BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning lifes lessons eh?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 am

Zu cool... Very Happy

Das ist etwas ganz bild!

Birds I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am

To my new found friends, my glass raised in honor,

May we strive to always equal each other, may we live to tell the tale... sunny king queen jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am

Prettybirds wrote:
To my new found friends, my glass raised in honor,

May we strive to always equal each other, may we live to tell the tale... sunny king queen jocolor

and i will toast you... may you live as long as you love and love as long as you live. it is my pleasure to honor your presence. and grace that has removed doubt from any distance between us.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am

When Temperance shows up in a spread, this is it's message,

Temperance card - upright,

Temperance brings a balanced, adaptable influence into your life. You are able to see both sides of an argument, and so resolve matters. You feel calm, in control of events, and able to take whatever fate throws in your way. If you have been involved in a dispute or disagreement you will be able to sort things out. This applies to personal or work problems. Temperance settles union disputes; negotiates acceptable wage increases; helps couples to overcome their differences and make up. This is excellent if you are involved in creative work, or have been looking for new ways to approach a project.
When Temperance represents a person, or aspect of character it suggests someone who works well in a team. A well rounded personality is suggested, an excellent manager. This is the card of the Alchemist, the diplomat.

Temperance card - reversed,

Things are out of balance. There are quarrels and disagreements. An atmosphere of restless competitiveness pervades group endeavors; this may stem from those around you or you could be feeling this way yourself. You may feel as if there are not enough hours in the day. Temperance reversed warns of trying to do to much, of scattering your energy, and becoming unbalanced as a result.
Depending on the cards position, it could be referring to someone in your life who is behaving this way. This card also signifies poor judgment; a balanced view of events is unlikely to be achieved, and decisions taken now may be regretted later. Emotionally, you and your partner could be competing, the more stable partner feeling as if he or she is living with a jumpy, unpredictable creature. Arguments are likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 am

Prettybirds wrote:
When Temperance shows up in a spread, this is it's message,

Temperance card - upright,

Temperance brings a balanced, adaptable influence into your life. You are able to see both sides of an argument, and so resolve matters. You feel calm, in control of events, and able to take whatever fate throws in your way. If you have been involved in a dispute or disagreement you will be able to sort things out. This applies to personal or work problems. Temperance settles union disputes; negotiates acceptable wage increases; helps couples to overcome their differences and make up. This is excellent if you are involved in creative work, or have been looking for new ways to approach a project.
When Temperance represents a person, or aspect of character it suggests someone who works well in a team. A well rounded personality is suggested, an excellent manager. This is the card of the Alchemist, the diplomat.

Temperance card - reversed,

Things are out of balance. There are quarrels and disagreements. An atmosphere of restless competitiveness pervades group endeavors; this may stem from those around you or you could be feeling this way yourself. You may feel as if there are not enough hours in the day. Temperance reversed warns of trying to do to much, of scattering your energy, and becoming unbalanced as a result.
Depending on the cards position, it could be referring to someone in your life who is behaving this way. This card also signifies poor judgment; a balanced view of events is unlikely to be achieved, and decisions taken now may be regretted later. Emotionally, you and your partner could be competing, the more stable partner feeling as if he or she is living with a jumpy, unpredictable creature. Arguments are likely.

take the last two sentences to the extreme, and go with the other as well as with your self / own.
if you can. it is possible, but rarely happening. and where it happens, it still causes consequences of healing needs.
trusting the universe, as mayflow does, can be a very very impersonal and alienating experience, even against "better knowledge".
humility lets us accept nobody being perfect. the "strife" for perfection is an endeavour comprising of many lifetimes. our worldly pursuits usually make us forget where we come from and for what purpose.

i have read once, i think in some of the white eagle readings, something like god the almighty may have intended for every person to own a planet to themselves..
sort of immediately reminded me of girl friday coming to the rescue.... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 am

