BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 am

If you get to thinkin your a person with some influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm

^ha! understatement.

a coldspell demands prophylactic treatment.

no substitute for chickensoup however.

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Echinacea_index
echinacea

I love you
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: universal   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 am

Things have been slow. I hope everyone is well. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 am

why, is the universe on a slow down?

and if so, is it to "enjoy things a little more richer, and comfortable to the heart.."?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihi8lmn7zM

\!!

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Th_beer

have a glühwein on me. it's snowing again.

btw. where's tuesday?
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Gse_multipart2203 Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Where is prettybirds? Also I have not had the pleasure of dialogue
with dearlg1, for quite some time. You are right lavender orchid when
things are slow is a time for contemplation. I also am involved in a
number of projects. C.Beck's site is slow also. Well do something. That
is when I follow my independent nature of projects. That is a blessing for
an introvert. The private inner reality universe is always busy. Perhaps
too busy. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 am

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 3185495286_94999e1ac9
need help? Wink
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Daily notes from the universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Somehow a message I sent here ended up in "the deepest of understandings. it was a response to you lavender.
I shall try to edit the post, retrieve it and send it here. lavender orchid you have a response from me at "the deepest
of understandings."
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

I can always use help. Thank you lavender orchid indeed. Over
time you actually have helped me with many useful web sites as well
as important need to know information. In fact I appreciate it. If I post,
you have actually always provided useful feedback. This is help in a small
way. When you go above and beyond and dig up useful sites which contain
information I may in fact be looking for. This is big help. I thank you for your
consideration I also appreciate the gesture of helping me in my independent
research. If I get stuck I shall indeed request your aid. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 am

What if funky, confusing, gray, lonely days were just part of a "system" that, in turn, created bright, rich, happy, friendly days?

What if they were just meant to give deeper elements of your creativity a rest?

What if they were deliberately crafted holidays, of a sort, devised by your inner psyche to relieve you from the pressure of artificial expectations?

Would you still bemoan them, wonder what's wrong with you, or fear that they'll never end? Or, May, would they kind of tickle you pink?

The Universe

I knew "tickle" would get your attention, May.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 am

Mayflow wrote:
What if funky, confusing, gray, lonely days were just part of a "system" that, in turn, created bright, rich, happy, friendly days?

What if they were just meant to give deeper elements of your creativity a rest?

What if they were deliberately crafted holidays, of a sort, devised by your inner psyche to relieve you from the pressure of artificial expectations?

Would you still bemoan them, wonder what's wrong with you, or fear that they'll never end? Or, May, would they kind of tickle you pink?
I, for one, never bemoan them. In fact, they are often a great comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:24 am

what?
if?

if is for children.

no, not my mother told me that.

Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eWIvVuhPQ&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-6-HM Smile

no, it wasn't all that serious.

no, the smiles may not mean anything either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"may god help those who help themselves." (potential quote of the day)
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Schneemann-0067
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 am

ave you noticed, May, that all great accomplishments require 4 things:

A dream, action, patience, and a whole bunch of miracles?

The miracles part is on me.
1, 2, 3, Me -
The Universe

You pretty much just need to show up, May, dreaming, baby stepping, and loving the inevitability of it all.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 am

In a dark time, the eye begins to see,
I meet my shadow in the deepening shade;
I hear my echo in the echoing wood -
A lord of nature weeping to a tree.

Not written by me....
Birds
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 am

yo

http://www.web-us.com/brain/LRBrain.html

*wondering if this correlates nicely to the "temperaments"*
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 pm

the most important thing of all

is a sense of belonging.

us, not just me against everybody else.

I think nobody would function properly if they were denied that, and I don't think anybody who has never lost or never had it can know what I'm talking about.

though it has been said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm

hey, you are back!

flower
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

I agree with you bit. It definately is one of the variables needed to help maintain a healthy ego sort of state, self esteem. Plus we learn from one another. If we were ostracized we can develop a whole host of mental disorders. We could go stir crazy.

As an extreme form there is sensory hallucination. One is out into an artificial controlled environment with no sensory stimulation. One then starts to suffer from hallucinations. Another form of this is solitary confinement in the prisons. It is an inevitability.

Now imagine a child. A child cut off from friendships and normal interplay activities with his/her own peers. This child will be less socially adept at maneuvering through the rigors of society. Of course there is a bell curve and individuals at opposite ends of the spectrum some needing more belonging, and others less. Nonetheless for the while host of individuals in the intermediate spectrum of said bell curve, some form of socialization is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 am

Hi Bit, nice to meet you.

Yes, even the most introverted at some time needs confirmation. Its interesting that what is enough confirmation for one is no where enough for another. I wonder how much of that is determined by our astrological make-up versus our genetic make-up versus our numerological make-up.

On another thread Romana and I started talking about pretending and why we do it and whether or not we can transform ourselves or our belief system to accommodate or become what we pretend. IMO the more socially dependent we are the more capable we are of changing or evolving in ways we are not naturally inclined to do. The more our effort to accomplish socially accepted goals to garner that confirmation of our being.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:33 am

A hug for you Bit... cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

I can be mushy... I love you

A hug for....

Dearlg1
Romana
Lightsun
Lavender Orchid
Mayflo

cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:36 am

My very most favorite feeling of all is AFFECTION. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 am

Just as it's true of kissing, May, let your life be measured and thoughtful.
Mwah,
The Universe

Actually, May, your entire life is like one very long, very sweet kiss.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:34 am

Mine too May...just not at first appearance.... I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Yes, even the most introverted at some time needs confirmation. Its interesting that what is enough confirmation for one is no where enough for another. I wonder how much of that is determined by our astrological make-up versus our genetic make-up versus our numerological make-up.

On another thread Romana and I started talking about pretending and why we do it and whether or not we can transform ourselves or our belief system to accommodate or become what we pretend. IMO the more socially dependent we are the more capable we are of changing or evolving in ways we are not naturally inclined to do. The more our effort to accomplish socially accepted goals to garner that confirmation of our being.
Belonging is productive if what we belong to is consistent with our self, or the "better self" we hope to become. Belonging for its own sake, to something that does not meet these criteria, creates conflict rather than confirmation. I would prefer to be alone than to do this. The best confirmation usually comes from within, in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next