BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deepest of understandings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 am

Lavender wrote,
as to gvmt "control" of security: at the moment, the big brother type control has been rolled back, but a policy "leitbild" for internet ethics is considered necessary and, hence, sought.

There has always been a movement on to restrict knowledge, it has never worked, thousands of years of failure on that front!

Thank goodness for independent thought, action and reaction!

Egypt, a very good example of men's repression. I look forward to the article.

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Lavender wrote,
as to gvmt "control" of security: at the moment, the big brother type control has been rolled back, but a policy "leitbild" for internet ethics is considered necessary and, hence, sought.

There has always been a movement on to restrict knowledge, it has never worked, thousands of years of failure on that front!

Thank goodness for independent thought, action and reaction!

Egypt, a very good example of men's repression. I look forward to the article.

Birds

\!!

this seems the most comprehensive material to read, but it requires expertise (which i do not have) and insight (which one can gain, i suppose) into negotiations originating in metaphysical realms.
which must be left to relevance (not my task at the moment).

http://www.google.com/search?q=marriage+laws+in+egypt&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=GvB&rls=org.mozilla🇩🇪official&tbs=bks:1&tbo=u&ei=y2uZS4KUNJee_AbO0ZC_Cw&sa=X&oi=book_group&ct=title&cad=bottom-3results&resnum=11&ved=0CC0QsAMwCg
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Lavender, today was fun. That is a comprehensive list. Thank-you. Thank-you too Romana, I did enjoy this so much...one reason for the interest in charity and actual poverty facts stems from a desire to be instrumental in figuring out why there is so much money given to a situation that seems to never change. Speaks of thievery to me, if I am to really help, I want to really help.

See you both tomorrow, lots of love and affection for both of you... scratch study flower looking at the elephant
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Hi Lavender, today was fun. That is a comprehensive list. Thank-you. Thank-you too Romana, I did enjoy this so much...one reason for the interest in charity and actual poverty facts stems from a desire to be instrumental in figuring out why there is so much money given to a situation that seems to never change. Speaks of thievery to me, if I am to really help, I want to really help.
The first, best thing each of us can do is to set the example in our own lives of what we wish to see manifest in the world. Live as we think people should. If we do not, it will undercut any other contribution we attempt to make. If we do, we will never know the full consequences, but it will likely be more far reaching than we imagine: the ripples of a pebble dropped into a pond.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

Good morning from here ladies. You are right Romana, first off comes our own behavior. From that comes a need to understand where my charitable money is going. If in the end, my effort puts my money into a coffer that is true and honest, that is a valiant effort. A set of worthwhile behaviors in deciphering who out of the collectible charities are in for the right reasons versus the ones who are not. Simply giving money to charity now a days is not enough. We need to know where the money is going. We need to be informed, insightful and prepared if we are truly going to ever make a difference. I am the kind of person who would rather create a new charity, to have peace of mind that the money was not being used up in bureaucracy, administration and other such foolishness. That requires some serious understanding of the current state of affairs in many countries and charities regarding the poor, hungry and the level of internal versus external charitable donation. We just tapped on something I had been curious about for some time...
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 am

good morning there, too.

should any of you want to visit here, i can share what's been allocated to me in its entirety.
including my pretenses it should be worth anything.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 am

Woman! Share! I want to know everything about you, I wanted to know yesterday! You are lovely, I enjoy coming across posts that you have written, I find you very insightful.
I would love to come there, where ever you are and will this fall if all goes well.
Why would you wonder if what you have to share is worthwhile? No doubt woman, have a little faith in yourself and me and Romana! I already have faith in you, regardless of what you have done, regardless of what you haven't...regardless of what you have or don't have, want or don't want....it all matters Flower!

Vogel I love you flower cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:40 am

if i could
i would
pay respect
to the interest

like i would
when i could
put horse before cart

http://www.answers.com/topic/uncle-sam
A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Belonging-2
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=168979

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 pm

hi girls 'n' boys!
A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Wit920

did some reading on time shifts, so i thought this would be alright.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deepest of understandings
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Daily notes from the Universe-
Jump to: