BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightsun's daily sayings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 am

lightsun wrote:
Prettybirds wrote, "...perplex you with eternal optimism." Prettybirds would you say you are an optimist? If so then my heart truly does rejoice because we need optimists in the world. More pertinent, I love to be around and be inspired by any optimist I may come into contact with.
Thank you for your forthcoming answers as well as open heart. I like sharing with you. In fact you inspire me as do many here on the forum. Each for individual differences. We are like all facets of a gem hopefully shining beautifully despite the odds. Despite adversity and here to provide moral support, love, and wisdom to and with each other.
Blessings from a friend who admires you and thinks you have much to offer and ponder.
LightSun Peaceweaver sunny
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 am

Yes, Lightsun...the eternal optimist...forever and true...even through my tears and definitely in my laughter.

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 pm

lovely pic, Prettybirds! I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Simply a reflection of what I allow myself to understand...
Thank-you Lavender I love you

Birds
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 pm

January 19
Lightsun, "Part of life's journey is discovering one's inner self, also embracing oneself with misperceived notions and all, but still accepting yourself. Finally being true to your inner self and listening to that inner voice. This is but part of the path of self discovery.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 pm

January 20
Heaven and hell are right before our us and our eyes. Which do we choose to focus on? What we look upon and give to the universe is what we experience.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Heaven and hell are right before our us and our eyes. Which do we choose to focus on? What we look upon and give to the universe is what we experience. Lightsun

Upon this world we had set our sights, its blueness visible across universes traveled with the speed of a minds eye. Its potential swirling outward with the growing tide of it's universe, resonating a vibration recognized forever in space and time to be read as a road map for future experience and growth.
The concept is born of mileage of space, took seconds to travel and less to concieve. All the potential realized for infinity, the contact is done, the experience in its entirety played out. Our heaven and hell shall be externalized as naturally created dictates on this world that trapped our molecular selves by the sweet taste of reality as we know it, as we formed it...as we live it...

I love you
Birds
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSuns Daly   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Well my subjective experience is that you re a writer. I will share two quotes of yours which were poignant and reached my soul. (1). "...blueness visible across universes..." and "...and hell shall be externally as naturally created dictates on this world that trapped our molecular selves." Thanks Prettybirds sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

methinks: enter the clown clown clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXArxxN1qKE

I love you sunny bounce lol! lol! flower I love you sunny
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 pm

lightsun wrote:
January 19
Lightsun, "Part of life's journey is discovering one's inner self, also embracing oneself with misperceived notions and all, but still accepting yourself. Finally being true to your inner self and listening to that inner voice. This is but part of the path of self discovery.
Is self-acceptance not at odds with self-improvement? If I accept myself as I am, why should I try to better myself? Why should I change?
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSum's Daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Romona wrote, "Is self acceptance not at odds with self improvements?it can be, but does not necessarily have to be so. It could be semantics. Let us go in two directions. Direction one accepts themselves, even grudgingly. I believe there is something in us that propels us forward.

Some are drawn to illusions and pursue them recklessly at cost of mind body and soul. Others who have healthier self esteem follow an invisible path to further themselves and to grow. Grow and do activities which accomplishes a state of flow and gives back this, a unique gift of each individual to the whole.

Romana wrote, "If I accept myself as if I am, why should I try to better myself why should I change? In accepting I suppose I mean more forgiving towards self and others. Knowing there are certain unconscious forces at work. If a person does something irrational it in my opinion is because it is the person's Achilles heal in their self concept.

