BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning lifes lessons eh?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm

I love you Very Happy

it's very windy, but clouds do leave a few windows open for some stars right now. will watch later.
it's nine now.

yes, we seem to harmonize well, so that will give me confidence for later. i see good patchwork being done.
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Chikas_blueangel05
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Too funny.....6+4=18? Laughing Embarassed Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm

When a full moon appears between the stormy clouds of potential release, it is called a wishing moon. If the clouds regather and unleash their energy, you wish will be realized. Wish long and hard and true my friend...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
p.s. just did another myers-briggs (for some strange reason, i do not like it too much); from there i would give myself a 10% stray margin.
What do you usually get on these, and in what way do you dislike it? Are your results at odds with your own understanding of yourself, or do you find the whole system/concept questionable?

prettybirds wrote:
Hi Lavender, yup, I agree with you on Meyer-Briggs. I've done it probably 20 times or more and am just going to be happy with the median result. There are only three types I flowed between and all closely related.
Same questions for you.

My introduction to forums was on one where MBTI and related schemes were a significant topic of discussion. It was there I "met" Mayflow and Lightsun. I myself test consistently as INTJ, and find it an accurate description, but the system as a whole has significant limitations which, if not carefully observed, can result in cavalier and unproductive use.

P.S. Yes, I was out under the moon as well, though it was too overcast for me to see it. I have discovered the pleasure of walking in my neighborhood late at night. Fortunately the area is safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm

ahh Romana, this time i tested enfj, but the company that puts me in seems not to be what i would consider a good team... Embarassed

i had suspected it earlier: the questions are a random selection and they seem not to cover the range of experiences i would honestly and safely make them to account for a multi-media, multi-tasking "purpose".

\!!

elephant lol!

as to wishing: dem wishes busy while i wonder if they can be caught, alive or dead.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Goodnight sweet Lavender and sweet Romana plus wonderful Lightsun and Mayflow...I don't feel well tonight and tomorrow I want to feel good enough to write out about Cancer and Sag relationships and Cancer Virgo as well...just for fun...also I want to find some stuff on energy and health plus lots more...

Birds I love you all already, a fiercely loyal kind of friendship...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Goodnight sweet Lavender and sweet Romana plus wonderful Lightsun and Mayflow...I don't feel well tonight and tomorrow I want to feel good enough to write out about Cancer and Sag relationships and Cancer Virgo as well...just for fun...also I want to find some stuff on energy and health plus lots more...

Birds I love you all already, a fiercely loyal kind of friendship...

thoughts flying to you: vogelschar needs this great input. sleep well. flower I love you

listen to this melody from your loving radio moderator..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No5FkAmTaJY&feature=PlayList&p=2307BDB6BF7CA467&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 am

good morning everyone!
light+ sunny inspired cheers , much needed today..
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Red%20yellow%20and%20orange%20hawaiian%20flowers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 am

Hi honey, I've got inspiration for you. am going to write out the Cancer/Virgo relationship...it is one of the most beautiful descriptions in this book and I am honored to share it the 4 of you!

Those lullaby's were gorgeous...I made a cd, thank-you Lavender. I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 am

You may wonder what a Crab might do with a Virgin - besides snapping on occasion, or perhaps contemplating a firm grip on the Virgin's tempting bare toe. Just as you may wonder what a Virgin might do with a crab, other than running swiftly away - or maybe deciding to take the Crab home for a pet...
Most virgins are much happier when they're alone with themselves than when they have to bend their somewhat measured and rather precisely patterned lifestyles to those of other sloppy, strange, silly and impulsive humans, who make them feel nervous and uncomfortable. Somehow, at least in the beginning, Virgos don't feel this sort of discomfort when palling around with Crabs. There is something soothing to the Virgo about the water element of Cancer. The Cancerian gentleness and mildness of nature often cause the Virgin to feel as though they are floating on a quiet lake, now and then reaching out, dreamlike, to pluck one of the lovelier lilies, or playfully tease a passing school of mermaids and water babies. Frequently the Virginians feel freer and more relaxed with a Crab, less fearful of being restricted, bossed around, possessed - or of having their own personalities overshadowed to the point of disappearance. Also Virgo is easily enchanted by the Cancerian's marvelous Loony Bird humor, which is not too loud or clownish, not too sophisticated, nor yet too vulgar either - just the right kind of recognition of the ridiculous that allows Virgos, with their exquisite sense of critique and satire, to join in with some amusing observations of their own. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 am

flower sends crab music with undying love and limitless appreciation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI4cE-xo9PQ

