hoping for, expecting, or even asking for a simple "Thank You" is often way out of the question. And quite frankly, bad form.

But that's all right because, in a manner of speaking, "Thank You's" are my turf. And I never miss one.

Your faithful servant,
The Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and, thank you, May, for everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDWGud8pDY&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:21 pm

I did have some.. REALLY, weird dreams today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next