BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning lifes lessons eh?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 am

Prettybirds wrote:
I wish the desire I have to erase the tears from your life and replace them with laughter and acceptance was enough to fix everything right now. I guess the best I can hope for is a long and endearing friendship with you that at the end, leaves us both feeling that we have been loved and enriched beyond expectation.
I will take anything you have to give me and even if I don't like it, I will love it and cherish it, and apply it most likely as you are smarter than I think you think...
You deserve respect and love my friend, I have it to give, thank-you for taking it...

You are truly wonderful and creative, a pleasure and a learning experience all wrapped up in one
flower

Birds

how could i refuse what you truly give?
if it's a storm right now, know, i love storms and know how to ride them.

Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Rozie-keogh-riding-the-storm
\!!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 am

cheers I love you cheers I love you cheers I love you cheers I love you Razz I love you Razz I love you

I love storms, someday I hope we are sitting in my living room in Nova Scotia, looking out the window, both of us amazed at nature's fury yet feeling safe and warm together. Nothing better to do then to talk and laugh and cry about whatever life has dealt us...

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 am

For some reason my computer has made this page so huge it wont fit on the screen, how frustrating is that, just this page though, the earlier page is not doing it....
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 am

Prettybirds wrote:
For some reason my computer has made this page so huge it wont fit on the screen, how frustrating is that, just this page though, the earlier page is not doing it....

That's because of the huge size of one of the posted images on this page.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks Mayflo, couldn't figure that one out. So glad to see you here, love to you my knew friend! I love you

What sign are you again? I would like to include you, I know Lightsun told me before but I can't remember for sure.

scratch

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

[img]Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Safere10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 am

I LOVE that string picture of the woman! Lines, lines and more lines!!!!!!! As lovely as you Lavender!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

You know, I love this horse picture! Not just a Centaur but born in the Chinese year of the Dog...

Me, myself, and I'm taking the picture Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Thanks Mayflo, couldn't figure that one out. So glad to see you here, love to you my knew friend! I love you

What sign are you again? I would like to include you, I know Lightsun told me before but I can't remember for sure.

scratch

Birds

Cancer. Born on July 4, American Independence day. Smile Independence of mind, thought and such has always
been important to me. Freedom of thought and speech as well... but I also recognize there is always an
interdependence of all - not even of only all life forms, but of all of everything.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:53 am

All of my thoughts and strength are being sent to Lightsun at this very moment! Chile had such a huge earthquake. I will not rest until he makes contact with us to let us know he is ok! Such a helpless feeling...Love you heart and soul Lightsun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 pm

2 hours still for hawaii.

i just read the news since i stopped watching tv almost completely.
so far i know lightsun safe and sound.
got no imminent danger warnings. only some strange occurrence 2 days ago which i did not link to another 'natural disaster'.
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Image-63808-galleryV9-dldq
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks Lavender... No
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm

You guys are tag teaming me...how neat is that!? Two Cancers and two Virgos....loving every minute of it!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 pm

You know...I'm too crazy to go insane like Nietzsche, I hope anyway!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Badger/Bear....Raccoon! Makes much more sense. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Lavender, stop fighting the joining of left and right...they are already joined and in the quiet recesses of your soul, in the quiet of the midnight moon, the one we will howl at in unison tomorrow night, you will hear the blending and understand its evolved language... I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Mayflow...you are quite seriously interesting! How many forms are you? Ask me in a year from now, who I think you are in your entirety. Wink

Independence Day, fitting, I agree. That is the first truth we shared that I was aware of...a shared resonance of a language we both speak fluently. Independence of both thought and deed. I am humbled by your size and oh so many truths I know we have yet to share! I love you Thank-you. farao king study
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Just minutes now...I hope he is ok.... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Just minutes now...I hope he is ok.... No
he is doing fine. glad for that. sunny flower elephant
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi Lavender, just got a message from Lightsun, feeling much better. I don't watch much TV either but I am watching this on CNN, so far so good for Hawaii. It was a fun day today. I didn't get to use my ace up my sleeve for the German translator yet, sometime tonight, I have company at the moment, I am going to write out what it says and then you can help me with it.
I love you heart and soul missy!