.... while pondering safeguarded meeting points, the world over, as vogel so kindly suggested earlier..

http://www.reefimages.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?list=Corals&slide=18.jpg
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:39 am

Isn't it wonderful? These two have hopped into their pea-green dinghy and sailed down the river of happiness together, just like the famed owl and the pussycat, except that they are a Crab and a Virgin. But no matter, because the whole purpose of a sail in the moonlight in a pea-green dinghy is harmony. You can be sure they'll take a long some honey ( and honey cakes) for the Cancer to nibble on - a small guitar for Virgo to strum while the Crab sings crazy limericks to mournful songs of yesterday - definitely lots of money, not only to rhyme with honey but also because the Cancer considers a stash of cash - whether "wrapped up in a five pound note", securely tied inside a paper sack, combination locked in a safe, buried in a bank or in a sand pile in the back yard - an absolute necessity of life, having a slight priority edge over air to breath, but not necessarily over things to eat and drink. The latter run a neck and neck race with money for the attention of typical Crabs during their entire lifetime. Tagging along as a close third are babies and children of assorted ages and sizes.
The Virgos in the pea green boat won't mind the mellow mood music. But as for the jars of honey and honey cakes Cancer brings along on any trip these two might decide to risk together, Virgo will probably nag and complain that the space taken up by the Crab's goodies doesn't leave enough for Virgo's Vick's salve, tums and Excedrin, let alone the Virgos vitamins and wheat germ.
They may quarrel a bit querulously over Virgo grumbles that honey cakes are not as vital a Life preserver as pure bee pollen, since the latter is good for anything from promoting no cavities to the prevention of baldness, gaining and losing weight and, in general, for keeping fine and fit is every sense. Therefor the Crab may have to leave a few dozen honey cakes behind, so there'll be a sizable niche on the dinghy for Virgos 'imported' bee pollen from the buzzing Wyeth honeycombs of New England or the Wilton, Connecticut, Edward Weiss colonies of cheerful, thriving bees, who happily hum on Whipstick Road. Most Virgo pollen freaks know about Wyeth and Weiss because, when it comes to such serious matters, the Virgins are more than a mite choosy, even down right fussy where they obtain the PP for their PH (perfect health). They demand the best when their own personal well-being is concerned. If they should happen to become ill, they might be unable to work, for which inexcusable behavior they'd punish themselves with heavy fine and six months of solitary. Most Virgos have a sense of responsibility toward their jobs that nearly amounts to an obsession ( although Crabs are apt to see this fetish as a shinning virtue).
However, as already noted, Virgo wont mind plunking the guitar to harmonize with Cancer's serene solos under the Full Moon. Also, despite these few possible squabbles over honey cakes versus the pollen, neither will Virgo object to the Crab's taking along plenty of money anywhere they go. In fact, the Virgin will probably bring along a few duffel bags of the stuff too because the fear of financial ruin - the specter of poverty - is almost perfectly matched in Cancer and Virgo.. Its a toss up which one of them values money more - or rather, which one of them values more the assurance that it will never be lacking.
Virgo and Cancer together create a powerful healing vibration. These two, when they join their auras, hands and hearts in sort of mutual venture, posses the magic cure to many of the mental, emotional and physical ills of the world. Except their own. Alone, both of them are inclined to brood themselves into severe depression or chronic sickness. Together, they can be very helpful by way of preventing in each other such emotional and mental gloominess, as well as all their assorted aches and pains.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 am

Hi, without saying too much about what is going on in my life right now....look up CMKM/CMKX on the net....in a couple of months from now dammit, I'm going to be ready for fun and I going to take you along for the ride my friends!
There are many sides to everyone...not having an education has never slowed me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 am

Before I get back to the book I want to spend a minute contemplating a Horse Dance in Spain, and some time diving in the chorals of Hawaii....the architecture in Germany, Britain's ghost filled history, a ride through the Universe to any one of its many Moons...... Very Happy

Last edited by Prettybirds on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 am

i should really love to hear a comment from Romana right now.

the sunlight in question seems to move in typical fashion?

flower , baffled, really! (although text reminds her of linda goodman!)
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Sand_lizard
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

Thats the one sweetie, 1100 pages of it!

