BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: unviverse   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:41 pm

You did it again. I sought to understand your intentions. Since I do not, I will move elsewhere.
I like you bit. When you explain this intention. I will be receptive.
Back to top Go down
ideal-guided

ideal-guided

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Mayflow wrote:
A new member to this site, yes. An appreciated one. He and I know each other from certain other sites so not so new to me personally, though. Very much do I welcome him here. Very Happy

thank you! same to lavender orchid and anyone else i may have missed. yeah, i know bit & lightsun as well. i hope to be around off & on. in the meantime and as always, i cast my lot with the good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nonentropic

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am

bit wrote:
lavender orchid wrote:
yeah bit, bitte 1 bit!
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Book_worm

hey 13.... do you feel that?

hell coyote, like a big rumble.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Well I will give blessings, that we have two new members.
blueelm and ideal-guided, both old friends. May they find the
site interesting and sha their unique perspectives, gifts, &
talent here. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Animated-staff
I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:30 am

Think back to a happy time, May, a really, really happy time in your life. Go back as far as it takes, to a time when you felt so light you thought you might float.

Do you remember it? The carefree feeling? The acceptance of the moment, of yourself, of life? Feeling unfettered by thoughts of the future, and oblivious to the past?

Feel it a little longer...

There. Very nice.
Yours,
The Universe

May, the only difference between joyful moments, and others, is you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:47 am

my dear mayflow..
methinks you were a tad bit mischievous, am i right?

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Scarecrows
I love you
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 am

Little innocent moi?

well, maybe justa tad?

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Mischievous_Mage_by_CarrieBest

Last edited by Mayflow on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:48 am

afro ~~~~~
back to school days....

oh my!

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Showbgmv pale
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 am

What if, May, you first got to decide how you'd like to feel - happy or sad, hurt or mad, approving or jealous - and then I had to go out and rearrange all the people and circumstances of your life to make it so?

You'd like that, huh?

You'd choose happy, eh?

Done.
Yeah, 'mon,
The Universe

May, your feelings are your choice, what manifests thereafter may not be - if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 am

your friend(s) know what you mean.

this is the plant elected for focus in 2010 in "my" country.
suppose for wrong choice with feelings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clove

\!!
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:32 am

Of course. My friends know my heart so they know where everything I say is coming from.

I have been banned by a number of internet forums for saying things that my friends
would laugh at and be touched (in nice ways) by.

If you consider everyone as my brethren and sistren, and yours as well, then maybe
you can understand me, sis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 pm

through sick and sin.. Arrow

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Friendship_09

jocolor
but wait until it gets serious..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm

ohh, so you know about the other guy then? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 am

Shall I remind you, dearest May, that the reason you care so much, sometimes even worry so much, is because there still exists between you and life, a passionate love affair.

And because of this, everything's going to be just fine.
xxoo,
The Universe

May, isn't it so romantic?
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 am

It's got nothing to do with being a perfect, goody-goody, selfless, sacrificing, spiritual saint, May. Blah! That whole characterization was meant for a different audience at a different time, and they really had issues.

It's got everything to do with being yourself, trusting the magic, following your heart, dreaming big, and having fun.
Hosanna in the highest,
The Universe

"Hosanna," May, as in "Rock On."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Smiley-hug011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Mayflow wrote:
"Hosanna," May, as in "Rock On."

you can't be serious. :-|
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm

To the universe, it is a a small thing. I used to get beeps when someone in the universe from
this site, responded to my message. It is absent now. Perhaps, it is something from my end of
the universe. I also received a message from the old site on sm. Which I appreciate and the
universe shall respond to later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:56 pm

dolly parton: forest encounters
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 277forest-death-m

the beep functions.
still i feel immeasurably blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Convolvulus02
kiddies' playground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:47 pm

It's a negotiation problem. We're simply too agreeable.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Are you truly blue. Is there anything I can say. Or any thing you wish to say by pm. My beeper
does not go off. So I will not know unless I go in manually. There's supposed to be a way to
update (1). update profile and (2). check for pm. I do not know where to look for to do this,
on my phone. I keep an old pm, and use it to log in and check my current one's. Sorry, if your
feeling blue. I just feel bad that I can't do more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Manuhor07.

there has been a tradition, certainly in ALL ancient cultures, in which people could link back to one source that would make them recognizable to each other across all time and space.

this tradition has been forgotten and "broken". ego went for possession. friendship and kinship took a backseat on that stage.

yes, lightsun, the breadcrumbs falling from the tables of the haves, \!! cannot amount to the coincidences once trusted because infinite benevolence would always honor that trust. no one had to live in fear and poverty then. no one was left to feel abandoned by there own specie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next