In our path we will encounter certain difficulties. Rather than label ourselves unmercifully we should say this is hard for me, it will be what it will be, I am more important than this, that this is incidental incident and I will (A) Problem solve or (B) learn to refocus on what I can do. There is no use insensibly beating one's self up in a circular pattern of despair . No, our mission is to grow, learn, and become. To develop our gifts and use them to achieve a state of flow for us to spread our gifts for the good of humanity.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 am

January 21
There was a saying," The true battle lays within us all." I sort of believed this wholeheartedly. Now I bieve in balance. One should be aware of their internal reality. But I believe we need both external as well as internal warriors. If the pendulum swings to one way, then there is chaos and confusion. Knowing ourselves can help is understand us & the external world as well. as the people in it. It is an ever on going project. Very worthy occupation. To know others one knows more of oneself.
LightSun Peaceweaver
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

January 22
Ignorance, "Words tend to go in one ear and out the other."
Can we learn to listen?
Can we learn to reflect?
Can we learn to not attack, but build bridges instead?
Can we learn to work with each other vs. against?
All these skills should be taught in the school systems and parenting classes of society wants to move forward more expeditiously.
LightSun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

lightsun wrote:
January 22
Ignorance, "Words tend to go in one ear and out the other."
Can we learn to listen?
Can we learn to reflect?
Can we learn to not attack, but build bridges instead?*
Can we learn to work with each other vs. against?
All these skills should be taught in the school systems and parenting classes of society wants to move forward more expeditiously.
LightSun

Like a Star @ heaven SPECIFICALLY?

making victims look like perpetrators with only some kind of reversed karma going against them is what?

if i did not treasure you as a friend, i would not ask.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

January 23
What is the opposite of wisdom...ignorance?
What is ignorance?
A matter of non reflection.
A matter of not listening.
A matter of using labels and pejoratives
a matter of attacking and not opening up dialogue with critic thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm

lightsun wrote:
January 23
What is the opposite of wisdom...ignorance?
What is ignorance?
A matter of non reflection.
A matter of not listening.
A matter of using labels and pejoratives
a matter of attacking and not opening up dialogue with critic thinking.

\!!

there is ignorance due to withheld information. with good or not so good reason.
there is ignorance created in the receiver of such information.
there is a field of low \!! energy emerging from ignorance.

bridges have bearings.
Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 38284277_9212ed027e
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSUn's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

All the quotes are from lavender orchid. (1). "If I did not treasure you as a friend, I would not ask."
Well then I thank you for asking. Asking questions of friends helps strengthen one another, so I thank you.

LightSun wrote, " Can we learn to not attack, but build bridges instead?"
laveneder orchid asked. "Specifically?"
When I originally made the quote I was thinking of dichotomy scenarios like rich vs. poor, republican and democrat, black and white or for that matter any different color or ethnicity of any particular country that is in the minority. Abortions vs. anti-abortion.
In other words any controversial subject there is more screaming, threats and war than dialogue and mutual understanding and respect. I was getting at this point.

I wl humbly re-answer the question. First a question of my own. What so you think the intentionality of my words meant?

Then I can more fully address this question.
Please ask me more lavender orchid. We are friends. I believe in the wisdom of you as well. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm

lavender orchid I can find no disagreement with your words. Added to the chaos is can we trust our own thoughts. Many things we have learned are wrong and it takes a lifetime to disentangle oneself from these lies, distortions even of stereotypes and prejudices and misconceptions we have picked up over a life times. Our core beliefs are myths that we believe in. Artificially prescribed norms of expected behavior. Will the sky fall down if we don't do what we are culturally expected to do. No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 pm

lightsun wrote:
lavender orchid I can find no disagreement with your words. Added to the chaos is can we trust our own thoughts.

honestly, this has never been in question, to me. i find this problem, therefore, hard to deal with, but acknowledge it to be viable in others. i would always engage in analytical reasoning to the best of my ability, in order to understand. \!!

i would also be very "accommodating" in any "negotiations".
now that i see how such trust could be betrayed and i made to look stupid, a loser, a weakling, a mendicant..., what's there to "change" but the art of expression?

Many things we have learned are wrong and it takes a lifetime to disentangle oneself from these lies, distortions even of stereotypes and prejudices and misconceptions we have picked up over a life times.

well, i was an early "rebel", yet also falling prey to some rather shallow opinionisms.
and - contrary to ubiquitous aloofness - i have paid dearly for that, maybe seen as unintelligent, sorry if so.