The Sagittarius love mystery,

Emerging from the long night of Scorpio meditation, the evolving soul turns again with hope toward the positive masculine Day forces, as it bridges autumn and winter through the Sagittarius conscious. Now it experiences for the third time the vibrations of the Mutable Communicator, and answers for the last time to the impulsive element of Fire. In Sagittarius, man or woman has become a skeptical philosopher, a reluctant prophet, still unsure of the final answers to the riddle of life. So the archer probes further, with penetrating logic and embarrassing candor, to give validity to his claim 'I SEE'.
It is now time for the soul to be once more aware of its own duality, Sagittarius feels a compelling urge to explore his or her own mind and attempt to unravel the secrets of human behavior at the philosophic stage of higher learning. Yet, part of this soul resents the stern requirements of ever more complicated education and longs to play hookie from Life's demanding karmic school. He or she plunges from the heights of supreme optimism to the depth of cynicism.
To cover a constant restless spirit, Sagittarius adopt the pose of the actor, the thespian, which enables them to entertain others with a mixture of funny and tragic farces, while they remain free to pursue the Socratic method of inquiry into their own souls. There is little time for tact on this level, as Sagittarius rushes ahead to find the answers before life is over. The Autumn ending, the first winds of winter are blowing - and the exhilarating weather challenges the archer to temp fate. And so Sagittarius delights in each snowflake, pondering the design and origin...then rolls them into a snowball, tossed without warning to topple the stuffiness of more sedate souls.

Sagittarian positive qualities are optimism, candor, cheerfulness, logic, honesty, daring and enthusiasm.
Expressed in their negative form they are recklessness, emotional confusion, carelessness, lack of tact, rudeness and fickleness.

To Sagittarius, who has reached the symbolic middle age of soul, true love must be discovered now - or lost forever. Archer's are blinded by Love's idealism and challenge and are therefore wounded by Love's reality, because their anxious quest has not yet led them to search for Love where it really hides...within ones own heart.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 am

Aries - I am
Taurus - I have
Gemini - I think
Cancer - I feel
Leo - I will
Virgo - I analyze
Libra - I balance
Scorpio - I desire
Sagittarius - I see
Capricorn - I use
Aquarius - I know
Pisces - I believe
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

Ich habe jetzt gehen, wieder spateren freund flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Ich habe jetzt gehen, wieder spateren freund flower

it could be........................Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 9k=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha-75qVrM94&feature=grec
i may seem far from any accomplishment to those experimenting with cruelty as a means of teaching.

(signal from very very far..)Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Chibi_naruto-kakashi-paradise
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Ahhhh, cruelty....the poor man's whip
The shaper of the tyrants will
No room in my heart for those will's ill Evil or Very Mad
Just love and understanding, forever from my lip... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

\!!
sort of nietzsche in transit to his projected future? better not? Razz
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi Lavender, got a question for you....how is that German translator? I figure, if I learn to read a bit of German even though I am not learning how to speak it, if I ever get the chance to learn to speak it the challenge will be easier. However, because I can't read it yet I have no idea how good the translation is and if it's no good I'll look for another one... Question I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Hi Lavender, got a question for you....how is that German translator? I figure, if I learn to read a bit of German even though I am not learning how to speak it, if I ever get the chance to learn to speak it the challenge will be easier. However, because I can't read it yet I have no idea how good the translation is and if it's no good I'll look for another one... Question I love you

Pretty my sweets, it's wonderful. I love you Very Happy
the grammar looks a bit Surprised Wink but then, there is always so much enthusiasm about new beginnings coming across, i'd give you and that translator much credit simply for its initial interest and support.

generally, should you really get a chance to learn german (or any other foreign language), i would recommend beginning by listening to sound / rhythm while learning the pronunciation, and then let the vocabulary slowly reveal its meaning in translating to YOUR understanding of it: you'll have a lot more fun this way, as your consciousness is able to make lots of associations you never got to notice when learning your native language in early childhood. discover your senses of hearing and seeing sending very different signals to your brain and your mind processing the information. this way, you also need not be overly concerned with your memory concentrating too hard on performance, but rather developing its unique perceptive strategies and tactics according to the person (you) who has a purpose for their use.

and then, you should have a native speaker to engage in free conversation.
i once had an american student requesting me just to provide this service, far apart from any curriculum or book instructions.
since i am so much of an autodidact myself, this was an eye-opening experience for both of us.

but then, don't let the conventional education engineers and bureaucrats pass their judgment on me!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 am

I figured I'd write this out...I hope you find it as funny and enlightening as I do. Laughing
The book is over 1100 pages of the most candid look into astrological relationships, I get such a kick out of it.

The Virgo/Sagittarius relationship... I love you

Since Virgo is an Earth sign, you'd think that the Virgins would know all about every single thing connected to the Earth, the way they know all about everything else. Well, they don't. And even though Sag is a fire sign, the Archers do have a certain Robin Hood affinity with Sherwood Forest, as well as with woods called by other names. Consequently, Sagittarius is capable of demonstrating to the gentle Virgins various kinds of Earth magic. Mostly because they love animals, who are also closely attuned to nature, synchronized to the Earth's rhythms. And also because they are not afraid to try out new ideas. Therefore it is possible for Sagittarius to discover all manner of "earthly' lessons of great beatitude to teach the Virgins.

