BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily notes from the Universe...

Go down 
+15
Prettybirds
reversal
ideal-guided
TripleLady
dearlg1
remixedcat
The Universe
Nataskin
Romana
lightsun
ME
Mayflow
Soulthriller
relaxingmelody21
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am

I don't think you get it, May...

We celebrate your courage every single day.

To the conga line... "Hey!"
The Universe

Just yesterday a new arrival was asking for directions, May, so we told her, "Continue going down May Flow Street until you get to May Flow Boulevard. Make a left and proceed to May Flow Avenue. Turn right and walk just past the May Flow statue, and then on your right again, next to the May Flow Stadium and in front of the May Flow Library, is the store where you can buy May Flow figurines." And would you believe she had to ask, "Which May Flow Stadium?"
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 am

Playing make-believe, May, is always the start of believing.

Where shall we go today, May?
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
Go there first in thought, May. I'll let the rest of the world know you're coming....
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 am

It's truly a sight to see, May, when the inhabitants of any planetary civilization cross the tipping point and begin to individually accept complete and eternal responsibility for their own happiness.

Yet, this hardly compares to the mountain quaking, body shaking, polarity-flipping, hero-making occurrences that transpire when such inhabitants graduate to accepting complete and eternal responsibility for their every twinge of unhappiness.

Brings tears to my eyes,
The Universe

Yeah, the second one is a lot trickier, May. Double, gigantic.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 am

How is it May, that with so many brilliant beings on your planet, so few recognize that when one's life encounters turbulence, choppy waters, or setbacks, it's always a sign that things are about to get wildly better than they've ever been before?

And I'm not talking about the dolphins.
Don't fight it,
The Universe

This is really, really good news, May.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

If you can just remember where this is all going, May, no road will be too bumpy, no night will be too lonely, and no price will seem too great.

Plus, with just a wink your confidence will bring peace to nations.

Careful now,
The Universe

You knew what you were doing, May. And then like 7 billion people copied.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 am

The things that are common to you, May, like windy mornings, starry skies, and old trees; beetles, strawberries, and doorbells; coffee, blue jeans, and summertime... are not common to us.

Enjoy every flippin' moment...
The Universe

Believe me, May, time and space to us is like the ultimate theme park.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 am

There are those scattered on every continent who are so compassionate and wise and loving, that the depth of their character completely escapes those who are still relatively new to time and space.

How do you deal with that, May?

Incognito,
The Universe

It's just as well, May. You'd bore of the paparazzi fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 am

It's true, May, the early bird gets the worm.

So does the late bird and the bird in-between. Because by design, there are always more than enough worms.

In fact, the only bird that doesn't get a worm, is the bird that doesn't go out to get one.

Oh, to be alive....
The Universe

By design, May, there are also more than enough freedoms. Wink
Back to top Go down
ME

PostSubject: Today   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Sleep Hey bird come and get me the worm. lol!
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily notes   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Me, I just bumped into you from similar minds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 am

Hi "ME" - Welcome to the forums.

The Universe wrote:

Yes, May, you can have whatever you want. ANYTHING you can imagine. You name it. It's yours. Done deal. Zip, zap. Bing, bong. Ka-pow.

Oh, but you have to go get it. K?

I'll help,
The Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May, we're a team. I'll do the hard parts, but you gotta get us started baby.
Back to top Go down
https://exploringyourmind.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am

If you just physically pretend on a regular basis, no matter how silly it may seem, that "it" is yours, that your life has already taken off, and that you've found true happiness, a tipping point will be reached, stars will be realigned, and new acquaintances will start insisting, "I don't know why, but you look really familiar..."

And, May, it'll be because their inner eyes already see the legend you are to become.

Swear,
The Universe

It's already started, hasn't it, May?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 am

It's virtually impossible to forget, May, when someone suddenly, unexpectedly, in a big way, gives you a gift wanting nothing in return. Huh?

