BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:04 pm

dearlg1 wrote:
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 The-sky-is-the-limit-valerie-norberry
excused. scratch
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
dearlg1 wrote:
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 The-sky-is-the-limit-valerie-norberry
excused. Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_scratch
confused? Tell me it ain't so...lo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/243409/st-valentine-patron-love-lover-and-friendship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub8rPHBXd20

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Funnyval9

it ain't so Question
Back to top Go down
The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 am

Normally the universe likes to take the weekends off, but on human Valentines Day, we will make an exception.

Think that it's fun, May, that you're guided, and that all is well; that there's time, that life is easy, and that the best has yet to come.

Think that the reasons that elude you will one day catch up, that the lessons that have stumped you will one day bring joy, and that the sorrows that have crippled you will soon give you wings.

Think that you're important, that you cannot fail, and that happiness always returns.

And think that you're beautiful, May.
I do.
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

You can also think that today is Valentine's Day, May, and that you are mine forever, if you don't mind the age difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:56 am

\!!

my dears, the well meaning choices are all synthetic, and to needs which should not be (virtually) sooooooooo sympathetic.
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Va-best-valentine

ranting about all the rave*'s missing links Idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39TZugeZ2k&feature=PlayList&p=5521983D01EE8E8C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 am

Happy Valentine every one....lots of love for each of you. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Birds
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 am

lavender orchid wrote:
\!!

my dears, the well meaning choices are all synthetic, and to needs which should not be (virtually) sooooooooo sympathetic.
Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Va-best-valentine

ranting about all the rave*'s missing links Idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39TZugeZ2k&feature=PlayList&p=5521983D01EE8E8C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

https://www.youtube.com/watch#v=4ssNkJrmZ6g&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

can you hear it Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 am

If you through a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see
The biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say

THANK-YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND

Birds I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 am

Hi LO I'm going to do some more work on the Tarot later today...hugs for you sweetie flower
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 am

You might call it spiritual logistics, May, but sometimes you have to move away, to get closer.

Or you might just call it weird.

Either way,
The Universe

And while we're at it, May, sometimes you have to let go, to stake your claim. Be still, to move forward. Give, to receive. Cry, to feel the joy. Pretend, to make it real. Fake it, before you make it. And sometimes, oddly enough, you must first decide to feel their love, to find it was there all along.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 am

Very, very true May I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am

You're right, May; too much self-discipline will discourage your playful, wandering imagination. It'll snuff out the flames of inspiration and creativity. And it'll weigh you down with routines and logic. It simply isn't "spiritual."

But, then, neither is too little.
Tallyho,
The Universe

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you know to do, May. Every day, lots and lots.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm often asked, May, you know, being the Universe and all, "What's the purpose of life?" But truthfully, no matter who or what you are that's a pretty daunting question. So daunting, I'm invariably compelled to reply with a few questions of my own:

"Do you mean besides having fun? Besides learning that the world has always spun in the palm of your hand? Besides bicycles, long walks, and hot chocolate? Besides holding hands, giving hugs, and drying tears? Besides having a dream and making it come true? Besides February, Fridays, and Polar Bears? Besides witnessing miracles that only you are privy to? Besides sunrises, sunsets, and every rare and fleeting moment in between?"

Daunting is an understatement.
Happy now?
The Universe

Oh, I forgot sauntering, May!
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 am

The more you find good in another, May, the more you'll find good in yourself.

No matter who that "other" is.
Happy, happy Monday -
The Universe

Though honestly, May, it's not like I hid it in the first place.
sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 am

Mayflow wrote:
I'm often asked, May, you know, being the Universe and all, "What's the purpose of life?" But truthfully, no matter who or what you are that's a pretty daunting question. So daunting, I'm invariably compelled to reply with a few questions of my own:

"Do you mean besides having fun? Besides learning that the world has always spun in the palm of your hand? Besides bicycles, long walks, and hot chocolate? Besides holding hands, giving hugs, and drying tears? Besides having a dream and making it come true? Besides February, Fridays, and Polar Bears? Besides witnessing miracles that only you are privy to? Besides sunrises, sunsets, and every rare and fleeting moment in between?"

Daunting* is an understatement.
Happy now?
The Universe

Oh, I forgot sauntering**, May!

*Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Medium
**Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Silly_walks_small

citius - altius - fortius Laughing forever lost in gratefulness for the abundant human solitude uncertainty creates.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 am

That is a cool picture, teeheehee Laughing

I'm the silly dog and that is you smartening me up!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birds

PS Now see, if I had just listened to you and slowed down you would not have had to drive the lesson home so hard... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am

What perfect balance between them! I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Work like you don't need the money..

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening..

Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 am

Talk about magical rendezvous, May...

Right this very moment, on a distant farm, there basks a fig, a nut, or a berry, whose very life force will soon be your own. But that's not all...

Right this very moment, there's a gorgeous home on a splendid property with a spectacular view, whose roof will someday give you shelter. But that's not all...

Right this very moment, there are beautiful souls on your beautiful planet, whom you do not even know, yet through your meanderings and theirs, paths will cross, love will be shared, and eternal friendships will be created. I'm still not done...

And nothing you do, or don't do, can prevent these serendipities I've just shared, and so, so many more.
Amen, hallelujah, rock me Amadeus -
The Universe

Oh, May, you make me look so good... and not just the "basking nut" part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 am

nix da... jocolor

rock your self, baby, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zvpMBxVAvU

lol! \!! Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Learn-through-animation
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

O man.. I love CCR!!
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 am

When something difficult or painful happens, May, always look to see what it makes possible that wouldn't have otherwise been possible.

Like a new adventure, a closer friendship, or chocolate in your peanut butter.

Everything makes you better,
The Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clever of me, huh, May?
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 am

Mmmmm....Reeses Pieces....MMMMMM..mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next