Take for example, music. Everything in the Universe, in the entire solar system, answers faithfully to its own individual key - or note - or half note - or quarter note, sixteenth note....and so on. Everything and every person. Sometimes when you are listening to a symphony, a certain note, or a combination of notes within a chord will, for a split second in time, cause you to feel a chill in the back of your neck, a quiver down or a tiny tremble. You have been 'struck' with your personal vibration and you physical body is responding to it. In the science of Meta Physics theoretically (and actually) your own individual 'sound' or 'key' or musical 'note' when sounded in its precise, exact tone (Virgos will understand the need for preciseness) would so powerfully effect you through its vibrations that, played sharply enough ( or loudly enough). sustained long enough it could kill. ( The soul could follow it out of the body) Conversly, on the positive side, when played softly enough, sustained for the proper Virgo exactitude of moments, it could so transform you with joy and peace.
Virgos could be fascinated by the exactitude and preciseness of this musical wisdom of metaphysics ( contained in the Great Mystery of The Music of The Spheres) and Sag could be excited about all the possibilities of application to Jupiter ideals. The Archer might ask the Virgin " Since everything has it's own key, what do you suppose the Earth's key is?". If the Virgo doesn't know, the Archer may safely answer 'D-flat'. Then of course the Virgo will insist the Sag prove it. Virgins are quite critical of generalized statements, and they can strongly disapprove of any form of exaggeration. Exaggeration being one of the many Sagittarius talents, if Sag want to impress Virgo, they must always be prepared to back up sweeping Jupiter statements with factual proof. Yet , in contradiction, the Centaurs are also compulsively truthful, because Sag is one of those exasperating double signs of duality. It's the human end that's truthful and horse end that like s to exaggerate. It's important to know which end of the Centaur you are talking too! Regarding the D-flat situation, you are dealing with the meticulously truthful and gloriously imaginative human half of Sag.
To give the animal loving Archer's a hand with their D-flat earth magic lesson to Virgo, here is some proof. In 1975, on a late Sagitarian evening, jazz musician Paul Winter had a perfectly marvelous likewise Sagitarian, Jupiter inspired idea. He trudged high into the Sierra Nevada research center with his alto sax, and improvised a bluesy wail. At first curiously silent, after a time, some lady Timber wolves began to sing along. Their howls harmonized with and matched perfectly the length and shape of Winter's musical notes, creating the most thrilling duet he'd ever played. Winter has since played concerts for - and in harmony with- all sorts of animals, who match the notes and tones and rhythms of his sax never missing a beat or a half note. Once, of British Columbia, Paul played a concert for whales - and to everyone's astonishment, they stuck their heads out of the water and gathered in a circle to listen, as the Greenpeace people watched in happy amazement... His moonlight duets with animals have even interested stuffy scientists who are now beginning to think perhaps Winter has given them a 'key' to animal communication. Jazzman Winter's new album features an eight member family of instruments, dating back tot he Renaissance. Titled 'Common Ground', the album contains several melodies with choruses sung by wolves, whales and even an eagle. They are all in the key of D-flat!, the only one the animals will harmonize with.

PS Company just walked in, I have to finish it later today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

\!!
Pretty:

thank you and great spirit for so diligently writing out the beauty of certain experiences.
these normally reside within us but matching them to conversational efficiency is still another task seldom accomplished.

something in the way one talks....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3JQF2NSlB0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqDonJ60fI

again, thank you so much.

I love you Sad

p.s. i would like to give a good welcome to poet dreamer ... with these songs.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Fur mich, 'It's important to know which end of the Centaur you are talking too!', ist der dummsten. Ich laut lachen jedesmal, wenn ich es lesen!

Liebe
Vogel Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi Lavender, it is kind of fun to write this stuff out. I would rather we could could read and laugh about this stuff in person, but atleast this way we can still share. Its a big book, if there is another pairing you would like to hear just say so, I'll type it out. I'm going to finish the rest tonight, the best for last...., then get back to the cards. Very Happy

No tears, just humor and understanding...

I love you Vogel
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm

WOW, those videos are amazing! OK, I'm tearing pretty hard, what a mixture of rapture and sadness.

Thank-you Paul Winter... king
Thank-you Lavender... flower

I love you Sad
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Back to Virgo-Sag...