Our core beliefs are myths that we believe in.

i should hope we are on the same page when interpreting them in the best way possible to honor our ancestors.

Artificially prescribed norms of expected behavior. Will the sky fall down if we don't do what we are culturally expected to do. No.

ha! let's dig into the behavioral structures then!

study Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

January 24
Thank you lavender orchid for your articulate & thoughtful response. The below are lavender's quotes.
(1). "...would always engage in analytical reasoning to the best of my ability, in order to understand."
As do I. I have always sought emotional regulation as well as cognitive discipline. It is not easy. The alternative is madness. I am glad we both strive to reach the heights of rational hood. It is a path of many. I follow this path currently. Who knows what I will learn and evolve to in the upcoming years. To keep an open mind and open heart as well as a receptive soul. This allows a receptive mind ready for change even if uncomfortable, for that is the nature of growth. Discomfort and allowing your body to become acclimatized. This growing.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun"s daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:13 pm

January 24
What is it to transcend and be above the cares and worries of mortal humans? One could say that is not to be human. What if one could transcend to such a level and still be very human as well as understanding? Would we listen to this persons wisdom? This Christ. This Buddha incarnate. No.

Because we all have to swim and cross the river of adversity that is called life, to learn it's valuable lessons first hand.
LightSun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 pm

lightsun wrote:
January 24
What is it to transcend and be above the cares and worries of mortal humans? One could say that is not to be human. What if one could transcend to such a level and still be very human as well as understanding? Would we listen to this persons wisdom? This Christ. This Buddha incarnate. No.

Because we all have to swim and cross the river of adversity that is called life, to learn it's valuable lessons first hand.
LightSun

LightSun (i just notice the difference in spelling "above" and "below" sunny ):

this christ. this buddha incarnate. no.

this parrot. that monkey . a cat , even a pig ... when were such choices made?

but this person is one of many whose faces i could remember. or whose voices had a particular ring. or: they conveyed "every word that came from the mouth of god", just when i needed to hear "just one word" in a particular situation..

wow, that person was just not saying it.

wow, that person was just mumbling to themselves all the time.

wow, i seemed to just mumble to myself all the time to that person.

walking the straight and narrow pathway right on broadway? weaving into all these patterns without a reference? without a clue to another meaning?

on another forum right now, i see a big nothingness emerging between temerity and timidity.
and yes, it's kind of painful so see no solution. even courage might damage you while you still need to break patterns of cowardice and false pride.

but hey, tonight it feels like another kind of strength this warrior has been given.

so yes: reason to give thanks. with a authentically joyful
I love you

\!! is this the kiss of an elk? sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 pm

January 25
This is not all or nothing. It is just that there are many things we feel, think and passionately believe to be true that are in fact not true. This is the beginning of wisdom. So not trust pope, president, CEO, follow your inner heart as a compass to the truth. Beware we are our greatest enemies at times. So do not be fooled by a deceiving & immature mind, but trust your higher instincts and calling.
LightSun sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: LightSun's daily   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 pm

January 26
If a person on the path is very dissimilar, then we don't fight them, and try to change and mold or clone them into a carbon gop replica of ourselves, nor force them unto our journey. We are all unique individuals.

If possible, we let them go on their way. They must learn life experiences. We let them go on their way and predestined chosen path. We must concentrate and remain true to our path and learn the lessons of life to be imparted to us. We will meet others of similar mind sent to inspire us, as well as perceived adversaries that only make us stronger.

Be positive yet realistic, the eternal optimist. Be true to yourself and your own special higher calling.
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

It seems to me that the person on the path who is quite dissimilar might have much to teach us, things that we will never learn from those more like-minded to ourselves. We will not become each other, but still may change each other, for the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsun's daily sayings   Lightsun's daily sayings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightsun's daily sayings
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next