And knowing this could come in handy, May, should you ever want to irrevocably rock someone's world.

Oh, go on -
The Universe

I dare you, May.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily notes from the universe   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 pm

When someone gives you a gift from the heart, it is very humbling.
Some of the greatest gifts are kind words and positive affirmations. These kind words spoken
and planted as seeds into a child, have a life long affect. If you say to your son or daughter,
good job, well done, i'm proud of you, etc., it is if you are a sculpture and producing a work of
art. The child has inherited and incorporated your words as the breath of life from a God, and
grows straight and tall with confidence and inner strength. Truly the greatest gift of all.
The reverse is true as well, but that is another story...
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am

For me, one of the greatest gifts is the truth.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily notes   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am

Yes I search for truth and to develop wisdom and love to their fullest potential. To have these
in one's heart, mind, and soul is a gift.
Back to top Go down
Nataskin

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm

lightsun wrote:
Yes I search for truth and to develop wisdom and love to their fullest potential. To have these
in one's heart, mind, and soul is a gift.

To give a gift is to give to oneself.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily notes   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Yes, is it not funny how reciprocation works in the universe. If we give good, even if we get bad, it
can not change our goodness. Doubly so we will get more goodness from the universe. If we give
bad energy, we will get it back twofold. So give, and so receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Romana wrote:
For me, one of the greatest gifts is the truth.

and sharing it will multiply its joys but halve the pain.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 am

If you could actually stand in someone else's shoes, May, to hear what they hear, see what they see, and feel what they feel, you would honestly wonder what planet they live on, and be totally blown away by how different their "reality" is from yours.

You'd also never, in a million years, be quick to judge again.

Just sayin'
The Universe

Not to fret, May, they'd wonder about your planet, too.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 am

One of the trickiest things about life, is that, at times, it happens so slowly.

Yet... if... it... happened... any... faster... you'd... already... have... everything... you... ever... wanted... without... learning... to... enjoy... the... ride.
Beep, beep...
The Universe

Plus, you'd never have time to befriend young trees. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
ahh, my sweeties here, may i share with you a bit of an ongoing dialogue i once was privileged to tune into..

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1016/is_n1-2_v99/ai_13687836/

please, may, take another deep breath....

I love you

btw. may, your propositions concerning library meetings appear very valid and certainly worth of extended exploration....

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

ps. footnote: 2b gathered..

It's being worked on. We've a library in place again, and a place to speak of the books you have liked. Also a place for connections to free ebooks. and a reading/sharing room as well.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 am

The real reason so many have trouble with the baby steps, May -- doing all they can, with what they've got, from where they are, no matter how humble or seemingly futile -- is because they haven't yet grasped that the baby steps trigger unseen forces that throw wide the floodgates of unstoppable momentum, infinite abundance, and eternal life.

Just some tiny steps,
The Universe

Just threw in the eternal life bit, May. Everyone gets that anyway, but I think it makes the whole thing sound more prophetic, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 am

May, living the life of your dreams is a lot like sailing.

You pick your destination, hoist up your sail, make minor adjustments while the journey is underway, and let the wind do all the hard work.

In other words, imagine the end result, do what little you can, make minor adjustments while the journey is underway, and let me blow your mind.

Phe-e-e-e-e-e-e-w!
The Universe

Of course, May, there are also a few "don'ts." Like don't think that just because there's magic in life you won't have to hoist up your sails, or that doing so will instantly deliver you to your destination. Don't assume that just because there isn't wind one day it's a "sign" that something is wrong, or that you won't have it tomorrow. And, perhaps most importantly, don't forget to pack your Ding Dongs, Ho Hos, and cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: daily note   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I find it interesting Mayflow, that you, I, Romana have used the analogy of steering the boat.
It is very Taoist. I like to think there is a universal well of wisdom that some, perhaps all can
tap into. Albeit it in different degrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily notes from the Universe...   Daily notes from the Universe... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily notes from the Universe...
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next