Now that Sagittarius has brought some earth magic knowledge to the Virgo, and backed it up with some proof, the Virgins, we trust, will be in the future more respectful of the Archer's far-out antics and spontaneous enthusiasms. And now, that the Sag has learned that the preciseness and exactitude of Virgo has given us Mendelssohn and the Great Pyramids, lets hope the Archer will stop teasing the Virgo about the need to measure everything leaning towards perfection.
If we didn't have Virgos around to tidy our minds and keep our intentions neat, we'd all be in a sorry mess of chaos and confusion. Music would not be melodious and soothing, but a tangled jumble of soured notes...without Virgo. And, without the merry playful, owlish, sometimes wise yet always prophetic Archer, having been as kind and compassionate towards animals for centuries, none of natures gentle beasts or birds would have trusted Paul Winter enough to sing a single harmonic note in duet with his alto sax.
Much of the loving-kindness and protection from human brutality our animal brothers, sister birds and sea life creatures have received has been from the Virgo, Sagittarian and Aquarian vibrations.
Both Sag and Virgo were born under Mutable signs, and so the Virgins and the Archers tend to communicate with each other easily, whether they are communicating Virgo criticism and Jupiter's frankness or friendly understanding. Each communication is the first step on the way to a comprehension of one another's different approaches and viewpoints. These two will undoubtedly talk alot back and forth - perhaps also move around alot, although Virgo is more settled, and likely to remain in one place longer than Sag. Still, Virgos of both sexes are beginning to feel restless stirings
of discontent, a compulsion to wander and wonder, to change old habits and patterns, and explore the world. This is simply great, because the friendly Archers love congenial company, as they happily and curiously trot through life's unexplored Sherwood Forests, on horseback, on foot, or by plane or train. If they successfully meet the challenge if their 4-10 Sun sign pattern, the association of the Centaur and the Virgin promises exceptional rewards for both of them. Virgos will teach Sag some manners, curtesy and patients, while Sag will teach the Virgin the value of generosity of spirit, open mindedness and tolerance...and best of all, glorious Freedom! They may appear to onlookers as a decidedly 'odd couple' the Virgin and the Centaur, but after awhile, Sag will teach Virgo not to worry about what other people think. Just be true to yourself and everything will fall into place. Sag will coax Virgo to losen up and Virgo will show Sag how to keep from falling by going a little slower both verbally and otherwise.

Birds I love you To my Virgo friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

Prettybirds wrote:
Fur mich, 'It's important to know which end of the Centaur you are talking too!', ist der dummsten. Ich laut lachen jedesmal, wenn ich es lesen!

Liebe
Vogel Laughing Laughing

hallo vogel!

hab dich so gesehen. wer kann dir/euch böse sein? I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZKEzIbDSRg

Smile Sad
Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Common-dog-violet-2a
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 am

My translator is not my friend today but I have an ace up my sleeve....I will respond to your last message tonight sweet Lavender...

flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:02 am

I am so glad that we are becoming friends Lavender, you are truly special and have brought interest, love and compassion into my life, for you I will be thankful forever!

flower

PS, not all Sagittarius's suck eh! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No

Lots of hugs my friend the flower
Vogel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:27 am

the ones who used to have no more influence on my life now.
with girl sag's i never had a problem.

little did i know, however, that distance could become so much of a painful experience, and having it drawn out over more than simply one lifetime (sequential and simultaneous), does not seem to do equal good, as in the justice i once thought being the overall truth accomplished.

and no, Pretty, there's a saturation point with pain. you are right: it cannot deaden love in the heart, but it can wreck the brain and the mind. it has happened on a large scale.
scale in the dual sense.

in exchange for the flower you send, take this cherry from clown (fwiw @ the moment).
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am

I wish the desire I have to erase the tears from your life and replace them with laughter and acceptance was enough to fix everything right now. I guess the best I can hope for is a long and endearing friendship with you that at the end, leaves us both feeling that we have been loved and enriched beyond expectation.
I will take anything you have to give me and even if I don't like it, I will love it and cherish it, and apply it most likely as you are smarter than I think you think...
You deserve respect and love my friend, I have it to give, thank-you for taking it...

You are truly wonderful and creative, a pleasure and a learning experience all wrapped up in one
flower

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

There does seem to be a very big difference between Sag men and women...

Birds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning lifes lessons eh?   Learning lifes lessons eh? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning lifes lessons eh?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next