Romana is probably working...
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am

In the time I spend, weaving together the many lines of our friendships,
The colors so rich and vibrant...
My eyes are full of tapestry, and my soul is full of reflection.
A rainbow is meager in comparison to the multitudes of shades and tones,
Only a heart could register the difference.
The possibilities are endless, the moments we share,
Are written in my conscious to be remembered across lifetimes...

Even better, what the second third time around?

Last edited by Prettybirds on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 am

Lavender honey, I don't know what is going with you today, but I think I can safely say that if you let yourself love today, regardless of whether or not you receive it in turn, you will feel better tomorrow. If you can't love a person today, then love an animal, love a flower. Let it course through you, let it flow out. It is yours to give, no one can take that from you!!! My love is being sent to you along with all the hugs and affection you could handle! I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 am

Love...love a book, love a problem, love the WORLD...just love.
If sadness and tears need to accompany that outward flow of love, let them. Let them and let yourself know, somewhere in your heart/mind, that as the tears flow outward on the currents of your love, that soon, the well will dry up and the flood will return to normal flow and what will be left, is just more and more love.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 am

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29127316/the_great_american_bubble_machine/1
URL: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29127316/the_great_american_bubble_machine
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-414387
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100301007359&newsLang=en
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 am

The energy in this situation is almost hard to bear, so beautiful and heartbreaking to know about, to watch, to experience...9 years in the making, 9 flowers of 9 powers, 9 powers in them combined....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:38 am

Prettybirds wrote:
The energy in this situation is almost hard to bear, so beautiful and heartbreaking to know about, to watch, to experience...9 years in the making, 9 flowers of 9 powers, 9 powers in them combined....

Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Pretty%20smile

flower power included. cherry
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 am

OK, back from the outside world for awhile....

Cancer-Virgo....
This is the markedly friendly 3-11 Sun sign pattern influence, allowing the Virgin and the Crab, however amusing and odd they may appear to others, to feel perfectly right and natural themselves as they stroll along the seashore or through the woods.
When the Waning of the Moon causes a Cancer man or woman to weep over haunted memories of the past - or nightmarish fears of the future, the tender Virgin, whether male or female, will be sweetly sympathetic and consoling.
The main obstacle of mounting tension over which the Crab and the Virgin must leap on their way to the cool pool in the fragrant woods is hinted at earlier in this chapter, wants to be remembered. It whispers to us the Virgo wilts into yesterdays lettuce left out of the fridge at the first clutch of possessiveness and restriction. The Crabs, sometimes, can't seperate possessiveness from warm, affectionate caring and friendly concern. Cancerians can clam up and won't even tell you when last they stared at the Full Moon, yet they'll pry secrets out of others as if they were human corkscrews. Virgo is not a can and does not like to be pried open, turning into a walking worry-wrinkle when feeling restricted. This is a signal for the Cancerian to step sideways for awhile, even backwards, allowing Virgo to dance ahead, feeling free and living up to the loner image for an imaginary lifetime, lasting a few weeks, or months. Eventually, Virgo will return to gently nag the Moon person once again, sugar coating criticism with politeness, causing the Crab to snap crankily. Virgo will shed one tiny perfect tear - Cancer will weep a waterfall and say I'm sorry. Then Virgo will apologize for the weakness of such sensitivity.
Cancer stimulates Virgo's imagination, stirs Virgo's mind into a creamy whip of promises that will be kept...perhaps. Virgo makes Cancer feel that the Crab won't be left alone on the beach, ignored. Earthy Virgo knows and understands, will see that the friendship is kept polished and not allowed to rust. These two are lyrically linked by the 3-11 Sun Sign, karmically insured of a friendly return to harmony with but the slightest effort. Most 3-11 relationships, even after disappearing, have a way of popping up again to be resumed when least expected.

Last edited by Prettybirds on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 am

Flower Power so very welcome, come in and sit down awhile. The fire is roaring, the soup is hot and nourishing, the wine glasses are full of my best. Rest your soul for awhile with me, I don't think you'll regret it.

My how our energies mix Lavender, do you feel them. A lovely dance of wonder and wonderful that streams from my midriff and joins you in the clouds....where shall we fall for fun today my friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:12 am

still marveling at such eloquence...
taking certain thoughts right out of my mind, that is the beauty of something like mentoring, which i never had.
treasuring the hospitality....
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 1f6161485102455842dd284da8d1bf529695c1db
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning lifes lessons eh?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next