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Lavender....how can we co-ordinate ourselves so as to be both communing with the moon tonight? It is 11:49 am here right now....

I am looking forward to today, I am so glad to hear from Romana, I hope she joins us even for a minute herself tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Hi Lavender....how can we co-ordinate ourselves so as to be both communing with the moon tonight? It is 11:49 am here right now....

I am looking forward to today, I am so glad to hear from Romana, I hope she joins us even for a minute herself tonight.

hi Pretty, i am 6 hours ahead. time lags per se do not weaken a good co-ordination. an overworked mind, however would.
so, it's essential to relax and permit the transitory stage between waking and sleeping to be stress-free while a perceptive alignment will naturally occur.

takes experience and should not be the usual double-blind experiment, neither should kids try to extend immature fantasies: that's NOT how it works.

Laughing

p.s. just did another myers-briggs (for some strange reason, i do not like it too much); from there i would give myself a 10% stray margin.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Lavender, yup, I agree with you on Meyer-Briggs. I've done it probably 20 times or more and am just going to be happy with the median result. There are only three types I flowed between and all closely related.

What did you have for dinner? Laughing

Yes, our shared experience will have nothing to do with timing and everything to do with a mutual desire that time and place have no effect on.
Everything good in the world is what I intend on channeling tonight, I think I will focus it between Chile and Haiti, they could both use a hug. While doing this, a sort of awareness concentrated on actual forms of what would be truly helpful will be predominant on my mind...the power of thought....I will allow myself to feel the overwhelming shared pain and experience of so many people to flow through me like a wave, I want to help draw it out, it must be acknowledged and dealt with for these poor people to ever find emotional release from such an atrocity. I will feel it come into my body from my midriff area, I will draw from my own similar experiences to give me the understanding of how to recognize their emotions versus others, I will take that feeling and let it roll around in my psych for awhile, changing it, adding strength to it, then I am going to picture it flowing back out across the water to be redelivered as compassion and joy. In the mode of delivery will come scary images in my minds eye, In my minds eye I have to accompany the cleansed and rewritten energy. I need to picture myself flowing around and through every person, broken building, every child, every injury I can imagine, each and every animal, every need I can think of. As I flow through with it as energy, my energy will interact with what is already there and will as a result, leave an effect. A good result...
I will search for you tonight in my heart, I will you find I am sure of it...I will be in yours my friend!

I want to get back to that German message...sometimes I want to say or learn to much at once....thank-you for giving me a way to use my head, a reason to reach out and interact. Between you and Romana....this is going to be a good day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Very Happy
just having dinner. what did you suggest?

what else goes with allowances? the word, to me, always meant a slow-down to slow-motion of otherwise highspeed information.

it should be interesting to find out if the awareness of one's action is still having the desired effect of the aforementioned intention.

here goes my contention with science: a shift of concentration perpetuated to necessitate action which proper awareness should have directed entirely in an entirely different mode and with much less strain and effort.

see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, if I listened to my grandmother, the effect would probably not have the desired effect. I do not believe good intentions must always pave the road to hell... No Laughing

I think I know what you mean....I like you, feel everything is much easier to understand through experience and emotions versus hard fact...however, it will be the hard fact that will enhance the flow of energy from belief that will greaten its effect. Belief and understanding of the full process...jeez...I sound more Virgo than Sag. and vice versa...we compliment each other so well! Laughing Twisted Evil

I suggest fish and salad for dinner....brain and soul food! A good concentration of the right kind of energy to accomplish what we want to tonight with our knowledge of the specialness of a full moon!

10:00 now where you are....what did you eat? I hope it is not cloudy where you are tonight....

Lots of love...Vogel

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning lifes lessons eh?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next